𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2

Venus POV:

He was strikingly handsome, obviously taller then me I even dare to say 6 feet wore all black the type that screams stay away from him but I was drawn towards him couldn't take my eyes off of him.

He captured my attention.

"Venus please raise your hand" Mrs.Foyer said with her eyebrows raised.

I took my eyes off of him once he made eye contact with me, it was always a fear of mine looking into someone's eyes I hated it could never keep eye contact even when I was little girl drove my parents- especially my dad crazy.

Guess that was a win for my social anxiety.

Slowly but surely raising my hand the teacher giving me a satisfied look she spoke again "The desk right next to her is where you'll be sitting there for the rest of the year" he gave a brief nod before walking towards me my breathing picked up as he came down the isle.

"Also sweetie what's your name?" Mrs.Flyer gave a nice kind smile with the question she was always to kind for her good- strict but he kind that's why I loved this class.

"Jax" His deep voice sounded as he held a stony face. through the room all you could hear was girls squealing and the boys looking at him with stupid faces including my ex best friend for the time being anyways but I shivered it was just like had ate a popsicle and something hot, an hot shiver is what I felt.

He continued down the isle as I looked down not wanting to look up for the fear of me having to take my medication that I'm trying to get off of again but looks like the that thought is long gone as he sits next to me.

Out of the corner of my eye I seen him look at me with an cold stare like he was staring through my soul I had always did that to other people never experienced other people doing it to me he made my heart rate pick up it was like all the walls that I built up out of fear tumbled down because of this person that I barely knew.

He leaned over giving me a nice scent of his manly cologne he didn't have a lot of it on like these other boys I go to class with "Venus right?" I looked at him from the corner of my eye his face was so...symmetrical he was a loving breathing piece of perfection how can someone be this perfect?

Nevertheless I shook my head my head yes to him thinking if I spoke my voice would shake. My social anxiety it's not helping anything. The piece of perfection spoke again "I'm jax" he held his hand out making my eyes open a little wide.

But I tried to shake it anyways.

Reaching out my hand not looking him in the eye. Keeping my eyes trained on my hand and the more It seemed the more I reached out the more it shook. If he noticed he didn't act like he did. Finally my hand connected with his. shaking  his hand was pure bliss but me being me I snatched it away quicker than my liking. He was peculiar for someone who screamed danger, he seemed rather interesting.

Reaching down into my school and pulling out a water bottle and two of my anxiety meds my ears perked up at hearing someone speak. "Are you doing drugs in school?" His gruff voice asked with a straight face. Shaking my head no his shoulders seemed to loosen at my answer.

"Are you mute?" Jax asked me.

I shook my head.

"Then why aren't you talking to me?" He asked squinting his eyes as his forehead made a crease making me want to smooth it out.

I threw my head back and put the pills in my mouth swallowing the chalky tasting medicine. "I don't know" my soft but raspy voice sounded out loud. I've always had a soft voice never yelled because I hate to get yelled at so why do it to others and even when I yelled it never came out louder that what my normal voice was.

"You know your really pretty" his deep accent sounded out. Why was he complimenting me? My face burned mostly my cheeks that heated up. What is that?

Turning my and brushing my hair over my shoulder to look at him seeing that he was already making eye contact with me. dropping my head and looking away gulping at the mere thought of someone thinking I'm beautiful,especially someone like him. hearing him chuckle at my shyness probably,only if he knew he was the only one that had this kind of effect on me I hated this it was like exploring an unknown region.

"We should- We should pay attention" I cleared my throat on the second line.

The rest of the class I felt his eyes on me almost the whole time. Until he looked away seeing that he was probably not going to get my attention. When we started taking notes I felt more eyes looking at me sending chills on my back. forcing my head up to see Riley Prince, my ex friend that dumped me whenever he got a girlfriend. His girlfriends claimed that they weren't comfy with me hanging with him when he knows I have feelings for him...those feelings were slowly fading away now that Ive seen what kind of friend he's been to me.

I hated it.
But I'll live.

I raised my eyebrows up at him wondering what he wanted.

He mouthed 'meet me outside'

Against my will I nodded my head my curiosity getting the best of me this was faster than usual our friends break ups usually lasted a full week but I guess this one lasted till the next day.

Stupid fucker.

But was going to find out what he wants even if it hurt me.