01

BREAKING NEWS: THE TUAN HEIR MARK TUAN REPORTEDLY THAT HIS FIANCE ARE ALREADY ONE WEEK MISSING AFTER THE UNKNOWN FIANCE DIDN'T SHOWED UP ON THEIR WEDDING DAY AND THE TUAN AND HIS FIANCE FAMILY BELIEVE THAT THE WOMAN WERE KIDNAPPED. THEY ARE READY TO PAY RANSOM FOR KIDNAPPER TO TAKE BACK THE WOMAN TO THEM.

THIRD PERSON POV.

In a simple and not so big house there are couple who is sleeping peacefully.

Tzuyu is the one who woke up first, she opened her eyes and she saw Sana on top of her sleeping peacefully.

She caress Sana head and fix her hair that blocking her face. A smile crept on her lips remembering the time Sana drag her out of nowhere.

She remember how she push Sana to attend her wedding. She knows she can't do anything about it but she got suprised and shocked when Sana suddenly shouting her name and running towards her.

Flashback

She walking far away from her.

'She didn't waited but I waited' She said on her mind. 'Maybe we really not  meant to be together' She continued.

Tzuyu gave up her feelings just like that because she believes that she can't do anything anymore and Sana already found her happiness and she knows that her happiness is not her.

She keep wipping her tears while walking away.

When she supposed to enter her car she heard a familliar voice calling her name. She look where the voice came and she saw Sana running towards her while calling her name and tears falling on her eyes.

"Tzuyu! Chou Tzuyu!!!" Sana shouted until she already in front of Tzuyu.

She immediately hug Tzuyu tightly and Tzuyu were shocked and try to break the hug but Sana didn't let her.

"What are you doing Sana" She weakly asked.

"Tzuyu-ah I can't, I can't go back there I don't want to" Sana answered still crying

"But Sana you-" Tzuyu got cut off by Sana

"But I love you Tzuyu!" She break from the hug and looked directly at Tzuyu eyes. "And I'm sorry because I hated you this past years because I thought you don't love me anymore and you just leave me alone without words!" She continue.

Tzuyu got confused because she didn't leave without a word. She wrote Sana a letter and keep writting letters to her atleast six or seven times a year in four years.

"But I always wrote letter on you" She asked.

"I just find out earlier" Sana answered "I didn't receive nor read any of your letters for me Tzuyu-ah, I just saw all your letter earlier" She continued.

Tzuyu looked down. She can't believe what she heard from Sana. All this time she think her friends just fooling her but turn out they are right. Something wrong on Sana because she hate Tzuyu and almost get married.

And she remembered Sana parents didn't like tzuyu for their daughter because their relationship is wrong in their eyes. That is why she do anything to prove to Sana parents that she is deserving to their daughter love. She fly to Europe to study and work on their own company.

Her thoughts interrupted when Sana peck on her lips.

"Tzuyu-ah I'm sorry but I can't go back there anymore and also I'm sorry" Sana said.

"Sorry for what?" Tzuyu asked but Sana just looked at her with sly smile.

Sana push Tzuyu inside her car and Sana enter on driver sit and drove away.

"Sana! where are we going?" Tzuyu asked terrifiedly because Sana driving her car really fast.

"Somewhere no one knows" Sana answered still looking straight at the road "I love you Tzuyu and I am ready to face every consequences just to be with you just let me please" She continued still eyes on the road.

Tzuyu heart beats fast because of Sana and there she decide to be like Sana that she will face every consequences just to be with Sana.

"I love you too Sana. We will face every consequences together" She said looking at Sana who is driving she took Sana hand and kissed it then she interwined it with her hands.

Sana smilled by her words and action.

That time they both choose to be selfish and choose their feelings to each other than anything else.

Flashback ends

TZUYU POV

"I might melt when you keep looking at me" Sana said slowly opening her eyes.

She really beautiful.

"I just love you so much my hamster" I said then kissed her forehead. She giggled.

"I love you too my yoda" She answer and got up on my top.

"I will just wash my face and cook for breakfast" She said and I nod.

She went to bathroom just to wash her face and I am still lying on our bed.

After sometime she went out of the bathroom and peck on my lips.

"Good Morning Love. Now get up and wash your face" She said make me giggle because she just called me 'my yoda' earlier and now 'love'.

"Good Morning Love but still lazy to get up" I said cutely pouting on her.

"Cute but no get up now Chou Tzuyu" She said pulling my hand to get up.

"Okay okay Mrs Chou" I answer and she giggle and kiss my cheeks..

I get up and wash my face after that I directly walk in the living room and opened my phone to check my social media while Sana still cooking.

What I saw in social media shocked and suprised me.

"Heol!" I shouted and I heard Sana run fast to me.

"What what what happened" She panicked.

I show her my phone.

"I didn't kidnapped you! you kidnapped me!!" I teasingly said to her hugging myself.

"pabo!" she slap my hand "I didn't force you so means I didn't kidnapped you" She continued and I giggle.

She gave back my phone and continue her cooking.

After her cooking I help her to ready to food and we started eating.

"Seriously though, we should go back Sana and explain everything especially to your parents" I said seriously to Sana.

"I know but can we stay a week here before facing the battle there?" She asked with her puppy eyes and ofcourse I nodded. She's very cute.

Our day ends with full of teasing and cuddling while watching different movies.

We choose to be happy and forget what we will face soon for the mean time because we know when we come back there we will face a war.

A war of love and right.

A war that I don't know if I can win or not.

A war that have possibilities that I will lose.

A war that have possibilities that I can lose her and myself.

To be continue~~

I choose to let this as first chapter because everything will start here 😁😀