But as I neared the table , I didn't see Krystal, instead she was standing there talking to someone, a guy, with blonde which was spiked up and I knew who that jerk was.

***Krystal

After contemplating on which drink I wanted, I decided on sprite and was getting ready to walk back when a familiar voice spoke.

"I didn't know , you were going to be here " Chase said. I froze in my spot , then slowly turned around to see him standing there with a smirk on his face.

He looked hot just standing there in a Blue lacoste shirt , A tan colored hollister shorts and flip-flops. Yes he was wearing flip-flops, He was such a total beach boy, with his blonde hair spiked up to perfection and his icy blue eyes. He was oozing hotness and no doubt most of the girls were looking over at us.

"Yeah, I didn't think you were either" I sad back with a smile. "Touche.." He said. "So uh that awkward back there huh, everyone was looking at you like you were some kind of terroist" He said back trying to make a joke.

"Yeah, that was not a good feeling at all". "So where is the golden boy?" He asked placing his hands in his pocket cooly.

"Uh he went to go talk to his parents..." I said nervously "Oh yeah true,you look beautiful by the way, I would never leave you alone by yourself" He said.

I looked up to him "Chase..." " I know , I know, im just saying a girl like you is really hard to forget about " He said burning me with his oceanic eyes. I didn't even know what to say after that, now was not the place to even discuss something like this.

"I miss us being friends though krystal, it was--" "Hey there you are babe, My mom wants to see you" Scott said coming up from behind me and kissing my cheeks.

I knew he was just doing that to get on Chase's nerves and from the looks of it , it appeared to be working, he looked strickened and his jaw was locked.

"Anderson.." "King.." They exchanged between them, I could feel the tension between them already and so I said "Ok well Chase , Ill uh see you around?, Scott lets go" I said pulling him away .

"You bet!" I heard Chase yell after us.

"I don't like him" Scott muttered under his breath as he led me towards his mom. "I know , Scott neither do I but I can't just completely ignore him, we're in public...and wait did you just say your mom wants to see me?" I asked after it dawned onto me about what he said.

"Yeah , she does actually, trust me its not that bad she actually sounds to be in a very civiliazed manner right now " he said smiling. "Really?" I said my heart beating out of my chest.

Maybe she wasn't that bad I thought as we neared her, but then I felt nervous all the sudden. This was it.

**

"Well hello, you must be Krystal , Im Annie, Scotts mother obviously" She said forcing out a smile,making me smile along with her. She held out her manicured hands and I shook it nervously.

"Yes , I've heard lots of things about you" I squeaked out. She raised her eyebrows ."I hope they were good things" she joked. "Of course!" I said a little too loud.

I was just so anxious. "Well I'm glad, you seem like a really nice young lady, I love your dress is it Dior?" She asked. I almost choked on my spit. Dior? 0.0 Uh more like forever21, I looked over at Scott who told me to go along with it so I simply just joked.

"Yes, how did you know" I let out a giggle and she giggled along with me " I know my designers, anyways I have to go and welcome some of the guests, you guys go along and have fun, nice to meet you Krystal..?"