Suddenly Vania felt really bad for not making sure herself if Harris slept properly or not. He did so much for her and she couldn't even make his stay comfortable. How disappointing.

With nimble footsteps she neared the sofa, and peered down at him.

Her heart jumped to her throat when Harris moved and she froze on her spot, not even breathing. But he didn't wake up, just lifted his arm up to cover his eyes, shielding them from the sunlight streaming in through the window.

Vania sighed in relief, relaxing, before a soft frown creased her brows when she noticed his hand.

His bandage had come loose and his cut was more visible in the day light. It didn't seem like it was very deep but it still looked raw and painful. She shook her head involuntarily leaning down to have a better look.

Clicking her tongue Vania muttered,
"Bewakoof! Itna jazabati kyun ho jata hai, pata nhi.. Banda aqal istemal karta hai, sahi se baat sun leta hai phir react karta hai. Nhi! Jaa kar toh maar peet shuru kar den bss.. "

Cautiously, she extended her hand and traced the wound, his hand flinched and she instantly pulled back to see if he'd woken up. Seeing his eyes closed and breathing even, she relaxed and hurriedly went to the kitchen returning with a Dettol soaked cotton swab and a bandage to wrap.

Coming around in front of him she kneeled down and gently moved his hand till it dangled from the side.

Working fast, Vania removed the old bandage, softly swiped at the dried on the edges of his cut. He stirred and she froze, eyes wide. Harris just placed his other hand on his eyes and continued sleeping. Vania sighed.

However when he stretched, his shirt rid up, revealing the side of his stomach and her eyes widened at the glimpse of his toned muscles.

Vania gulped.

'Lagta hai sara time gym main hi guazara hai pichley 3 saal. Itney defined muscles pehley toh nhi they iskey... ' A thought teased her brain.

'Astaghfirullah!'

She shook her head averting her gaze quickly, and went back to working on his hand. She quickly wrapped the gauze and stuffed the edge inside before placing his hand back on his chest.

She was done, but Vania still sat there staring at his half visible face. Without his grumpy frown, his features seemed relaxed. Long pillow lines ran across the side of his cheek and his hair was ruffled up like a porcupines needles. His mouth opened in a small 'O' and his jaw line sported a light stubble.

A soft smile teased her lips, nostalgia hitting her strong. If this was old her, she would have snapped a picture and teased him later.

Now, her fingers ached to trace his features, run through his hair, and feel his warm skin against hers, make sure he was really there.

Vania, shook her head again about to get up when his eyes fluttered.

Hastily, she stood up and stepped away shoving the bandage in the back pocket of her jeans, so he wouldn't know what she'd been up to.

Harris opened his eyes fully and rubbed his face, then raked a hand through his hair sitting up.

Vania tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear and held her breath.

He squinted, sleepy eyes adjusting to the sunlight when he realized he wasn't alone. Instantly all traces of sleep were removed from his eyes and his mind was alerted. Harris turned his head and breathed in the sight of her in her house casuals feeling his heart skip a beat.