Twenty

□Skylar□

Me: Can't wait till i see you!!!

Me: i'm excited af!!

I put my phone aside as i smile to Ed. For the first time in forever, i smile to a costumer as i hand them their drink.

"Didn't realise he would be the reason behind your smile, besides of course if you decided to murder him." Ed smirks.

"Oh you're dreaming, i'm happy because i'm meeting Zayn and Perrie tomorrow."

"Come on, you can't deny this. He won't know."

"Fine." I sigh. "I'm smiling because of him, i can't believe i'm finally meeting him after all these texts. After forever."

"You got no idea how excited he is, even the boys are excited for him. So am I. I mean you have got no idea how amazing you're."

"I do realise that. I had date me too." I laugh. "Man, I'm pretty perfrct. You have no idea."

"Shut up and get back to work." He rolls his eyes. I can't believe just because of Niall i'm actually nice to people and smiling while i hand them their drinks-- also not causing any machines crashing down. I hate him for letting me be so, but i can't really hate him.

I hate that i can't hate him.

"Oh god, look at Ms. Gorgeous." He says as i laugh noticing Iris walking in.

"Oh you, stop it. I didn't move." I joke.

"Not you." He says as i hit him on his chest. "I meant to say you're Ms.Perfect."

"Nice save." I laugh as Iris comes by and greets us. She orders a drink and sits on a table for two, but she made it for one.

Ed is just daydreaming about him, and lost in her eyes--like they're the only eyes he sees.

Niall better be like this.

Me: Yo bitch, U still haven't replied yet.

Me: That's okay tho; ur probably still getting ready to meet me :)

Me: i dressed up nicely just for u bitch, so u better appreciate it

Me: Can't wait :)

++

Ed drove us to a restaurant where Niall reserved a table for us. It's all fancy and pretty, and then there's me ruining the perfect photo in frame. But to be honest, that's what i live for. Yup, that's the Skylar i know.

"Your eyes are so beautiful Iris." Ed says to her as i look at them in disgust.

"That's pretty lame Ed. It's very old." I smirk as he rolls his eyes at me.

"Where have you been all my life Iris? I always needed a girl like yourself in my life."

"She was probably hiding from you." I laugh at my own joke, god damn when did i get so funny? Iris joins my laugh as Ed tells me with his eyes i'm dead to him.

"Skylar, i swear i'm going to kill you." He says as Iris and I keep on laughing.

"Bro, i'm third wheeling till now. Your coward friend didn't realise he have got to show up." I sigh. "He's amazing but he's horrible with time."

"He isn't,i'm not saying that cause he's my friend. But he's never late, Niall is always on time."

"Well there must be something wrong." I frown.

"You could ring on him from my phone if you want." Ed offers.

"Thanks, i got his number. I will just ring on him." They nod as i stand up and walk out.

I dial his number a couple of times and it keeps ringing, but he won't pick you.

My heart drops as i can feel myself almost close to crying.

He is coming. He wouldn't leave me alone just third wheeling.

I dial his number again but this time the annoying women says "The number you're trying to reach is not available at the moment, please try again later."

I hang up as a tear slips out.

It's all just fake.

I get back inside of the restaurant fill of anger and agony as i grab my bag angrily.

"Where are you going?" Ed asks, furrowing his brow.

"Your all phonies, you tricked me all just for a lie. There's no fucking Niall. I trusted you Ed, i was your friend." I scream as he stand up from his place.

"Skylar, i didn't. It's not a lie. Niall is real, he didn't fool you and i didn't."

"You all did. There's No Niall, there's no Zayn, there's no date." I cry. " I didn't think you were one of these wrong people Ed. But again, i always choose the wrong people because they're usually the devils disguised as angels."

"Skylar. That's not true-" I turn my back to him as i walk away, stopping the frist cap i say and going away.

I saw all people as my fools, but i guess it was just my time to be the fool.

++
                                  ■Niall■

I stand outside the restaurant holding the flowers as i inhale a deep breath. It's really going to happen, I'm meeting her. If she only knew how impatient i was to meet her, she would have fly to meet me.

I walk in as I notice Ed standing and by his side a girl. I furrow my brow as i notice him paying the check.

I walk towards him as i greet the both of them, as my eyes search for Skylar. She's no where to be found.

"Where's Skylar?" i ask.

"You fucked up lad." He sighs. "She thought you were fake. Now she thinks Zayn is too, so to me as well."

"What why?"

"I don't know, you're the only one who should know." he frowns. "I have to drive Iris home, we have got to hook up later. But you fucked up man." I watch them walk away as i put the flowers on the table.

She left.

I can't lose the only person who saw me as a human. I can't believe i fucked up.

.
.
.
.
.
Why do my ships always sink

I'm such a lazy writer, excuse me for that.

Love u babes

Later ✌