Chapter 2

Clay Pov
"Hi Clay, i wanted to ask if you could hang out today, yknow?", George said smiling at me.

Shit, Nick asked me earlier at PE if i wanted to come to his place later. I was so excited because obviously it doesn't happen everyday that you go from being in the unpopular friendgroup to one of the most popluar persons in school asking you to hang out...

"Nah, sorry bro Nick already asked me if I wanted to hang out with them", i said. I saw Georges expression dropping, he looked away sadly.
" Oh, uh ok maybe some other day..", he said and walked away.

GOSH! Why did i have to say it that way i sounded like such a dick!
But i was sure he forgave me, i mean he always forgave me and we always hang out, so it can't be that bad if i hang out with someone else one time.I was sure of that.

I walked over to my car and drove Home.
20 minutes later I opened the front door and went inside. My mum was in the kitchen, i could already smell the food, oven potatos. Yummy.

"Hi mum", i said as i walked into the kitchen. "Hi sweetheart, how was school?", she asked. "Quite good", i answerd and sat down at the table.

My um gave me a plate full of potatos and i started to eat.
"What are your plans for today sweetheart?", my mum asked as i ate my potatos. "Oh, im hanging out with Nick and some other guy from school.", i answered.
"Who's that? You've never told me about Nick."

"Yeah, he asked me at PE if i want to come over later", i said as i brought my plate over to the sink.

"Ok, but don't stay too late, remember you have school tomorrow.", she said.
I rolled my eyes and went up to my room.

I opened my phone and saw that i got a text from Nick with his address.
Clay (you):
Hi, how did you get my number?
Nick:
It was in the school-chat.
Clay (you):
Ohh, right xD
Nick:
U wanna come over now?
Clay (you):
yup on my way im there in 10
Nick:
nice, cya then

I got up from my chair and headed downstairs.
"Bye mum, im heading off now", i said as i got my jacket.
"Ok, but be back at 10", she said and waved.
"Yup, sure", i answered and and left the house.

10 minuted later i was at Nick's house and i rang the doorbell.
"Hey Dude, wassup??", Nick said as as he clapped me on the shoulder.
"Nice house", i said as we walked inside.

I saw Dave already sitting on the couch, he waved at me and i waved back.
"hallo", he said and i sat down on the couch and Nick went into the kitchen get something to drink.

He came back and handed me and Dave a glass of coke.
"So Clay, how's it, hanging out with the cool kids?", Nick asked smirking. "Nice, I guess", i answered.
"Yeah, not those lame friends of yours", Dave said.

"That George guy is litterally so lame", Nick said, drinking his coke.
" Yeah I know.",I answered. I knew it wasn't right, talking about George like this behind his back, but i wanted to fit in, so what was i suposed to do?

"Literally why do you even talk to him?", Dave said and looked at me.
"Idk, I've known him since first grade and he's just really clingy", i said back.

"Yo, why don't you just hang out with us instead, yknow?", Nick said.
"Sounds good", I said back as i drank the rest of my coke.
"What should we do?", Dave asked.
"Hey Clay, do u play Minecraft?", Nick asked me.
"Yeah, but i dont have my pc here."

"Oh don't worry, you can have my laptop" Nick answered and we walked up to his room.
I sat down and Nick gave me his Laptop.

Dave got out his laptop and started it. I logged into my account and started minecraft.

Nick gave me an IP and i joined his game. I looked at the users. Technoblade and Sapnap.

"Who of you is who?", I asked.
"I'm Sapnap and Dave is Technoblade", Nick said.
"Dream, nice user", Dave said as we played.

Two hours later we had played alot, they gave me some stuff and we had done countless PvP fights, and I must say, Dave was acctually really good but Nick just sucket at it.

I felt so special, because i was hanging out with the "popular" kids and i tought it was really cool to be honest, even if i didn't always have the same opinion as them but i always agreed with them, because otherwise i wouldn't fit in.

At 9p.m Dave went home, so i decided to leave too.
I headed home and went up to my room.

I switched on my pc and looked at my phone, i got a message from Nick.
Nick:
Hey Dude, wanna play some minecraft?
I quickly answered with "yes" and botted up minecraft.

I joined his game and he called me on discord, we played for an hour, when i got a message on discord.
"Wait a sec Nick", i said as i muted my mic. I looked at the message and gulped. It was from George...

George:
Hey, saw that your online, wanna play some minecraft?
I didn't know what to answer, so i didnt.

I went back to the call. "Hey, what were u doin?", Nick asked as i unmuted.
"Oh, George asked me if i wanted to play some minecraft", i said.

"That kid should just fuck off, hes so annyoing.", Nick said.
"I know, hes is", i said.

We played another hour and then i headed off.
I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed.

I looked at my alarm clock, it was 11p.m, but i couldn't sleep yet. I got my phone. I scrolled trough twitter, when i got a call from George, i was about to answer it, when i remembered what Nick said and I declined it.
I switched my phone off and and turned around. I propably lied there for another hour until i fell asleep.