fourteen

────────────────────

"SO SHE GAVE YOU A CHANCE!?" armin raised his voice, slamming his hands down onto the table and gaining attention from a few others who were around them. eren hushed him by placing his index finger on his lips and armin sealed his lips before leaning back on his chair. "so she gave you a chance?" he repeated but more quieter.

eren nodded his head as a warm smile formed on his lips, "we're going on a date soon."

it was a couple days later after the beach party, you and eren returned to the group and your friends were sincerely worried about your disappearance but you reassured them that you were alright. sasha began to tell you about the chef— and how he cooked more food for her of when they bumped into each other. sasha was fascinated and loved his food, she was even invited as a vip to his restaurant.

you had forgotten that reiner and historia were there at the beach parry. historia was trying to speak to you but couldn't seem to get the chance but in the end, she never got to have a conversation with you.

"i'm really happy for you eren!" armin said, a little bubbly grin on his lips. "what are the plans for the date?"

"i actually don't know," eren admitted and armin slightly facepalmed. eren blushed and looked down at his hands resting on the table, "you know, it's my first date! and i don't want to mess up! what if we go to a place and she doesn't have fun?"

"have you talked to (y/n) about where to go?" mikasa then questioned and the two males turned to look at her. she was sitting beside of armin in silence, a cup of warm coffee in her hands, listening to the two— for a moment, they almost forgot she was there with them.

"no.. not yet," eren responded, a sigh leaving his mouth and he began to fiddle with his fingers in frustration. he continued, "i just asked her if she wanted to go on a date, she said yes and i've just been thinking about how to make it.. perfect.."

eren lowered his head down onto the table, armin and mikasa exchanged glances before looking back at eren with little frowns.

"i have an idea," mikasa blurted.

𖤐

CHOOSE A FIT