Chapter 4

TWs : Throwing up, nausea
George Pov
I woke up the next day to alot of pain in my stoumache. I tried to stand up, but it was to painfull.

"Mum", i called. "Yes sweetheart", i heard her say as she walked up the stairs. "I think i can't go to school today, i feel really sick", i said.

I didn't want to mention, that Sam hit me. She would propably call his parents and I would get into way more trouble.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?", she asked me as shw opened the door. "I feel really nauseus", i said. And that wasn't a lie, i felt as if i was gonna trow up any minute.

"Aww sweetheart, let me grab you some medicine", she said as she brought me to the bathroom. I sat down infront of the toilet and threw up.

I felt awfull and when my mum came back into the bathroom she rubbed my back and gave me some pills and a glass of water.

"I'll call your school, ok?"

"O- ok", i answered.

"You should take a shower or a nice warm bath", she said as she left the room.

I opened the tab of the bathtub and waited till there was enough water in it. I sat in the bathtub for i don't even know. It felt like hours.

I got out of the bathtub and dressed. Nothing fancy, just some sweatpants and a hoddie.

I lied down on my bed and tought about Clay. What did he do right now? I texted him asking, what he was doing right now, and telling him i was sick. But then put my phone away.

I looked at my alarm clock and realized it was just 9am. I was really exausted and after five minutes my eyes shut and i fell asleep.

Clay Pov
"Honey, get up you have to get to school", my mum said, as she knocked on my bedroomdoor.

"yeah mum. I'm getting up now.", i groaned sleepishly as i made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got dressed.

"Honey what do you want for breakfast?", my mum asked me as i went down into  the kitchen.

"I'll just have some cereal, i'm not that hungry", i answered, as i got out the cereal and the milk.

After 20minutes i was done eating and i headed to my room, as i still had 45 minutes till i had to go to school. I switched on my pc and saw that i got a discord message from Nick

Nick:
Hey wanna play some minecraft before school?

Clay (you):
sure, we still have time :)

I quickly booted up minecraft and joined his game. I saw his minecraft character walking towards me, i quickly ran away and gathered some wood, when i saw a message in the Chat.

<Sapnap> Yo bro, wanna sit at our lunchtable today?

<Dream>sure, why not.

I felt a sudden sting of guilt...Clay, you always sat with George, he will be so sad..No, it was fine, i mean, i can sit at somebody elses table once. But you already ditched him yesterday. But i just hung out with them ONCE!

I snapped out of my toughts and continued playing. After half an hour we both left the game and I went downstairs, grabbed my schoolbag and my jacket.

When i walked into school. I looked for George but couldn't find him. I went trough the hall and saw Niki at her locker.

"Hi Niki, do you know where George is?"

"Nah, sorry i haven't seen him today, maybe hes sick", she said as she got her books. She smiled and waved at me, before heading off to her class.

I looked at my scedule... History, well i had to go. I grabbed my books and headed off.

When i got into the classroom I looked around. Suddely I saw Nick waving at me, he tapped on the place next to him and i walked over.

For some reason i was happy, he offered me a place next to him, i mean who wouldn't be?

As the class started something came into my mind, i lifted my hand and waited for the teacher to notice me.

"Yes Clay?"

"Do you know why George isn't in school?", i asked and emidiately regret that as i looked at Nick. He looked at me confused to which i gulped, i knew he was gonna question me afterwoulds.

"Ah, yes Clay. His mum called this morning apparently he is very sick", my teacher said as i nodded and looked back down to my paper sheat.

"Dude, why did you ask him that?", Nick suddely said.

"Idk, man it suddely came to my mind.You still care about George, don't you? Why was my brain telling me this shit, ofcourse i still cared about him.

"Do you still acctually care about that Baby?", Nick asked laughing.

"No, why would I?", i said. You do, you still do, why do you keep saying these bad things about him? Just stop telling me this bullshit. I tought and just ignored the voice in my head.

After history i went ro bring my books away, as Alex ran into me.

"Eyy man, les go to the cafeteria", he said in a funny accent.

"Sorry, i'm already sitting at Nicks table today", i answered leaving Alex confused at the lockers as i walked away.

I walked to the cafeteria and saw where Nick, Sam, Dave and a few others sat.

"Hey bro", Punz said.

"Howya doin?", Nick asked.

"Pretty good", i answered and sat down.

I got my lunch and we started to eat. It was pretty chill to be honest. When i got my waterbottle i looked Zak straight in the eye...

Gosh, he looked confused. Propably Quackity told em that i was sitting with Nick. Niki, Darryl and Alex were all looking at me. I quickly turned around and continued talking to the others.

I felt extremely akward after that, i didn't know why they all were looking at my so confused, i literally just sat with someone else for one day.

"Clay? Clay??", i suddelny heard a voice and snapped out of my toughts.

"Oh, sorry i was thinking.."

"Don't worry, i just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out later, Punz, Dave and Sam are also coming", Nick asked.

"Oh, sure", i said.

"Bro, why is that Alex guy staring at you like that", Punz asked me confused. I turned around just to see Alex glaring right into my eyes with confusion.

"Ohhh, well they think it's weird that im sitting at your table and not with them."

"Bro, they seem hella clingy, just always sit with us, then no one will stick to you like freking slime anymore.", Dave said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, sounds good", I said back. For some reason i felt releaved, i felt better, evendough i felt kinda sad for my old friends.