1 2 3 4

────────────────────

TWO MONTHS LATER.

"(y/n)!!!!" sasha called out as she ran to you, her arms immediately lacing around your waist. you laughed lightly, returning the hug she was giving you. sasha's eyes were sparkling as tears formed, "waa, you look absolutely stunning in that wedding dress! maybe you should marry me instead, yeah?"

you smiled, "you sure eren and niccolo would accept that?"

"well no," sasha huffed as she pulled away. chuckling again, you patted her head. sasha was dressed in one of the bridesmaids dress that you chose, hers was much shorter than the others since she didn't want a long one. her hair was braided beautifully to the side with flower clips pinched in her hair, soft makeup covering her face.

"heyyy, so my best friend (y/n) is about to get married guys, please congratulate her!" connie then barged in holding a camera, you tried to hide your face while laughing but connie removed them. a month ago, he started his own gaming channel and he was gaining followers at an instant.

armin walked in after, with jean following in while holding mikasa's hand, they recently begun dating and they were even more shy around each other. armin was currently doing his ocean studies with his father during the event of you and reiner's wedding and whenever he heard about what happened, he quickly left the lab at an instant. jean was going to be one of eren's groomsmen, along with armin and connie. mikasa and sasha were your bridesmaids, along with ymir.

just two months ago, you were getting married to a man who you didn't love and all of that chaos happened during the ceremony. the day after reiner was arrested and historia was admitted to the hospital, you found out that reiner truly did plan the accident that night you and eren planned to runaway together. just before the wedding, ymir overheard reiner talking to someone about the accident— reiner said that eren should've died in that crash and he told the person he was talking to, to make sure eren didn't make it to new york. ymir was alarmed by that and she recorded the entire conversation before rushing to the police to inform them.

historia was in a two week coma after being shot, but thankfully she was alive and well. ymir was by her side the entire time and you found out that historia was the one ymir had met over online. you had a talk with historia whenever she woke up and you both forgave each other, hugging and crying all over again. you also had a long good conversation with ymir about the entire incidents that happen, and thankfully you both returned back to your good relationship. and reiner was sentenced to several years inside prison while also receiving therapy.

your mother divorced your father during those weeks and cut off all contact with him and his family. she recently began seeing someone else— her first love. he had already gotten divorce a few years back, so your mother moved in with him and after meeting him, you started to experience a much better father-daughter bond.

as for you, you moved into a luxurious condo that grisha owned with eren, but you both planned to move to new york after your wedding.

"(y/n) dear! it's almost time for you to walk down the aisle!" your mother then came in, along with ymir. they both were smiling and ymir held a bouquet of flowers that eren picked out for you and gave it to you.