Chapter 27 Part 1 & 2✔️

Start from the beginning

"So no one is going to answer my question? Hello?!? Am I not here?! Kinsley, what the fuck is going on?"

My temper was slowly starting to raise at the silence that followed. I got up and looked around at everyone before storming back to the room. I wasn't gonna sit there and be treated like a ghost.

I sat on the edge of the bed. Something weird was going on and for some reason no one wanted me to know. I was going to get to the bottom of this even if that meant cussing them all out.

I slowly got up and walked out of the room. I have no idea where Jax went but I was sure as hell gonna find him and get to the bottom of this. I slowly walked down the hall until I got to a set of double doors where I heard voices coming from.

I slowly turned the handles and walked into the room and made eye contact with Jax.

"Jax, what the hell is going on? No one is talking to me. It feels like you guys are hiding something from me."

"Skylar, we will talk about this later. Go back in there and sit down."

Skylar? He never calls me by my name unless he is upset. What the fuck happened in ten minutes that I was not aware of? Was I going to do what he told me to do? No of course not. I don't just do what anyone tells me to do.

"No. I'm not leaving this room until I know what the hell is going on. Speak. Now."

Jax sighed as he stood up and slammed his hand on the table.

"Since you wanna know so fucking bad. I'm holding on by a thin piece of thread. I have no idea where the fuck my nonna (grandma) is, Miles is still unresponsive, and Non credo che potrei gestirlo se qualcun altro muore sotto la mia autorità! (I don't think I could handle it if someone else dies under my authority!)"

I took a step back and frowned. He never yelled like that. Ever. Something must have caused him to get upset because he was perfectly fine when he was moaning my name in the shower. I don't even know what he said at the end. I feel like he purposefully spoke in Italian because he knew that I didn't know it.

I nodded my head out of slight anger and walked out of his office. I made sure to slam the door extra hard for him. I stormed back to the room and sat down by the window. I was upset that he had raised his voice at me like that.

I heard someone knock on the door and walk in.

"Hey calm down, please. He didn't mean any harm when he yelled like that. I promise. He is just stressed out because nothing is going his way."

I turned and saw Jace standing by the bed. I sighed at what he told me. I didn't have a right to be upset when their grandma is still MIA.

"I'm sorry for getting upset. I guess I got mad because he yelled at me like that. Normally I would tell him off but I don't have room to do that. Especially when you all are going through something far worse than I could imagine."

"You don't have to apologize for getting upset. Trust me when I say that I'm not trying to invalidate your feelings. I'm just telling you his side and why he is so bitchy. Plus I think he feels bad now because he forgot for a second that you are pregnant with his child. As soon as you left he sighed out of frustration and said that he fucked up when he yelled."

I sighed before standing up and laying in the bed. I didn't want him to feel bad for expressing his emotions. Hell, I didn't want to make him feel bad at all.