Chapter 11

Venus POV:

I don't know how long I was sitting at the windowsill but by the time I realized how late it was Julius came to get me.

"Hey" he talked me softly as I kept my eyes trained on the snowfall "wanna head to bed?" He asked me as I bring my knees closer to my body since I was cold but refused to get a blanket "no" I said to him "what time is it?" I asked him as he grimaced and said " uhh almost ten" he said nodding.

I nodded my head at him and said "don't wait up for me just go to sleep" I said as he hesitantly nodded his head and at the time I seen a hickey but once again was to wrapped up in my own world to care. He gave me a short hug giving me warmth before making his way towards the stairs, giving me once last look he fully decidedly go up there not looking back.

I stayed up for ten more minutes before deciding to go to bed "if Jax isn't coming he isn't coming do not stress Venus!" I scolded myself stepping on the first step.

Ring!

The doorbell rung out through the whole house making me stop and close my eyes before turning around and going to the door opening it just as Jax was about to touch his fingertips on the doorbell. I looked down seeing a black duffel bag that looked twice as big than last time stuffed with clothes.

Grimacing I let him in and walked away going to the kitchen deciding I now wanted some goldfish, grabbing the box down and pouring me some in a bowl I heard a seat being taken and the kitchen island making me bite my bottom lip.

Putting the box back up I turned around and almost dropped my bowl from the sight of his face "what- what happened" I said as I took the sight of the long cut that appeared at the top of his eyebrow and on his nose.

Running for the first aid kit on the fridge I took it down and made my way to where he was standing and he just kept looking at my face as I stood in between his legs putting the Neosporin on his cuts and once I got to the one of his nose he hissed and gripped my waist bringing me closer to him as I mumbled a "sorry" to him making him grunt at me.

Once I was finished I put the cotton swab on one of the paper towels I had gotten and grabbed a bandaid putting it on his face and on his nose. Turning around to go put the first aid kit I got spun back around as I came close face to face with him.

"I'm so sorry hermosa" he called me that name I loved making me close my eyes "it's okay" I whispered to him as his breath fanned across my face "no it's not I shouldn't have left you like that" he pushed making me snap my eyes open and rub his face "Your okay I'm not hurt or anything" I tried to reason with him but he wasn't having it "I'm sorry" he told me once more making me blink "and I said it's okay" I laughed at his silly ness.

My eyes traveled down to his lips as I continued to cup his face and rub it but I was caught in the process of doing so. I retracted my  hand but I couldn't as he held a firmer grip on pulling it back  as he looked me in my eyes.

"You sure you wanna get mixed up with a guy like me?" He asked me making me furrow my eyebrows "why shouldn't I?" I questioned him back making him sigh "I'm not good for you" he started.

"I never said you were" I argued.
"We don't fit together" he told me.
"That doesn't mean we shouldn't try" I told him honestly.
"Your me gonna hate me if I hurt you" he persisted.
"I've never hated anyone in my life" I told him honestly looking him in the eyes "and if you believe for even a second that we don't fit together" I continued grabbing his face and forcing him to look at me as his jaw clenched "then why are you here?" I asked him making him look down but I pulled his face up "if you don't want what I want with you then walk out that door and do not look back" I said looking him in the eye and his grip loosened but then tightened on my waist.

A few second of silence turned into a minute and he finally spoke "I can't" his voice sounded throughout the room "I can't because I do want this" he said to me looking me straight in the eyes "I want you" he told me honestly
"I do to" I said smiling.
"I don't know how to be good for you" he told me closing his eyes and letting out a breath.

I did nothing but hold his face and looked back and forth in between his eyes "just be you" I told him as his eyes held some emotion "that's all I want" I shook my head as I told him honestly.

"You want this" he said making me nod my head "yes that's what I've been trying to tell you" I told him making him shake his head "your- you don't want me" he said making me roll my eyes and pick his head "your right I don't want you" I told him as he looked at me glaring " I need you" I said smashing our lips together.

Our lips moved in a synchronization even though I've never kissed- anyone for that matter it seemed like everything felt right with him as I ran my hands through the back of his head as my head moved to one side.

We finally pulled apart as I opened my mouth and let out a breath he looked at me with a grin "woo! Lawd have mercy" I said making him look at me with his eyebrows turned up as I sucked in a deep breath "I think we need to pray" I said rubbing my hand over my heart "yeah let's pray?" I asked making it a question and a statement holding out my hands for him to grab "Ight" he said to me quizzically as he joined our hands together and prayed.

********

After us making out we went to my room while he took a shower and I was trying to fall asleep but couldn't it seems- perhaps that the kiss woke up my inability to have a sex life so now my vagina has a heartbeat.

Yay.

"All done" Jax walked in my room fully dressed from the guest bedroom shower since he wanted to respect my boundaries even though I never told him I wanted him to shower in there but I respect that.

"You don't mind me sleeping with a shirt off?" He asked me as I shook my head no fearing that if I talked my voice would give away my sexual frustration.

I kept my legs spread out hoping the heartbeat would go away I know what it is but only because Riley has a tiktok account and he told me that boys can feel it but I've never actually experienced it until now and man was it wild so I just wanted it to go away.

"Did you hear what I said?" Jax asked me making me turn my head as he was now in the bed instead of previously standing up "uh no?" I asked him making it seem more of a like tell me again question.

"I said come closer" he told me making me gulp and bite my top lip as I closed the legs feeling the beating again and I scooted closer towards Jax.

He got tired of my little scoots I guess and took it upon himself to position me himself. He gripped my waist and pulled me closer grabbing my right leg and propping it against across his body.

Basically my vagina was right on top of his- Gentiles and he was wearing sweatpants and I was wearing leggings so that wasn't really helping my case right now. He scooted me up closer as my area rubbed up against him making me almost let out a moan but I held it back biting my lip.

I looked up at him for a brief second just enough to see his smirk in the moonlight that was shining on his face. Of course he knew about the heartbeat I mean you could tell where it was coming from and it definitely was not my heart.

I hid my face on his bare chest as he rubbed my hair and chuckled probably knowing why I was trying my best not to move "have you ever though of Riley being gay?" He asked me as I furrowed my eyebrows at his question "no" I told him "why the sudden question?" I asked him to which I got a shoulder shrug "no reason go to sleep" he told me making me nod my head at him closing my eyes at him playing in my hair.