Chapter 1

TW: mean comments
George Pov
I woke up to my alarmclock beeping on my bedsidetable. I got up and went into the bathroom.  I got ready for school and headed downstairs.

" Morning mum", i said tired.                " Morning hunny", she said, handing me my breakfast.

" I have to work a night shift today, so you' ll be alone when you come home", she said. "Ok", i answerd.

My mum was a nurse so she had to work at night shifts often. My dad was on a business trip at the moment so whenever she had to work late i was alone at home.

I spend most of my free time studying, or playing minecraft. I often played with my best friend, Clay.

We knew each other since first grade and we emideately became best friends and started hanging out alot, if we didnt have alot of time we would usually call on discord and just play minecraft for abit.

I got up from breakfast and headed to the front door. " Byee mum, love you." " Bye hunny, be careful." ,she said giving me a hug. I roled my eyes and left the house.

I got my bike and rode to school. Once i was at school i went inside and got my books for my first class.

Maths... I really didnt like Maths, but i was happy when i saw Clay sitting at a table, i went and sat next to him.

"hey", he said smiling. "Hii", i said back. Maths went by pretty quickly and after that we went to the cafeteria.
We sat down with some of our Friends, Darryl, Zak Alex and Niki.
We weren't really the "popular" kids, but i was fine with that, i didnt need to be popular, i was fine with our friendgroup it was really nice and chill.

" Hii, how are you?", Niki smiled. "I'm good", Darryl said as he leaned his head on Zaks shoulder. The two recently came out as a couple and we were all really exepting.

Ofcourse not everyone in our school was excepting, but what will you do? It's Highschool after all.

Sometimes i had questioned my sexuallity, but i had always brushed it off. Just recently i had tought about a special someone..and thet someone was Clay.

Ofcourse i wasn't gonna tell him. That would literally ruin our friendship and i reall didn't want to lose him, he was my one really close friend, like really really close friend.

"George?" I snapped out of m toughts and looked around. Clay was looking at me, i turned slightly red but quickly turned away and got my waterbottle out of my bag.

"Sorry, i was thinking.", i said while opening my bottle. "Oh, don't worry, we where just wondering why you were staring into air", Alex laughed.
Clay also started laughing. His laugh was really cute, it always made me smile, stop it, stop it hes straight, just get over it George.

"I'll quickly go to the bathroom", i said. I went to the bathroom and splashed some cold water in my face. You have to stop thinking about him, hes straight, he will never love you, he will just see you as a friend and that will never change. I said to myself.

I dried my face and went back to the cafeteria. The others were already waiting for me.

" What class do you have next?", i asked. " Me and Darryl have Chemistry", Zak said placing a small kiss on Darryls cheek. " I have Musik", Niki said as she got up. " I have PE", Clay said. " Nice, me too", Alex added grinning." Ok, see you guys later, i have history soo yeah", i said as i walked of.

I was going to my locker when i bumped into someone. I fell on the floor and started to gather my stuff.

"I'm sorry I- " " Oh shut up you gremlin."i heard a voice, i looked up and froze, it was Nick.

One of the popular kids, i got up and walked away slowly. " Hahha that geek is so Childish", i heard him say loudly. I walked over to my locker. I turned around to see Nick, Dave and Sam laughing, whilst Nick got his Sportsbag out of his locker. I was trying really hard not to cry in the middle of a school hall.

I went to history and sat down at a table at the very back. History seemed to pass soo soo slowly. Propably just because there was nobody to talk to me, well nobody i was friends with.

We were sorted into groups and i landed in a group with Tommy, Wilbur and Toby. Great all the Popular Kids.

To be honest, it was quite fun, they were really chill, well if you count in Tommy screaming every five seconds.

We had alot of time, so we just talked alot, they told me something about a friend of theirs called Phil, he sounded reall nice, he had already graduated and was at university right now but Toby said that he would come visit them in the weekends, which sounded nice.

We finished our school projects and i waved a bye as i went to the cafeteria. Alex and Clay were already sitting there. I could see that Alex was pissed at something and Clay was laughing. I camed nearer and heard what they were talking about. " Ey man, i could've won", Alex said protesting. " Dude, never Nick and i killed that Game", Clay said wheezing. I froze at the name Nick. Remembering what had happened earlier.

I was about to tell them what had happened, when the bell rang, telling us we had to go to our next class.
I had Spanish with Alex as my next class, which i was thankfull for.
I wasn't really the best at spanish and having Alex as your partner made everything alot easier, considering his native language was Spanish. " Mama Sitaaaa", he said jokingly as we were walking out of the classroom.

"Byee, cyaa tomorow", i said and waved. "Bye", he said and went to the bus stop. I walked trough the hall on the way to get to the bikes, when i saw Clay, i quickly went over to him. " Hi Clay, i wanted to ask if you could hang out today yknow?"
Words: 1057