Chapter 17

Venus POV: Continued

"Hey Venus" I heard a voice whisper in my ear making me turn over and say hmm "can my friend come over?" I now recognized the voice as Jax "what about covid?" I asked him as responded "I made sure she got tested before she came" he added "and she doesn't have to come if you don't want her to" he told me seriously putting my hair behind my ear as I nodded and drifted back off to sleep.

**********
Hearing the doorbell ring I shifted in what I think is Jax's lap that I've been sleeping in for the past I don't know hours. "Can you get that" I heard Jax's deep voice and someone go to the door and open it as Jax brushed my hair and I snuggled in even more.

"Hey hey hey!" A loud voice said making me flutter my eyes open and sigh as he looked down at me "can you be quieter" He asked the girly voice "I'm sorry Jaxy" she cooed and I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up my hair swinging to the other side.

I look at the girl she was short, curly hair that went mid length, brown skin, brown eyes, and these long eyelashes on her eyes.

I squinted at her cause who is jaxy? "Hey! Nice to meet you my names Caliyah!" She basically shouted and I cringed but was still polite "hi my names Venus" I said with a close mouth smile as I felt a hand slide back up on my waist.

"You can back to sleep if you want to" Jax told me as I shook my head no and just layed back on top of his body and breathed out. I could sense some history between the two as the girl- caliyah was still looking and glaring at where his hands was on my waist.

"What's that in your bag?" Riley said and I looked there "oh it's just a little vodka!" She exclaimed making me look at her with a shocked and awkward smile "I remember how much you love it jaxy so I brought it for you" she said in a sultry tone making me grit my teeth at her.

Jax tightened his grip on my wait as he said "can we just excuse ourselves for a second" he said pulling me up with him as he walked to the kitchen and I reluctantly followed behind him.

"Who is she?" I whispered shouted while he bit his lip "look you promised no more secrets!" I told him as he slid his hand across his face "okay...she might've been a hookup from over these few years" he told me making me look at him with wide eyes.

"She's yours daily hookup?" I asked him as he nodded but then shook his head "I haven't hooked up with anyone since I met you tho I told her that!" He whispered to me as I nodded my head "okay I believe you but why does she keep calling you jaxy?" I asked him as he shrugged "I don't know it seems like a habit so I stopped correcting her" he told me as I narrowed my eyes "well fix it" I told him as I grabbed his hand walking back towards the couch sitting him down and sitting down  on top of him.

The group was already in a circle on the floor by the coffee table that was just enough in our reach so we didn't bother to sit on the floor. They were putting pre filled cups of vodka.

I didn't mind because I had tried it once at a party and got drunk so I don't go to any more party's after that it basically wasn't for me or my social anxiety that had surprisingly yet mysteriously gotten better since my time with Jax.

"Alright let's play truth or dare!" Caliyah said again making me wince "I remember how much you loved this game jaxy" it seemed like every comment or thing she did she had to just include Jax and it was getting more and more annoying so I decided to go first "how long have you two known each other" I said and she answered honestly "we've been seeing each other for over a year" she told me smiling as I grimaced "seeing?" I asked as she nodded "well the last time we had sex" she started as I cringed at the word "4 months ago" she told me and I nodded satisfied but I didn't miss the glare she gave me.

"Ok this question is for everyone" Caliyah said "if you haven't done it you drink if you have you don't drink" she said making me furrow my eyebrows I thought this was truth or dare.

********
Turns out that Caliyah was basically out to get me I had a feeling she was just jealous that I stole her man or whatever but I didn't know jax was even seeing her so it isn't my fault technically.
And it didn't help that all her questions were basically sexual so I had to drink all my cups.

I picked up my drink at the question "okay hermosa i think that's enough" Jax told me as he put my cup down and I gave him a goofy lazy smile "Hermosa?" Caliyah asked while I looked at her and slurred "yeahh and he's mine" I snapped at her as Jax said "ok I think it's time to sleep it's getting late" Caliyah scoffed at this then smiled "Jax wanna sleep in the guest room with me?" She asked making me squint at the fact sober me said yes to her staying the night and because of three figures I was seeing "No" I told her and Jax smiled a real smile making me give off a goofy laugh and play with his cheeks as I dropped my head on his shoulder.

"No Caliyah I told you I'm with her" He said and he said something more but I was drifting  in and out of consciousness as I felt myself being picked up and taken upstairs into my bedroom.

The last thing I remember is being snuggled into a huge panda bear.