"Right get your coat, let's go."

"What?" what the fuck is she on about.

"We are getting a drink, get your arse up." she sounds serious, its early what the fuck.

"It's not even the afternoon yet, what are you talking about."

"Well Luna, my brother owns a bar and you could use a drink." She walks out of the shop, well I guess I'm drinking today.

It's 11am on a wednesday, how is his bar open.

She drives us to the bar, driving there in silence with the low hum of music on the radio. I don't have anything to say right now, my mind is working over time.

Arriving at the bar, I'm kind of feeling okay about being out today.

Sitting at the bar, Eden went upstairs to see Liam she told me she will try to be quick but has some family shit to deal with.

I'm kind of glad she left me to my own devices, I decide to grab out my favourite book.

A room of one's own by Virginia Woolf, it was from my parents before everything got all kinds of fucked up.

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." That voice, I recognise it but can't remember from Where.

Turning to see where it came from and the man himself walks over to me, Harry.

He's quoting the book I'm reading, he's read Virginia Woolf.

"You know virginia Woolf" I'm not sure why I sound so surprised considering I don't even know him.

"Don't sound so surprised sweetheart, I'm not just a pretty face." How egotistical.

"I'm more shocked than surprised, why are you taking a seat maybe I'm here with someone" I do not want to have a conversation with this man.

"I know you're here with Eden, I saw her upstairs." Okay, well that's embarrassing

"Still doesn't tell me why you sat next to me." What does he want?

"Well Luna, I saw you sat here all alone and thought you could use some company." He remembers my name.

I can't help but roll my eyes at his attitude.

"I'm not going to fuck you by the way." I know that's what he offered last time but I have no want to Fuck this man.

"Who said anything about sex, get your mind out of the gutter and your head out of your arse."

"Excuse me" what the fuck did he say.

"You heard me, all you women are the fucking same assuming whatever they want.." He seems pissed.

"Well feel free to fuck off Harry, I'm not begging you to stay." It's true, I don't care what he does.

He practically storms off, I don't get what his issue is. He is the one who came up to me.

What did he expect from me, to sit here and listen to him drag on about some weird bullshit.

God maybe Eden shouldn't have left me alone, I've met this man once before and as handsome as he is, I just don't want anything.

I'm ready to go home really, I've only been sitting here alone for 40 minutes but it's empty here.

"What happened with Harry?" What, how the fuck does she know something happened.

"What are you talking about?" Has he said something to her?

"Well Harry told me he was coming down to talk to you, but he's not here so what did he do?." Why did he tell her he was coming to talk to me.

This man baffles me.

"What made you assume he did something, maybe it was me."

"Well....was it you?" Shit.

"Yeah, I wasn't in the mood for company so I told him I wasn't going to fuck him and then proceeded to tell him to fuck off." She looks shocked and disappointed.

"What's with the face." Oh god, if she gives me a lecture about how I should be nice to him I might me sick.

"Harry's just, well he's Harry." She doesn't say anything else apart from shrug her shoulders.

"How ominous" what is with her and Harry always shrugging.

"So you and Harry, you two ever. Yanno" I whistle and wink at her.

She just stares at me and then bursts into a fit of laughter, with that Liam walks out from upstairs and behind the bar.

"What's so funny ladies" he seems like a womaniser, are all the men she knows this attractive.

"Liam listen to this, Luna thinks something happened between me and Harry." And then he starts laughing.

Wow okay, let's all laugh at me shall we. Makes me feel at ease.

"No Luna, I have never and will never have any relations with that man." Well I had to ask if they seemed this close.

"Good to know" now liams staring directly at me.

"Don't even think about it, Harry has a thing against women he just fucks them and leaves" woah, when did I say I wanted anything to do with him.

Christ you can tell these two are related.

"Don't assume, I've already told him to Fuck off so don't panic." He had a thing against women yet he is okay with objectifying them.

"Good, he's also all kinds of fucked up so stay Clear" he warns me with a stern look.

What the fuck, they are making it out as if he's some killer, what's the deal with this bloke.

Thank you to everyone who sees this, I appreciate you all 🍒🌙