I let out a loud laugh as Sloane appeared at the bottom of the hallway. She stands in a robe, soaking wet, hair in a towel, face covered in a teal face mask, and a toothbrush in mouth.

I wrap my arms around Finn and pull her with me to Sloane, who joins us in our jumping circle. "I'm coming—I'm coming!" Nat yells from the kitchen.

"Don't worry! Naomi already probably did enough for all of us!" Finn calls out as we all laugh and Nat joins us in our circle.

"Unless...?" Finn leads off as we all stop jumping and they look at me—desperate. I stare at them and nod. "Yes! He made her finish!" Finn confirms as we all start laughing—hugging, and jumping with each other again.

"Okay, let me go get ready—I'll pour the drinks, we meet on the couch in three?" Nat asks as we all nod. We all sprint to our designated areas, I throw my stuff in my room—that looked like it had been ransacked because the girls packed all of my stuff.

I brought my phone with me back to the living room and collapsed on the couch as the girls surrounded me. A glass of peach moscato was thrust in my hand as we all cheered to a new body in the house.

"First of all—I hate to dampen the mood, how are you?" Sloane asks as I give them a small smile. "I'm okay. I get their ashes back within the week. Mimi is with the boys." I respond as they all pout.

"And the house? Do you need help finding a realtor?" Nat asks as I chuckle. I bite my lip, it wasn't like I couldn't tell them because they were all filthy fucking rich, not as much as Matti and Blake, but they could go on trips to multiple countries multiple times throughout the year.

"So actually, about that. Matti signed on the house for me." I state under my breath as I watch their eyes widened in shock. It's silent for a moment before chaos broke out.

"You get one penis in you and suddenly you're open to help! What the fuck! We've been trying for two years!" Sloane exclaims before taking a swig from the bottle. I let out a chuckle as I shrug.

"It's going to be our vacation house one day." I state as they nod. "Are you guys dating?" Finn asks as I bite my lip.

"Funny story—" I pulled my necklace out from underneath the neck of my shirt. Sloane gasped as she moved closer to look at the tiny butterfly. "He gave me this as a birthday present and it had a paper attached to it, asking me to be his girlfriend." I state as they all look at me in awe.

"And then he also got me a fucking star." I state as Finn's wine almost shoots out of her mouth. "A star!" Nat squeals.

"Yes. A fucking star. That way I'm near my mom!" I clap my hands as Sloane does a happy dance.

"And then I called you guys because in that moment- it just felt right. He felt right and it was perfect, painful but perfect. So, I lost my virginity, had my first actual date, and had my first boyfriend." I state as Nat starts giggling before she launches herself at me.

And then suddenly the glasses are on the floor and it's a dogpile, and I'm on the bottom.

"Only fifty percent of us are single now!" Finn says as we all giggle. "But this is what we wanted though right? Now we all just can't get pregnant until all of us are 100% in relationships." Nat recalls as we all groan.

Sloane winked at me as I smiled at her.

Although I loved these girls, Sloane was my twin. I loved her like no other and we fought like siblings.

"How were Matti's parent's?" Finn asked as I chuckled. "Intimidating." I admit as they nod.

"And you met the VP?" I nod at Sloane's question as she groans. "I fucking hate that douchebag. I'd rather the other old fuck win at this point. My dad's going to have their rights taken away." She complains as I frown.