She smiled and bobbed her head up and down. As though she was assimilating everything I had said.

       "I can't wait to meet everyone, this is a life long dream for me and I'm more than happy to know that I no longer have to be alone. "
She smiled softly.

    "Were my mates in any form of relationship with any of those females "
She suddenly asked after a moments silence, a spark of curiosity dancing around her blue orbs. Accompanied by a sudden heavy air that now surrounded us.

    "No, they weren't.
they tried their best to avoid the warriors and it was common knowledge that the kings had no interest in the warriors, mostly because they didn't need warriors whose attention could be easily swayed .

I think it wasn't really about that though, they were always of the believe that the only female who deserved their time a million percent was their mate. So seeing as those females tend to get clingy  my guess is that it automatically became a turn off for them."
I answered as honest as I could leaving Alvidas part out of my story and thankfully their was a sense of relief that engulfed us telling me that she understood.

   "I'm Scared Xyon."
She whispered out of nowhere. And even though she didn't expand her Comment, I understood what she was talking about.

  "I'm scared for you too Xenia, but I believe that as long as we are together, we will go through difficult times and worse and somehow we will scale through.   I Promise

   You just gotta believe in the love of your mates and that of your family cause in the end we are all you hav-"

except we weren't the only ones hanging out in the place that once was the most peaceful aspect of the park.

  "What's that horrible stench?"
Arabella asked, scrunching her nose in utter disgust.

   "Arabella, Stay right behind me and stay out of sight"   
How could I be so stupid to have allowed us sit out here of all the places in the castle.

    "What's going on Xyon"
She asked, and I could feel her panic from my position.

Just as I was about to reply, I caught the rogue that had lunged at me mid air, knocking the wind out of him.

And Just like that I watched the second one run towards me but I was quick to catch him right when he was about to deliver a claw through my neck.

It was about Some minutes later that I remembered that I had instructed Arabella to hide behind me, and terrified couldn't explain how I felt at the mere thought that they may have gotten to her.

However, when I turned to check on her, nothing could have prepared me for the sight before me, causing bile to rise in my throat seeing as I never thought It possible.

There she was, effortlessly clawing out the limbs of rogues, ripping out their hearts and tasting the disgusting blood that endlessly flowed from the heart she was holding.

I watched as she danced through the endless rolls of trees, laughing maniacally as though what she was doing was a fun filled activity.

And in that moment I knew that this was the first stage of whatever the curse meant.

Cause Right before me, I watched as she went as far singing while she swiftly ripped off the parts that once formed the complete members of wolves.   With no remorse, regret or fear.

I watched as the once innocent Arabella slowly turned into a blood thirsty beast with absolutely no satisfaction or control whatsoever.

   Although the few rogues who understood they stood no chance against the monster that stood before them tried to make a run for it, they were already too late.

   Slowly she had taunted them, played around with them and brought out the deepest level of fear anyone could possess, and thankfully in that moment I was snapped out of my daze so I did what I thought would help, except I was a little too late.

    She had in a matter of seconds ripped off their heads, and had a taste of each blood that poured across her face like it was her favorite dessert.

Then she stopped and sniffed the air like she was searching for something,   and after a second or two I'm guessing she found it cause she turned her focus on me, tilted her head to the side as if studying me, then began making her way over to me.

   The intent was clear, she was out for blood and blood she was going to get,  except I wasn't about to let her turn into whatever beast was drawing her in.

   So I stepped back as slowly as I could, each step consisted of my believe that I needed to draw her away from the park, and somehow stall long enough to get help.

Sadly she seemed to understand what I was doing cause she stopped stepping forward, and smirked the evilest I have ever seen then began running in a speed I could compare close enough to the Kings.

  Probably this was going to be my last day on earth seeing as there was no way in hell that I was going to fight my own sister,   so I summoned the only other people I knew would stop her from becoming a worst version of herself.

       "You Must come Now, I Couldn't Stop Her"
I sent through the link I shared with them, before I refocused on running as long as I could in hopes of keeping her busy long enough for them to arrive.

***************************
Hey guys,, how are y'all doing?

.

So what are your views on this chapter?

Comments below sweeties and please vote as well.

❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋💋❤️💋❤️