four

────────────────────

"DO I SERIOUSLY HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO GO TO WITH YOU TO THE GYM THIS WEEK?" you questioned jean, as you placed your bag full of your personal gym equipments and other items in the trunk of jean's expensive black tesla.

"uh yes you have to. don't forget that you're my workout buddy!" jean reminded, closing his trunk before making his way to the drivers seat, opening the door and got in.

you went to the passengers seat, opening the door and getting in yourself. jean was starting the car and you put on your seatbelt, leaning your back against the seat. it was currently 9:47 in the morning and you were honestly still so tired, but jean had forced you to get up and promised to buy you to something to eat later.

you drank coffee in order to keep yourself awake, and ate a granola bar as a quick morning breakfast before leaving your house. you were dressed in your favorite color sports bra with a biker short, and a huge hoodie over that you would take off when you arrived at the gym.

jean could never get connie nor sasha to come with him to the gym, well sometimes connie would join but that was only a few times. connie would rather sleep in and play video games while sasha was at home, doing the same but cooking for herself and eating.

sometimes, you wished the maids and guards didn't allow jean to step inside of your house. but you've known him ever since you both were in diapers and your mother's were also childhood friends who promised one another that their kids would grow up to be friends, or even more.

but you weren't interested in jean, and guessed jean didn't seem interested in you either. since you both were just really great childhood friends and wanted to stay that way for the rest of your lives. you both even promised each other that your kids would also be close friends, and continue on the cycle with their kids.

you both met sasha and connie when entering elementary school, thus you four became best friends and always hung out with each other in the park or at someone's house. you all occasionally had sleepovers at jean's home, since he had a ginormous pool and you all would stay out late to swim in it.

after jean had began driving, he turned on the radio. every morning he would listen to some sort of podcast and you weren't as interested in listening to those so you plugged in your earbuds and listened to your own music.

soon enough, jean parked in the car in the parking lot of the gym. the gym you and jean went to was only accessed to wealthy citizens and it was located somewhere in the city.

jean got out of the car first, and you followed shortly after and went to the back of the car to retrieve your bag. then you both headed inside, checking in with the person who was at the front before going through the doors that led to the gym equipments and other rooms.