Chapter 27

Jax POV:

"So do you want me to move it now?" I asked while staring down at Venus "but it hurts!" She whined while I huffed "so you want me to take it out?" I asked her again and she shook her head "make up yo mind" I said holding my self up "it's to big" She said before deciding.

"Okay take it out!" She said closin her eyes while I pulled the splinter out and she let out ah breath as I got up of the floor.

"Did you take it out?" She asked me while I nodded "yes I did hermosa and it's not even a big splinter" I said while rolling my eyes and she looked at me "it felt like it!" She exclaimed while I laughed and threw it away so nobody step on it again.

I pulled my pants up a little more and walked over putting my shoes on.

"Where are you going?" She asked me standing behind me while I looked back at her "I have a fight tonight" I told her while she looked sad but nodded her head "I don't like you fighting" She said what she says every time I had a fight I sighed "I know" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't get why you can't just quit" She told me while I huffed remembering the phone call I had gotten from my boss "it's for your safety" I told her while she nodded but shrugged "if I'm not safe then you shouldn't do it" She said while I looked over my shoulder "look V I don't want to argue with you on this" I said kissin her "I'll quit when I'm ready" I told her and she nodded.

"Alright" She said going back over to her bed and laying down "I'm going back to bed" She told me and I knew she had an attitude but she'll be good as long as I come home.

"Alright I'll be back" I said giving her a kiss on her forehead and she nodded hugging me and turning ova going back to sleep.

I walked down the stairs and seen Khalil helping Riley wit his work and he waved at me and I waved back lookin ova at julius who was giving Khalil the stank face. I rolled my eyes and continued walking right out the door.

I walked to my car and hopped in starting it and making my way to my destination.

•••••••••••••••••

"Next up we have Jax and Mason!" The announcer shouted and the people cheered while my heart was beating I walked up to the ring and started walking around staring at my opponent.

Mason stared at me before smirking. We shook hands and started throwing jabs at each other that's when he started talking.

"I heard about that little bitch you got at home" he said to me while I threw a left hook and he dodged it "She making you soft jaxy" he said while I punched him in his face "the bitch is making you soft! That's ah weah throw let's we how soft she makes me!" He laughed at his comment and all I saw was red after that.

I kept punching at his face and it was all red and bruised up while I got in his face "who told you about her?" I asked while he spit out his blood and was lookin scared "My uncle" he let out shakily while I looked towards my boss charging towards him and he ran in his office.

"Looks like Jax won!" The announcer said while I was beating on the office door and he let me in "if your here for you winning money your not getting it" my boss told me while I laughed "oh I'll get that later" I said stepping up to him "So your tellin people about my girlfriend now?" I asked him while he shook his head and I gripped his shirt "So why is your fuckin nephew talkin about her?" I yelled at him while he shook his head "idk" he said "I swear!" He told me while I looked at him.

"You know what" I said backing up "I've been workin under you for idk how long but your nothing but ah prissy bitch!" I yelled at him while he was livid "I fuckin quit!" I said storming out and I heard him say "I'll have my people come after you and the girl Jax!" But I shook my head.

Let them come then.

•••••••••••••••••••

I took ah shower, thinking about what the hell I just did. Atp there is no turning back from it so I'm fucked and I don't know what's gonna happen but I do know I'm gonna keep Venus safe.

Getting out the shower brushing my teeth and washing my face I seen it was 9. I came out of the bathroom and looked at Venus who was wide awoke and watchin Fish hooks.

"What's the matter?" She could tell something was wrong with me and of course it was especially with the frown on my face you could tell something was wrong.

I walked up to her and layed my head down in her lap wrapping my arms around her waist "I quit the underground fighting" I told her and she stopped rubbin the back of my neck pulling my face up letting me get ah glimpse of her shocked face.

"Your serious?" She asked me while I nodded and layed my head back down "okay that's a good thing so why are you frownin?" She asked me again while I looked at the tv.

"Want me to be honest?" I asked her and she nodded "apparently these ppl are gonna come after us" I said and she furrowed her eyebrows "Well we will get there when we get there" She said making me squint my eyes at her.

"You really are a weird one Venus" I said while she smiled and nodded puttin my head back in her lap as she laughed at the tv screen.

She is a weird one.

Thoughts?

Vote and comment🤍