S2 E5: The gift - Thursday - Oct 28

{Scene 1 - The Living room}
My friends and I wake up in the living room from the night we had. The doorbell rings. "I'm getting it." I said. I walk over to the door. I open the door and find a mysterious package with a letter on top of it. I take the package to the kitchen and my friends walk over to me and Crystal asked. "What is that?" Crystal asked. "It's a package but from who?" I said. "Then open it." Nancy said. "Alright, alright, I'll open it." I said. I opened the package to find a note and something special. I read the letter. Dear Cherrie, I'm sorry for not being at the competition yesterday. I know you are peeved at me right now, I know that the competition is important to you. If you just meet me behind the school before school starts, so I can explain why I wasn't there. To make up for it I sent you the package to try and get your trust back. Since I'm your boyfriend maybe your ex-boyfriend but I love you with all my heart. Sincerely your boyfriend, Rio Blurr. I finished reading the letter and opened the package to find pink fading into black cat ears. "Should we go get ready for school?" I said. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - My room}
We walked into my room and we head over to my bed where my mom put our school uniforms after she washed them. We go to put on our school uniforms. After we put on our uniforms we head down to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The Kitchhen}
"What's for breakfast today mom?" I asked. "We are having French Toast with extra powdered sugar." Mom answered. I got my plate of French Toast and went to sit down next to my sister and my friends. "So Paige, who is your crush?" I asked. "You know that boy from Science class?" Paige asked. "Evan Sanderson?" Ella asked. Paige's cheeks blush a bright red at the mention of her crush. "Yeah, that boy." Paige said. "You should tell him how you feel." Crystal said. "Yeah your right, I should." Paige said. "So here's the plan, Ella you go find Evan, Crystal you go find Rio he should be behind the school waiting for me I'll explain to him why we didn't meet behind the school, Nancy, Sage, Sienna, Clara, and I will meet you guys by the cherry blossom tree. Hands in." I said. We all put our hands in the middle. "On the count of 3, we all yell BFFs. 1, 2, 3." I said. "BFFs." We all said as we went to school. Later at school.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - At school and behind the school}
We arrived at the school, Crystal, and Ella goes to find Evan and Rio so they can take them to the cherry blossom tree so Paige can confess her love to him. Ella will bring Rio to me so we can watch the confession unfold. Nancy, Sage, Sienna, and I head over to the cherry blossom tree to wait for Crystal, Rio, Ella, and Evan to arrive. We arrive at the cherry blossom tree. "Look here they come." Sage said. Rio ran over to me and hugged me. "Can you please stop?" I asked. "Why, Cherrie." Rio said. "I just feel uncomfortable." I said as Rio stopped hugging me. "Can we talk behind the school?" Rio asked. "Sure." I said as Rio took me behind the school.
Later behind the school.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - Behind the school}
"So is there something you what to say to me for missing my cheer competition?" I asked. "I'm sorry, I truly am. Please forgive me." Rio said. "So what were you doing last night?" I asked. "I was hanging out with my friend." Rio said. "You were hanging out with your friend instead of caring for me." I yelled. "I do care for you." Rio said. "Well yesterday I felt that you didn't care for me." I said angrily. The school bell rang. "I got to get to class, I'll think about your apology." I said. Later in Creative Writing class.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - Creative Writing class}
I walked to my next class and waited for class to start. "Welcome class." Said Mrs. Elsa. "good morning Mrs. Elsa." Said the class. "Today, we are going to learn about Narration." Mrs.Elsa explained. Should I forgive Rio? He did apologize to me but I'm still a bit peeved at him for missing my cheer competition. Alright, after school today I'll forgive him I can't always be mad at him. I took out my phone and texted Rio to meet me behind the school after school. "Your assignment is to create a six-page original story by the end of the day." Mrs. Elsa said. We work on our 6-page original stories. Later in Art class.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - Art class}
I walk into class and go to sit down next to my sister. "Hi Clara." I said. "Hi Cherrie." Clara said as we hugged each other. "How was Reading class?" I asked. "It was great and how was Creative writing class?" Clara asked. "It was fantastic, what was your assignment for that class?" I asked. "We have to read our choice books and you?" Clara asked. "I have to write a 6-page original story by the end of the day today." I said. "Welcome class." Mrs. Nelson said. "Hi Mrs. Nelson." I said. "Hi Cherrie. Your assignment for today is to create a fursuit by next week and then we are taking a field trip to a fur con." Mrs. Nelson said. We start by drawing the base of our fursuit. "Sis what animal is your fursuit going to be?" I asked. "Mine is going to be a pitbull and yours?" Clara asked. "Should our fursuits be twins?" I asked. "Sure." Clara answered. "I want to make a black pitbull with a pink heart pattern on the chest." I said. "I want to make a white pitbull with a blue heart of the chest." Clara said. "Each of you get a $500 amazon gift card to buy your supplies. As you leave come up to me and your gift cards." Mrs. Nelson said as the bell rang. Later at lunch.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - Lunch}
Clara and I meet our friends in the cafeteria. "Hi Cherrie." Tauri said. "Hi Tauri." I said. "How were your first two classes?" Harlie asked. "They were great because Clara and I get to make fursuits for art class." I said. "And next week we get to go to a fur con." Clara said. "Woah cool." Ari said. "What animal do you guys plan to create?" Sage asked. "We plan on making twin Pitbulls." Clara said. We go get our lunches and we go to sit down to eat. "So what do you think of Rio so far?" Paige asked. "He is something, because earlier this week Mark caught him smoking in the bathroom and he even missed our cheer competition yesterday to hang out with his friend." I said. We go to throw away our lunches and head to class. Later in Math.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - Math class}
