S5 E7: The season 5 Finally: The Baby - Saturday - Feb 27

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's bedroom}
Today is the day that my baby sister is coming. I'm excited to be a older sister to her and Aaron. There was a knock at my door. I got out of bed and went over to my door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It me Clara." Clara said as I opened the door. "I can't believe that our baby sister is coming today." I said. "Yeah me neither." Clara said as I opened my closet door and I changed into a midnight-blue off-the-shoulder crop top with flaring sleeves and a pair of high-raised leggings. "That outfit is pretty cool on you." Clara said. "Thanks Clara." I said as we hugged and we headed down to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - The Kitchen}
We walked into the kitchen and mom was finishing making breakfast. "Hi mom." We said. "Morning Cherrie and Clara." Mom said. "What's for breakfast today mom?" Clara asked. "We are having pancakes and don't forget I have a appointment in a hour." Mom said. "Alright mom. I can't wait for our baby sister to be here." I said. "I know you are, come breakfast is ready. Let's eat." Mom said. A hour later and we headed to the hospital. Later at the hospital.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The hospital}
We arrived at the hospital. "Morning Mrs. Armstrong, how can I help you?" The receptionist asked. "My baby is coming." Mom said. "Alright, right this way." The receptionist said as we walked into the room. "Mom, you are going to be okay. Clara, Aaron, and I are here for you." I said. "Thanks Cherrie." Mom said. The doctor walked into the room. Mom soon gave birth to my baby sister. "Welcome to the world Amira." Mom said. "I wished dad was here to see this." Aaron said. I walked over to Aaron and I put my hand on his shoulder. "But he is always here with us and for our baby sister." I said. "Yeah, Cherrie's right about that . His spirit is with us every where we go." Mom said. "Thanks mom." Aaron said. "Guys gather around, Amira is about to say her first word." Mom said as we gathered around her bed. "Momma." Amira said. "She said your name mom." I said as Amira grabbed my hand with her tiny hand and she looked at me. "Hi Amira, mom can I hold her?" I asked. "Of course, be careful." Mom said as she handed me Amira. The doctor walked into the room. "You guys are ready to go when you want." The doctor said. Later in the great hall.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The great hall}
We walked into the great hall and I had Amira in my arms. "I'm your sister Cherrie." I said. "Nice to meet you Cherrie." Amira said. "How sweet she said your name Cherrie." Clara said. We walked to her room  and Amira went to sleep. Later in the Amira's room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - Amira's room}
We walked into Amira's room and sat her down in her crib. "Welcome to the family. Amira." I said as mom came walking into Amira's room. "Hi mom." I said. "We should let Amira sleep." Mom said. Amira yawns. "Are you getting tired Amira?" I asked. Amira laid down in her crib and went to sleep. Mom and I walked out of Amira's room and mom turned off the lights. Later in my treehouse.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The Treehouse and Mark's house}
I walked up onto my treehouse and pulled out my phone and called Mark. Later at Mark's house. Mark picked up his phone and saw that it was me and picked up. "Hi Cherrie." Mark said. "Hi Mark. Today my sister entered the world." I said. "What's her name?" Mark asked. "Her name is Amira." I said. Mark and I talked over the phone for about a hour. Mark hung up and I walked to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The Kitchen}
Clara walked up to me. "I want you to meet someone." Clara said as we walked over to her girlfriend Sophia. "You must be Sophia. Nice to meet you." I said. "Nice to meet you too Cherrie." Sophia said. Aaron came walking into the kitchen with his boyfriend. "Who is this?" I asked. "He is my boyfriend Leonard. Leonard... Cherrie. Cherrie... Leonard." Aaron introduced. "Nice to meet you Leonard." I said as I reached out my hand to shake his hand. "Nice to meet you too. Cherrie." Leonard said as he put his arm on Aaron's shoulder. I looked over at mom. "Mom." I said. "Yeah Cherrie?" Mom asked. "Mark is coming over this afternoon." I said. One hour later and Mark knocked on the door. "I'll get it." I said as I walked into the great hall. "Hi Mark." I said. "Hi Cherrie." Mark said as we walked to the nursery. Later in Amira's room.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - Amira's room}
We walked into Amira's room and Amira woke up. "She is adorable." Mark said as he kissed me on the forehead.  "Yeah she is, I am honored to be her older sister and your girlfriend." I said. "That's sweet Cherrie and I am too." Mark said. We left Amira's room and went to the horse room. Later in the horse room.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The Horse room}
