Chapter 9

Riley POV:

I scrunched up my face "ew I would never date or like a boy" I said even though I was lying but nobody has to know that.

I avoided Julius's gaze but he didn't even look at me "I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back" he didn't even ask for directions he just stood up and left.

Venus and Jax didn't look concerned they really thought he just went to use the bathroom they looked like they belonged together you could tell the way they were drawn to each other like  two puzzle pieces that didn't look liked they go together but they perfectly fit.

Knocking out of my thoughts I looked towards the stairs "I'm gonna go check on him" I spoke standing up "he only been gone for about 10 minutes he's probably taking a shit" Jax said making me glare at him but Venus popped him in his mouth and reminded him to not curse and shockingly Jax let it slide and just mugged her.

I walked up the stairs and heard shuffling coming from the bathroom door I guess he found the way to the bathroom.

Listening at the door I heard the water running "huh he really had to use the bathroom" I whispered to myself as I almost fell when the bathroom door opened "What do you want?" Julius asked me with a stoic face.

Shit! This means I messed up.

"Look I-" I started to say but he just raised his eyebrows in a gesture meaning he didn't want to hear it so I pushed him inside the bathroom and locked the door making him drop his head and exhale a deep breath before he put the toilet seat down and sat there looking at the floor.

"Look Jules I'm sorry" I told him honestly as I squatted as I tryed to get him to look at me "you promised you wouldn't hide it anymore hide us anymore!" He whispered shouted at me.

"I know and I'm sorry!" I whispered to him he just shook his head and looked away from me "Jules" I said making him roll his eyes "julessss" I said again this time grapping his chin and forcing him to look at me "I just need time" I told him "you've had 6 months!" He whispered at me again making me bite my lip.

"Okay" I said "I promise I won't hide us anymore" I lied to him again.

"Your lying!" He shouted at me a little louder "you keep lying to me!" He kept shouting making me do the only thing I knew how to shut him up.

I kissed him making him kiss me back immediately as I tugged his hair and made out with some more until I broke apart.

"I'm still mad" he said as he look flustered i sighed because he had every right to be mad at me "I'm okay with that" I told him smiling.

We walked back down stairs looking at Venus and Jax they looked like they were so in tune with each other that they didn't notice us until Jax did "yall back" he said at he stared us down and looked back up.

"You have some pink chapstick on your lips" Jax said smirking as he turned back to look up at Venus who looked in a daze.

I turned to Julius who looked embarrassed but Venus was the only one who didn't notice which is great because I don't need to loose my best friend over my sexual preference.

Julius was wearing this pink chapstick so I quickly wiped my mouth off and sat down as Julius sat a little further away from me so wrapped my arm around the couch and tapped him making him look over at me.

He raised his eyebrows in question making me scoot my head in a way that said scoot over to me. He got what I meant so he scrunched his eyebrows as he scooted over as I wrapped my arm around him in a non suspicious way but I could almost feel his whole body as it was a heartbeat.

I hope this was enough for him but when would he get tired of me?

********
Venus POV:

Snapping out my daze we got right back to the game "Jax you have to ask Julius a question now" I told him making him turn his head upwards where Julius was sitting.

"Hmmm you got ah boyfriend?" Jax asked him making me widen my eyes cause I know this nigga is not gay "no I'm single" he said and I saw Riley squeeze his shoulder but it was so little even I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't paying attention "oh I gotta friend that's gay I can give him yo number" Jax said to him making Riley glare at him and Jax just smirked "is it just me or am I missing something" I said out loud making them turn to me.

"No I'm good I.... don't want a boyfriend" julius said looking everywhere but at me making me shrug my shoulders I was about to say that Riley needs to go next but he shot a question at Jax "is it true that you like Venus?" He asked him making it seem more like a truth or dare question.

"Yes" Jax said simply shrugging his shoulders as my hand that was rubbing his face stopped moving Riley's shoulder slumped down it seemed like he wanted to make Jax uncomfortable but he didn't seem to mind.

As I inhaled as Riley asked me the next question "is it true that you like me?" He said making me glare at him and Julius shift away from him it seemed like he was aiming to hurt Jax but it didn't matter because "truthfully I don't like you anymore" I shrugged my shoulders smiling care free "mane you guys are no fun" he said crossing his arms "that's why y'all my bottom bitches" he mumbled but I heard him shooting daggers at him.

Riley turned to Julius "what do you want in a boyfriend?" He asked him sounding really genuine I couldn't put my finger on it but there was a double meaning to it I just let it go though.

"I want someone who's not scared to be with me" Julius answered honestly "plus it's not like this towns give a fuck there's jus not a lot of gay couples" Julius said making me nod my head at him "when you find yourself someone perfect send them over" I smiled at him laughing at his face.

"Your turn" I told Julius as he piped his head up and grinned at me.

"Is it true that you like Jax" he asked me making me stale face him "why are y'all in our business" I said stank facing them.

I covered Jax eyes quick making him try to pry his eyes off of me while I nodded my head yes as I smiled at them answering Julius question.

"No fair I didn't get to see" Jax outed at me making me laugh "don't do that" I said making him mug me.

Yeah I could get used to this.