S5 E3: The kiss - Tuesday - Feb 23

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I woke up in my bedroom to a text from Mark. Should we have nicknames to call each other? I sent him back a text. Of course what did you have on your mind? A few minutes later and Mark sent me another text. Maybe kitten. I sent him another text. Awe, sweet. Probably for you could be Pumpkin. I sent him the text. I like that nickname, see you at the bakery my sweet carebear. Love you. Mark texted me. I walked into my bathroom. Later in my bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - Cherrie's bathroom and Mark's bedroom}
"I am the luckiest girl in the world to have Mark as my boyfriend." I said. "I am the luckiest guy in the world." Mark said. I looked in the mirror and saw my father's spirit standing in the door way. "Dad." I said as he walked over to me. "Cherrie I miss you so much." Dad said. "I miss you too dad." I said. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The Kitchen}
"Hi mom." I said. "Hi sweetie, how was your night last night?" Mom asked. "I saw dad's spirit while I looked in the mirror, and I'm now Mark's sweet carebear." I said. "That's sweet, Mark is the right guy for you." Mom said. "Thanks mom." I said. "You are welcome Cherrie." Mom said. I finished eating my breakfast and walked over to the living room door. "I'll be in the living room." I said. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The living room}
I walked into the living room and Taffy jumped up. "Wow, Taffy your so big now." I said. Taffy licked my face and laid down on the couch in front of me. I watched TV for a good three hours and walked to the back door along side Taffy to my treehouse. Later in the treehouse.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The treehouse}
Taffy and I walked up to my treehouse. "I can't wait to see Mark at the bakery in a hour." I said to myself. *bark* Taffy barked. "What's the matter, girl?" I asked as I bent down to pet Taffy. *barks* Taffy barked again. Taffy licked my face and put her paw on my lap. "Awe, Taffy your adorable." I said. Later at the bakery.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The bakery}
Taffy and I walked to the bakery. Mark walked over to us. "Hi, kitten and hi Taffy." Mark said. "I love you Mark." I said. "I love you too, Cherrie." Mark said. We sat down at the table. "How would you if my band went on a world tour and you come along?" I asked. "That would be a awesome idea and I would love to." Mark said as he grabbed my hands. "After this I will tell the girls that we are going on a world tour." I said. "Alright Cherrie." Mark said. We ordered our food and we ate our sweets. Taffy and I walked back home. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - Cherrie's house}
Taffy and I walked into my house and into the great hall. I took off my shoes and I unleashed Taffy and put her leash on the hook and she ran off towards the living room and I pulled out my phone and texted my friends. On the 3rd of May, we will be going on our first ever world tour. I texted them. Sounds like a plan. Crystal texted me as I walked towards the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - The Kitchen}
Can't wait. Ella texted me. Me neither. Nancy texted me. I agree. Sonja texted me. I sat down at the kitchen island and next to Clara. "Hey sis." I said. Clara looked at me. "Oh, hi Cherrie." Clara said. "What's for dinner tonight, mom?" I asked. "Oh, we are having chicken and waffles tonight." Mom said. I could hear a knock at the door and I walked into the great hall and opened the door to find Mark standing there. "Cherrie, you are awake." Mark said as he hugged me. "Mark do you want to go Mount Bobcat with me?" I asked. "Yes Cherrie I will." Mark said. We walked to the horse room. Later in the horse room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The horse room}
We walked into the horse room. "Hi Snowflake." Mark said. *neigh* Snowflake neighed. Mark put his hand on Snowflake's mussle as I went to get her saddle. I put her saddle on her back and we headed out of the horse room and towards the front door. Later outside heading towards Mount Bobcat.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - Mount Bobcat}
We arrived on Mount Bobcat, Mark had a surprise for me. "Cherrie." Mark said. "Yeah Mark?" I asked as I turned around. "Close your eyes, I have something for you." Mark said. I closed my eyes and Mark took out a small gray box and knelt down. "Alright open your eyes." Mark said as I opened my eyes. "Will you take this promise ring?" Mark asked. "Of course I will, Mark." I cried as I hugged him. "Let's head to my house." Mark said as we got back onto Snowflake and we headed towards Mark's house. Later at Mark's house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Mark's house}
We made it to Mark's house and Snowflake stayed outside while we walked into his house. "Hi Cherrie." His mom said. "Hi sweetie, how was your day?" Miss. Opal asked. "It was great because I gave Cherrie a promise ring to be by her side forever and ever." Mark said. "That's great." Miss. Opal said. "I'm getting hungry." I said as my stomach grumbled. "You must be hungry right Cherrie?" Mrs. Opal asked. "Yes I am." I said as we walked into the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - Mark's kitchen}
We walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table for dinner and Mark sat down next to me while his mom finished preparing dinner. "Here you go." Mrs. Opal said as she sat down the food in front of us. "Thanks mom." Mark said. We started eating our food and we headed into the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - Mark's living room}
Mark and I sat down on the couch next to each other. We watched some TV for an hour and then I started to fall asleep on Mark's shoulder. "Mom, I'm going to take Cherrie home." Mark said to his mom. "Alright, be safe." Mrs. Opal said as Mark picked me up in his arms. We walked out of his house. Later at my house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - Cherrie's house}
Mark carried me into and sat me down on the couch. "Wait here Cherrie, I'm going to put Snowflake in her room. But I will be back." Mark said as he kissed me on the forehead and brought Snowflake to her room. "Alright, thanks Mark." I said sleepily. "Your welcome Cherrie." Mark said sweetly. Mark put Snowflake in her room and carried me to my room. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - Cherrie's bedroom}
Mark carefully put me into my bed and sat down next to me. I grabbed his hand and he held my hand. "I love you Cherrie." Mark said. "You are the best boyfriend that I ever had." I said sleepily. "You are the best girlfriend I could ever ask for and now go back to sleep. I will see you at school tomorrow." Mark said as he put my hand on my pillow and quietly got up and left my room and turned off the lights and Taffy jumped up onto my bed and curled up next to me and went to sleep. Later in the dreamscape.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The dreamscape}
I could hear the pouring rain outside, I entered the dreamscape. "Hi Elsie. What does the dreamscape have for me today?" I asked. "Do you want to continue your last dream or start a new one?" Elsie asked. "My last dream please." I said. "Alright let me teleport you to where you left off." Elsie said as she teleorted me to my castle bedroom. Later in Dreamtopia.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Dreamtopia}
I woke up in my bedroom. "Morning princess." My maid said. "Morning." I said as I got out of bed and got my robe on and left my room. I walked down to the throne room. There was this boy with brown hair. He looked like a prince. He was talking to my mom. "Awe, there she is now." Mom said. "Hi, I'm Prince Mark." Mark said. "Hi, I'm Princess Cherrie." I said.