Jordyn rolled her eyes and left. She met up with her friends at S&N.
" Do you guys wanna go to the Golf Course?" Nadia asked.

" We can't." Chloe said. " Why not?" Emily asked." The Harpers rented the whole golf course today." Bostyn said.

" Did you all know about Cassie?" Lilia asked." The one she almost got raped by Isaak or that she's a Harper?" Jaycee asked.

" We were all in that party." Lily said.
" Then how come I didn't know until yesterday?" Lilia asked.

" Because you were too drunk." Brighton said." It's been a hot topic in town ever since then, how come you just found out yesterday?" Jordyn asked.

" Grandma Lilia coming through." Nadia teased that made them laugh." It's really not funny." Lilia said.

" Look who we have here." Emily said as Liv, Oliver, Liam, and Max came in.

" How was it to find out Cassie lied to you about being innocent and clueless about anything in West Brook?" Nadia asked.

" We don't want any trouble Nadia." Liv said." She made you look like fools. She lied to you guys. How is that ok for you?" Brighton asked.

" Will you just shut up and mind your own damn business?!" Max asked. Everyone looked at him, surprised by his action.

Jordyn nudged Brighton to stop.
" Sorry about that Max." Jordyn apologized before turning back to her friends and glared at them.
.....
After Max's sudden outburst, he turned back to his friends and calmed himself down.

" Did you talk to Elise?" Liam asked Max." Avery called me after the party. So I went to the mansion and Elise was having a breakdown. It was because of Isaak. She didn't want me to leave so I stayed with her." Max explained.

" And her brothers were ok with it?" Liv asked." They understand the situation." Max said.

" How about the rumors about Cassie being Elise's cousin? That was false right? Elise only said that to protect her from Isaak, right?" Oliver asked.

Max shook his head no." The next day, after breakfast with the Harpers... Cassie was there... She is Elise's cousin. She's a Harper." Max said.

" So she lied to us about not knowing Elise. She knew Elise was alive all the time." Oliver said and Max nodded.

" That explains the weird sense I feel around her. It felt like she knew about us for a long time... Because Elise told her everything." Liv said.

" Elise and her siblings are Cassie's Guardians. They're the one taking care of Cassie along side their grandfather. " Max said.

" They were just trying to protect her. Elise just wanted to keep her safe... So that what happened to her won't happen to Cassie." Max said.

" Now I understand how mad Elise was at the party." Oliver said." I haven't talked to Cassie ever since the party." Oliver added.

" The Harpers are planning on filing another case against Isaak. Elise kept me updated and said Cassie already took multiple drug tests to make sure they provide a strong evidence." Max said.

" Is Cassie ok? " Liv asked." She's fine. The Harpers always make sure of it. They care about her a lot." Max said.
.................
Meanwhile back with the Harpers.
" That's hole in one." David said as Owen was done.

" Nice one, Hun." Isabela said congratulating her husband. Owen smiled and hugged her.

Alex looked down and Avery nudged him playfully." What's the matter?" Avery asked.