We walked into the horse room and Snowflake trotted over to us. "Hi Snowflake, how are you?" I asked. Snowflake neighed and I turned to Mark. "Could you get me Snowflake's saddle and reins?" I asked. "Yeah I will." Mark said as he walked over to the wall with Snowflake's the saddle and reins, he walked over to me and he put the saddle onto Snowflake and I put her reins on. "Should we get going?" I asked. "Yes Cherrie." Mark said as we walked out of the horse room holding Snowflake's reins in my hand and holding Mark's hand. Later outside.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - Outside}
We walked through the giant double doors. "I love you Mark." I said. "I love you too Cherrie and nothing will ever change that." Mark said. "Thanks Mark." I said as I kissed him on the lips which was shocking to Mark and he kissed me back. "Love you Cherrie." Mark said. "I love you too Mark." I said as we got up onto Snowflake's back and we raced off to Mount Bobcat. Later on Mount Bobcat.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Mount Bobcat}
We arrived at Mount Bobcat and Snowflake laid down so we could get off her back. "I like these visits to Mount Bobcat with you." Mark said as he hugged me. "I like these too, Mark." I said as I kissed him. Snowflake walked over to us. "I love you Cherrie." Mark said. "I love you too Mark." I said. We sat down next to Snowflake. I took out my phone and took a selfie of me, Mark, and Snowflake. Mark and I sat there for a good one hour. I looked into Mark's eyes and he put his arm on my shoulder. We got up and got onto Snowflake and we headed to Mark's house. Later at Mark's house.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - Mark's house}
We got off of Snowflake and tied her reins on the railing. We walked into his house and headed towards the kitchen. "Hi, my miss. Opal." I said. "Hi, Cherrie, how are you doing." Mrs. Opal said. "I'm good." I said. "That's good, come I made curry." Mrs. Opal said. We sat down at the table. Mark got me some of the curry. "Thanks Mark." I said. "Your welcome Cherrie." Mark said as he kissed me on the forehead. "You two are perfect for each other." Mrs. Opal said. "Thanks Mrs. Opal." I said. We ate the curry. "Thanks for the curry." I said. Mark and I finished eating the curry and walked into the living room. Later in Mark's living room.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - Mark's living room}
Mark and I sat down on the couch and watched a movie. Mark put his head on my head. I put my head on his shoulder and he pulled me into his chest while watching the movie. "I love you Mark." I said. "I love you too Cherrie." Mark said. The movie we decided to watch was the Inside The Armstrong House hour special. We finished watching the movie. We walked out of the door and I walked over to Snowflake and untied her reins. Snowflake laid down so I could get up onto her. "See you at school on Monday." I said as we headed to my house. Later at my house.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - Cherrie's house}
We walked through the giant double doors and towards the horse room. After putting Snowflake in her room. I walked down to the kitchen. "Hi mom." I said. "Hi Cherrie and how are you?" Mom asked. "I'm good and you?" I asked. "I am great." Mom said. I walked up to my room. Later in my bathroom.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - Cherrie's bathroom}
I looked in the mirror and brush my teeth and my hair. I took off my clothes and turned on the water. I started to wash my hair with my rose scented shampoo and conditioner. I rinsed my shampoo and conditioner out of my hair. I washed my hair with my rose petal hair treatment and I washed my body with my rose scented body wash. I washed my hair treatment out of my hair and let the water fall down my body. I turned off the water and grabbed my towel and dried my body off and got out of the shower. I picked my clothes and put it in the laundry shute and I grabbed another towel to dry my hair, I put my hair up into the towel and went to get dressed. Later in my bathroom.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I walked out of my bathroom and over to my closet. I grabbed a pastel pink spaghetti strap tank top, black biker shorts, and black and pink thigh high socks. I put my slippers on and headed down to the laundry room to do my laundry. Later in the laundry room.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - The Laundry room}
I walked into the laundry room and put my dirty clothes into the washing machine including my towel that I used for drying off after my shower. I walked over to the dryer and took out my clean clothes and put them into a nearby laundry basket to fold. I took the clean clothes up to my bedroom to be folded and put away. Later in my bedroom.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I walked into my room put my basket of clothes next to my bed and sat down on the floor and started to fold my clean clothes, I pulled out my clean rug and put it on my bed and finished folding my clothes, I laid out my rug on my floor and put the laundry basket in my bathroom and went to bed and turned off the lights and looked out the window then going to bed. Later in the dreamscape.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 19 - The Dreamscape}
I floated in the dreamscape and Elsie floated up to me. "Hi Elsie." I said. "Hi Cherrie how was your day?" Elsie asked. "My day was amazing because my sister came home today and I went up to Mount Bobcat with Mark today." I explained.