Chapter 26

Riley POV: 1 week later

I walked down the stairs and smirked when I saw Venus. She and Jax been doing da nasty and Ik it. Her legs be shaking and shit whenever I see her and she always sittin.

I got ah message from Khalil. Me and him have gotten closer and closer he was always texting me and I was doin the same we on ft everyday and he different in a lot of ways. He don't get mad at me fa small shit, and he always been honest with me every since we started talkin. We went on some dates out this past week and it was the most fun I've had in ah long time.

The Covid had gone down and there's almost no more new cases left it's only like 2 every week but we've been put on ah softer lockdown ever since then they have opened back up all the stores and started letting kids go back to school.

Us seniors had the option to just go back to school or pick up our work and turn in it when we're done so that's what we all did since we wanted to continue living in Venus's house it was comfy here and we were all friends.

Except me and Julius of course.

But other then that we all got along pretty well.

I looked over to the living room and seen Julius and izaiah making out. I rolled my eyes and went over to Venus to ask her ah question.

"Hey Venus" I said and she squinted her eyes at me. She was doing her school work as I was finished with all mine " what do you want?" She sighed while I looked around "Me want something? never!" I said while she just gave me ah look and I laughed.

"Well you know how me and Khalil have been talkin" I said and she nodded "I was wondering if he could-"she cut me off "stay the night?" She asked me while I hesitated to nod but did.

"Yeah sure why not" she said shrugging "really?" I asked her while she nodded "I mean I want to meet this guy that has you happier" She said while I nodded and looked back at Jax who was cooking.

"So did you and Jax?" I wiggled my eyebrows while she widened her eyes and her eyebrows shot up "what no!" She said while Jax turned around eying us "what?" He asked confused "nothing baby" she said while he nodded and turned back around "no he didnt- we didn't have sex" she whispered and I raised my eyebrows.

"So what did you-" I cut myself off "little V got head" I whispered while she closed her eyes and her face got red "shut up" she mumbled and I laughed at her.

"Alright I'll be back" I said rolling my eyes at the pair on the couch "alright!" Venus shouted and I opened the door and walked out ft Khalil.

"Hello" the FaceTime call connected "hey I'm coming to pick you up" I said while he looked at the camera "I can come?" He asked happy, smiling showin his braces "yes" I said while he nodded.

"Alright I'll send you the address and see you when you get here" he said while I nodded and said bye and we hung up.

I was driving and seen he sent me his location. I typed it into my gps and sped right pass my house not realizing how close we actually lived. I wonder how I didn't notice him- how we didn't notice each other.

I parked outside his house and honked my horn waiting for him to come outside.

He came out and he was smiling showin his dimples he really was pretty as hell. I opened the door for him while on the inside. And he got in.

"Hey" I said while backing out of his driveway "hi" he said and if I haven't learned anything about Khalil the one thing Ik is that he is shy, to some extent.

I was at ah red light and seen him eyein the gas station that was just ah turn away "you want somethin?" I asked him while lickin my lips.

"No" he said turnin his head but I wasn't buyin it so I made ah turn and parked outside of da store.

"Hm" I said handin him ah twenty "get me some hot fries and ah brisk tea" I said while he nodded and I grabbed his arm "get you sumn too" knowin if I wouldn't have said that he would've just walked in da store and only got me something an not himself.

He nodded again and I let him go. He got outta da car and he went inside the store and I could see him since the windows was clear. I just sat there and watched him more like admired him he was just pretty.

He was paying fa our stuff and I got ah knock on my window so I rolled it down seein it was one of my friends from schoo.

"Yo was good Riley" he said Dappin me up and I did the same "I heard you gay that's true?" He asked me. This guy had no filter he was always blunt and if he was gone ask you sumn he was gone ask it straight up. I nodded as I watched Khalil come out the store.

"Aw shit! Dats coo" he said and I nodded "iah see you around" I said while Khalil came back inna car with ah bag in his hand.

"Alright nice seein you around bro" he said walking off to his car and I rolled my window up. Khalil tried givin me my change but I shook my head no and just let him keep it.

"You sure?" He asked me while I was driving to Venus house and I nodded "yeah I'm sure" I said lookin ova at him and back at the road.

"Look my ex still stay at V house so ignore him" I told him while he nodded "and if he give you shit tell me, but if Ian right there at the time beat his ass" I said while he laughed at me but nodded again.

I got outta da car and Khalil tried to befo I pushed him back inside and he mugged me as I opened the door "dat was dramatic" he said while I shrugged and grabbed his hand.

"Honey I'm homeeeee" I yelled throughout the house makin jax shake his head and go into the kitchen.

"The foods done" he said in ah low voice while I nodded and walked up da stairs "we'll be back" I said while Venus waved at Khalil and he waved back.

I walked into my room took his bag and placed it down onto the bed "alright so the girl is Venus my bestfriend, den the tall one is Jax- Venus's boyfriend" I said "and the other two are irrelevant we gone call them dumb and dumber" I pointed out Julius and izaiah while he laughed and hit my arm.

"No tell me there real names" he said in ah soft voice while I rolled my eyes and grumbled "Julius is the lightskin and the other one is izaiah" I said and he nodded patting my face.

"Okay come on I'm hungry" he said while I nodded and led him down the stairs.

"Be nice" I heard Venus tell Jax while he grumbled something like "I'm only nice to you" but ion think Venus heard that.

I seen ah extra chair pulled up for Khalil and by the time we got there Julius was already muggin Khalil.

We sat down and started eating "you must be Khalil" Venus started talking to him first while he nodded "yep" he said short and quietly making me smirk he really was shy.

"Well I'm Venus and this is Jax" she said pointing to her self and Jax while Julius mugged him and Khalil turned there way.

"Oh I'm sorry you must be dumb and dumber nice to meet you" he said holding his hand out while I was silently trying not to laugh and so was Jax "oh I meant Julius and Izaiah" he said smiling innocently.

Yeah that's right dumb and dumber.

Thoughts?

Vote and comment🤍