I walk into Math class and go to sit down next to Mark and Max. "Hi Mark, how are you?" I asked. "I'm good and you?" Mark asked. "I'm great oh hey Max." I said as I noticed Max sitting next to Mark. "Hi Cherrie." Max said as he waved to me. "Morning students." Mr. Johnson said. "Good afternoon Mr. Johnson." I said. "Today you are taking a test with partners." Mr. Johnson said as he passed out the tests. "Alright class your table partners are going to be your partner." Mr. Johnson said. "So let's get to Mark and Max." I said. Mark, Max, and I get working on the test. We finished the test and I bring it to the back of the room. Later at my locker.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - My locker}
I walked up to my locker and opened it. Paige hugged me from behind. "Hi Paige." I said. Are you ready for the next class?" Paige asked. "Yeah, let's get going." I said. Paige and I walk to our photography class. Later in photography class.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Photography class}
Paige and I walk into photography class and we take our seats next to one another. Paige turns to face me and said. "I wonder what we are going to be learning about today." Paige said. "Me too." I said as Mrs. Everetts walked into the classroom and said. "Morning class, today we are going to take picture of things that you are in love with." Mrs. Everetts said. We head outside Paige and I went off to the school flower garden and we take pictures of the flowers. "These flowers look amazing." Paige said as we head inside. I think we took like 12 pictures of the flowers in the flower garden. *The final school bell rings* Later afterschool.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - After school}
"Hi, girls." I said as the 15 girls and the 4 boys walked up to us and Rio hugged me. "Can I talk to you in private?" I asked. "Of course." Rio said. Rio and I walk to the back of the school. "So what did you want to talk about?" Rio asked. "I was thinking about your apology for missing my cheer competition." I said as a tear runs down my face, Rio wipes away the tear and I said. "Well don't get mad when I say this." I said. "I won't get mad at you, you can tell me anything." Rio said. "The truth is that I don't love you like you wanted me to." I said as I crouch down against the wall of the school. "You didn't have to love me. Let's go meet up with the others." Rio said as we went to join the others. Tauri ran up to me and hugged me. "Let's head home, sis." Clara said. The 21 of us walked up to the house, I opened the door and we walked into the house and we walked to the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The living room and the kitchen}
The others and I sit down on the couch and do the homework that was signed to us by our teachers. "Which piece of homework do you guys want to do first?" I asked. "Math." Sage said. The 21 of us go and do our homework for our classes. "Hey guys." Mark said. "Yeah Mark?" I asked as I looked over at Mark. "I'm going to get a snack, do you want me to get you something?" Mark asked. "How about I come with you?" I asked. I got up from where I was sitting and went over to Mark and we head to the kitchen. We grab a snack and head back to
the others. Let's head to the pool room. Later in the pool room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - The pool room}
We enter the pool room and we head over to the locker room to change into our swimsuits. We walk into the girls locker room. We come out of the locker room and I head over to the cliff to jump into the water. The girls chante my name. "Cherrie, Cherrie, Cherrie!!!" The girls chanted. I jump off the cliff headfirst into the pool. I came hurtling down towards the water and once I hit the water's surface, I swam like a mermaid towards my friends. I could feel the water rash over my skin as I swam through it. I came lunging out of the water and at my friends with a wave of water behind me. We all fall back into the water backward. "That was fun when I was hurtling down towards the surface of the water." I said. Later with Mark, Max, and Rio. "Did you see that dive by your girlfriend?" Max asked. "It was amazing." Rio said. My mom walks into the pool room and said. "Dinner is ready, go get ready for dinner." Mom said. We went to get ready for dinner. We got changed into our outfits and head to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The kitchen}
We head into the kitchen and we sit around the table and mom put the food on the table. "Mom?" I asked. "Yeah Cherrie?" Mom asked. "Can my friend's sleepover?" I asked. "Yeah the boys will sleep in the guest bedrooms and the girls will sleep with you in your room." Mom said. "Yes." We said as we high fived. We ate our dinner and I headed over to Rio and kissed him on the cheek. "She is sweet, I am the luckiest guy around." Rio said. "Let's go to the bedrooms. The guys went to the guest bedrooms. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - Cherrie's room}
I went to my room with the girls, I go get some clothes for after the shower I'm going to be taking in a little bit. "Girls, I'm going to take a shower feel free to sit anywhere you want." I said as I went into the bathroom. Later in the bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Cherrie's bathroom}
I enter the bathroom in my bathrobe and turn on the water and get in. I could feel the water trickle down my body. I wash my hair and then put my hair treatment in then washed my body with fruit body wash. I went to rinse out the treatment. I turned off the water and dried off and got into my pajamas. I came out of the bathroom and sat down on my bed next to Sage. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - Cherrie's room}
I got in bed and turned to face the girls who were getting in their sleeping bags. "I going to sleep." Ella said. "Alright, good night." I said. I turned towards the wall and turned off the lights and I looked out the window. I can't believe tomorrow is the love confession from Rio, what am I going say after, well I'm still a little bit peeved at Rio for missing my cheer competition I got under my blanket and went to sleep. Ella went to sleep after me. Then the others went to sleep after Ella.