"She's the only thing I have left." I remind him as he nods.

"Yes mam. I promise our baby will be okay." He hugs me as I chuckle. "I have to go back to my apartment now. The girls are there." I state as he nods.

"Want a ride?" He asks as I nod.

"Lemme take her." I turn around to see Blake leaning against the doorway, arms crossed. I raise my eyebrows. "Yo—what? When did you do that?" I point to his arm that was covered in a tattoo. Matti raised eyebrows looking at it and pursed his lips.

"Yesterday." He blandly states. Matti nods and shoves me towards Blake as Blake wraps his untatted arm around me. "C'mon sis." Blake mutters and shoves me towards the front door.

I giggle as Matti blows me kisses. "I love you!" Matti calls out as Blake shoves me out of the house.

"We're siblings now—huh?" I ask as I walk towards the Tesla. He smirks and presses the button for the door to open. "I guess I can stand you even when it means not pissing my dad off." He winks at me as I get into the car. He repeats my actions and then the doors shut on their own accord.

He backs out of the driveway.

"So—how's sex with my best friend?" He asks as I raise my eyebrows.

"Good. How's sex with my best friend?" I spit back at him as he let out a loud laugh.

"You're funny Naomi." He doesn't crack as I give him a look. He looks from the road to me and smiles. "What?" He asks as I shake my head and smile.

"Nothing. Nothing at all..." I lead off as he chuckles.

"Good. Well—she's with Caden anyways." I respond as he side-eyes me. "Is she with Caden?" He says in a shock as I look at him with a confused face.

"I kid, I kid. She is still with Caden." He smiles at me as he turns down College Ave. I nod. Caden had grown distant really from all of us, it sucked, but it was his own choice.

There was still no word to Finn about Sloane fucking her brother, but it was going to be a very sensitive subject whenever the truth was outed. I already knew how Finn felt about her brother always getting everything handed to him—she actually had to put forth an effort, hence why Caden was off-limits and vice versa.

"I want to apologize for my dad." He states as I chuckle. "Blake it's really okay—seriously fuck him." I respond as he chuckles. "How do you deal with it?" I ask as he turns into my complex.

"He's my key into my future so I have to." He admits as I look at him in confusion.

"I'm a political science major." He confirms as I slowly nod. "Political science huh?" I ask as he chuckles and nods.

"Let me guess: rich get richer and the poor get poorer?" He parks the car as he turns to wink at me.

"Not answering that, now get out of my car. Also, thanks for the confirmation that he was fucking you. He wouldn't tell us a word." He gives me a cheeky grin as the car door automatically opens.

I give him a look of shock and hop out of the Tesla. He waves with the grin still present on his face. I walked away from the sports car to the lobby of my apartment building—I couldn't wait to see the girls.

My bag smacks against my side as I walk up the stairs to the first floor. Before I could reach for my keys, the door flung open and I pulled in.

"AH! Guys the virgin is here!" Finn screams, shaking my body. I let out laughs as she jumps up and down around my body. "Just kidding! Not the Virgin anymore—she's on a round trip to hell now! I call dibs on sitting next to her!" Finn continues to scream.