Chapter 24

Riley POV:

"Tf u mad at me for?" I asked Julius as I paused my game "Cause youn wanna give me attention" he said and I sighed "yo definition of attention is fuckin" I told him while he rolled his eyes at me "ok and?" He retorted.

I stood up "that's the only thing u wanna do we don't kiss cuddle nun of dat shit!" I shouted at him but not loudly since it was 8 at night he had just got back and now he wanna fuck on me.

"Whatever idgaf" he said pulling his sweater up for the fifth time "why tf you keep pullin up that?" I asked going towards him while he rolled his eyes "get the fuck outta my face" he said annoyed but his face was saying something different.

"You wanna fuck?" I asked him while he nodded "hold on lemme use the bathroom first" he said. Julius been usin the bathroom all the time before we have sex and it's getting annoying.

"Naw naw naw" I said pulling up his sweatshirt while he kept tryna pull it down. We was playing tug of war with his sweatshirt until I finally got it up being much stronger than him.

I chuckled as I looked at the hickeys covering his body. They was on his neck and stomach "you think I'm fuckin dumb!" I yelled at him backing him up into ah corner "It's izaiah ain't it!" I continued shouting at him while he had the nerve to cry.

"Yes!" He cried while I choked him but not enough to leave ah bruise "fuck you!" I said while he cried and cried and I let him go "I fuckin came out for you! For what? To get cheated on? Man you ain't shit!" I said while he was sobbin at this point and I was full blown yellin at him.

"Riley!" Venus came in the room rubbing her eyes and looking at me and ah Julius who was curled up in ah corner "what's going on?" She asked the both of us but lookin at me.

She tried to come up to me but Jax stopped her. I looked over at Julius "we're fuckin done" I said grabbing my shoes and pushing past Venus and Jax.

"The whole fuckin time" I muttered under my breath while walking out the door and goin straight down the street and wiping my eyes cause I refuse to cry over that fuck ass nigga.

I found ah bench and just sat down ignoring the buzzing of my phone.

Some random dude came and sat down next to me. Ian bother lookin over cause I didn't care until he started talkin.

"Ruff day?" He asked while I looked over he was lightskin his hair was short black curls and he had braces although they were black it fit him.

I stopped staring him down and nodded. He huffed and looked back over at me "wanna hug?" He asked me while I looked at him and mugged him shakin my head no ion need no hug from ah stranger.

"You sure?" He asked me while I looked over at him again now realizing how quiet I was. He was really pretty.

I nodded and he took his hand out of his jackets and reached over hugging me. Ngl it felt nice to actually have someone- even if it not the person I wanted comfort from.

"Alright" The stranger said getting up and going towards the bus that Ian even hear pull up.

I grabbed his hand "what yo name?" I asked him while he looked at me and smiled showing off his dimples "Khalil" he said as I nodded. He really was pretty asf.

I let him go. I did regret not getting his number but I'm not gone fuck around wit him knowin Ian ready fa another relationship.

I answered my phone finally.

"Yo" I said to Venus while she just was shuffling in the background "where are you?" She asked me always concerned about other people "I'm walking back now" I said turning and going straight from where I just came.

"Ok" She sighed "are you ok?" She asked me while I shook my head "no not really" I said thinking back to the stranger- Khalil who gave me ah hug "but I will be" I smiled.

••••••••••••••••

"Cant we just talk about this?" Julius asked me while I packed up my clothes and shook my head "what is there to talk about?" I asked him "you cheated on me" I said while he rolled his eyes "ok?" He said annoyed like how the hell he gone be annoyed and he the one who fuckin cheated.

"And I bet y'all fucked more than once huh?" I asked him while he avoided my eyes "exactly so fuck you and him" I said Finishing putting the rest of my clothes inna bag.

I couldn't go home unfortunately bc my mother recovering from Covid so I had to move into the guest room.

"Ion even care" He mumbled while I looked back and rolled my eyes "yeah ion care either so fuck u" I said and slammed the door I looked over the railing and seen Venus lookin at me with concerned eyes and Jax staring at her "I'm good V" I told her while smiling even though I wanted to cry.

She nodded and asked me "you wanna hug?" My mind instantly thought back to Khalil so I shook my head no "naw I'm good just gonna go to sleep" I said while she nodded "alright goodnight" she halfway shouted while I walked to the guest bedroom around.

I walked in and closed the door.

This is gonna be an interesting way of things.

Filler chapter

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝🤍