Chapter 12

Venus POV: 1 month later

Waking up to the with a groan I seen that Jax had disappeared which was odd since he would usually wake me up first but it's whatever.

We have been quarantining with each other since all of our parents besides Jax thought it would be better for us since we have been around each other for a while and we've been doing good and we're safe and responsible almost adults even.

We haven't been in school ever since we took our winter break due too this new sickness they are now calling Covid-19. The schools are trying to set up a plan but there's been no word on when we'll be back to school. So in other words I now have roommates.

Julius sleeps in a room with Riley and I guess there okay with each other but I don't really know since me and Riley haven't really rekindled our friendship I don't really know if we ever will.

Me and Jax on the other hand are...with each other? He has not officially asked me out yet but we're pretty comfy with each other we kiss all the time but that's as far as it goes considering I'm a virgin and has never had any experience in that area.

Stumbling out of my bed with only some shorts on and Jax's T-shirt I dragged myself towards the bathroom only to frown as I realized it was that time of the month seeing the date on the clock as I walked passed.

I threw my head back an groaned out of annoyance. So I traveled to my bathroom and got a shower ready and my clothes as I took my time carefully removing my clothes and stepping in the shower as I quickly as possible.

******

Making my way downstairs I felt dizzy and wanted something to drink so that's what I did. Grabbing the jug of apple juice i poured it in a glass and chugged it down.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked me as I finally spotted Jax and the other two sitting at a table I glared at him making him frown "oh what do you think?" As another cramp hit me as sat down and held my stomach this month was the worst of them all.

Once it finally passed I grabbed the Advil on top of my refrigerator and poured me some more juice before downing the pill along with the juice.

Turning around I gave all of them a look before heading back upstairs and closing my door as I crawling into my bed and curling into a ball.

*****

"Hermosa" I heard a Jax's smooth voice "come on you need to eat" he said making me groan "how long was I asleep?" I asked him "for 30 minutes" he said making me nod my head even though I was still sleepy.

Walking towards the bathroom first to change. Finishing with that I washed my hands and another painful cramp hit me making my eyes water cause this stuff really hurts "Venus you coming?" He knocked on the door making me wince in pain "yeah I'll be right out" I said as the cramp faded away as I wiped my eyes and opened the bathroom door as he took in my probably puffy face now slightly damp eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked me making me nod my head with a sad look as I walked out my bedroom and down the stairs with a sick feeling.

I saw Julius and Riley sitting at the table waiting for us to get there. They took sight upon us two and got positioned right in there seat and I swore I saw two Hickeys on there necks but I let it go doing some digging later will have to suffice.

Setting my head down on the table as I sat in my seat I waited for Jax to do so while he scooped the salad and steak on my plate making me look at him with grateful eyes.

I picked up my fork and stabbed at the steak even though it did nothing and put it in my mouth setting my head back down and chewing. I continued to do this as they all tried to make small talk with me which either led me to saying "ok" or nodding my head yes or no.

Putting my plate in the sink as I finished I watched as Julius and Riley went to the couch to watch tv but I just wanted to go upstairs to sleep and be miserably for 5 days.

Grabbing the water and chugging it down I went up the stairs hearing someone behind me but I already knew who it was how could I forget?

I plopped down on my bed not shutting the door for I knew Jax would close it behind me and I was right "what's the matter baby?" He said and even though I couldn't see him I could tell he had a frown on his face.

I say nothing because I got hit with the most terrible cramp of the all making me turn over as a tear came out my face and I put a hand over my face "hey what the matter?" He asked me now concern lacing his voice even more.

I cried "it's the cramps" hoping he would understand and he did he put his hand under my shirt stuck his hand below my belly and rubbed it making me sigh as some of the pain did relieve but I still was hurting.

"Can you just come cuddle me?" I asked him in a small voice making him nod his head and me taking off his shoes while kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry baby if I could talked the pain away I would" he said making me snicker "you could for nine months" I said in a joking tone making him laugh the most beautiful laugh ever.

"You wanna get pregnant?" He asked me making me think of future kids "if your asking do I want kids yes" I said making him smile at me then furrow his brows making that line above his eyebrow appear.

I smoothed it out making him raise his eyebrows "you need to" yawn "stop doing that your gonna get wrinkles" I told him making him laugh at me again as I fell asleep.