S3 E3: The kiss - Wednesday - Dec 27

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I woke up in my room at 9:00 in the morning and I looked at my Instagram comments on my most recent post. The top comment read. Your biggest fan Sam asked. Can you please make more music videos in the future? I got out of bed and I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair. Later in the bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - Cherrie's bathroom}
I walk into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair. I looked at my bathroom sink to look for my hairbrush so I can get this hair under control. "Now, that's better." I said as I set down my hairbrush and I picked up my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth. "Oh look at my face I need to wash my face before it gets stiff." I said as I looked at my face. I picked up my washcloth and got it wet so I can wash my face. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The kitchen}
I walked into the kitchen and got myself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table. "Hi mom." I said. "Hi, sweetie how was your sleep last night?" Mom asked. "It was good." I said as I pulled out my phone and turned on Blackpink's Forever Young. "May God bless and keep you always May your wishes all come true May you always do for others And let others do for you May you build a ladder to the stars And climb on every rung May you stay forever young Forever young, forever young May you stay forever young. May you grow up to be righteous May you grow up to be true May you always know the truth And see the light surrounding you May you always be courageous Stand upright and be strong May you stay forever young Forever young, forever young May you stay forever young. May your hands always be busy May your feet always be swift May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift May your heart always be joyful And may your song always be sung May you stay forever young Forever young, forever young May you stay forever young." Sang the video. I walked to the living room to play video games. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The living room}
I walked into the living room to play my video games. I went to turn on my game console and sat down on the couch with my game controller. I start playing my video games for a good 2 hours. My mother walked into the living and asked. "What are you playing?" Mom asked. "I'm playing Yandere simulator." I replied. "Alright, I'll in the backyard in our garden." Mom said as she went to the backyard to our gardens. "Alright, mom." I said as I went back to playing Yandere Simulator. "You better stay away from my Senpai, Osana Namji. Or I will kill you if you don't." I said as I ran to join the cooking club. I got off the game and went to see the baby's room. Later in the Babies room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The babies room}
I walked up to the baby's room and walked into the room. "Wow, this room is amazing dad." I said. "Thanks we are getting prepared for the new baby, that's coming in two weeks." Dad said. "By the way, dad." I said. "Yeah Cherrie?" Dad asked. "What's the baby's name?" I asked. "Your mother and I were thinking and we decided that her name will be Amira Armstrong." Dad explained. "Amira, I love that name." I said excitedly. My dad and I hugged and I went to my bedroom. Later in my bedroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - My bedroom}
I walked into my room to watch my favorite YouTube music video of all time, Blackpink's As if it your last. How dare you stay in my thoughts, My ego's hurt, I'm worried, My face is hot and my chest keeps pounding, My body can't be controlled, I'm dizzy. You're like a gasp of sand, Almost graspable, You're not easy, so I'm more attracted to you, My heart isn't going the way I want it to, I can't believe it. Can you feel my breath, That longs for you now, When I look at you, Missing you, On clumsy days, won't you set me free. Baby hold me like I'm gonna burst, Stop thinking, what's so hard about it, Kiss me like it's a lie, as if, I am your last love. Like it's the last love, Li-li-like it's the last love, Like it's the last night, love, Like it's the last love, Li-li-like it's the last love, As if tomorrow doesn't exist. Uh Imma fall in love baby, You gon finna catch me, Uh give you all of this baby, Call me pretty and nasty, Cause we gonna get it, My love you can bet it on, Black we gon double, The stack on them whoa!, I be the Bonnie and, You be my Clyde, We ride or die, Xs and Os. Time is flying by, And my heart gets impatient, My world only thinks of you
Missing you, On clumsy days, won't you set me free. Baby hold me like I'm gonna burst, Stop thinking, what's so hard about this, Kiss me like it's a lie, as if, I am your last love. Like it's the last love, Li-li-like it's the last love, Like it's the last night, love, Like it's the last love, Li-li-like it's the last love, As if tomorrow doesn't exist. One two three, It's a new beginning, Because I won't ever look back, If I throw myself to you, You have to catch me for real, Because the world can't hold us down. BLACKPINK in your area. Baby hold me like I'm gonna burst, Stop thinking, what's so hard about this, Kiss me like it's a lie, as if, I am your last love. Like it's the last love, Li-li-like it's the last love, Like it's the last night, love, Like it's the last love, Li-li-like it's the last love, As if tomorrow doesn't exist I finished watching the video and I went to the horse room. Later in the horse room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The horse room}
I walked into the horse room. "Hi Snowflake." I said as I put my hand on Snowflake's muzzle. *Neigh* Snowflake neigh as I went to get her saddle and reins. I walked over to Snowflake and I put her saddle and reins on Snowflake. "Shoulds we go up to Mount Bobcat?" I asked as Snowflake neighed. We road up to Mount Bobcat. Later on Mount Bobcat.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - Mount Bobcat}
We arrived to Mount Bobcat and we walked over to the edge of the mountain. Before my foot slipped Snowflake grabbed me by the shirt. "Thanks Snowflake, that was a close call, wasn't it?" I asked Snowflake as she neighed. "I couldn't imagine falling off the cliff from this distance, I could've died." I said as we rode off to home. Later in town.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The car accident}
Snowflake and I were riding home a car came out of nowhere and hit me. Snowflake went home to get my mother. The driver got out of the car and came over to help me stay calm. "I'm so sorry for hitting you with my car your mother is on her way." Mrs. Danhousen said. My mother and Snowflake came to me and Mrs. Danhousen. "How's my little girl, Mrs. Danhousen?" Mom asked. "She's unresponsive." Mrs. Danhousen said. "Let's get her to the hospital." Mom said. "Yeah, I agree." Mrs. Danhousen said. "Mrs. Danhousen, I'm not at all mad at you." Mom said. "Thanks Mrs. Armstrong." Mrs. Danhousen said. Later at the hospital.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - The hospital}
We arrived at the hospital and Mrs. Danhousen carried me to the front desk. "Please, help my daughter she was just hit by my friend here. She won't wake up." Mom said. "Alright, Bring her over to this room, Mrs. Armstrong." The nurse said. "Thanks, for everything Nurse." Mrs. Danhousen said. "We are here for you Cherrie." Mom said. *On the monitor* "How is my boyfriend?" I asked over the monitor. Mom typed on the monitor, Your boyfriend is doing good and he's worried about you. *On the monitor* Is he coming into visit me? Yes he is. My mom typed on the monitor. My mom put headphones on me and played my favorite song after my mom put them on me, I had the strength to open my eyes. "Mom." I said. "Cherrie!!!" My mom said excitedly as she hugged me. "W-what happened?" I asked as I sat up. "You were hit by a car." Mom said. "I'm so sorry for what happened to you, I was going a little bit too fast." Mrs. Danhousen said. "It wasn't your fault Mrs. Danhousen it was my fault that I got this way. I was in a hurry to get home that I didn't look to see if there was any cars coming." I said as my mom held my hand. "Don't say that, you are okay that's what matters the most right now." Mom reassured me. The doctor walked into the room. "You are awake and you are free to go home now. Just put her on pain killers for the pain and keep her leg elevated on a pillow." The doctor said. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Cherrie's house}
My mom walked me up to the front door. Walked into the house and My mom said. "I will help you up to your room." Mom said. "Alright, mom." I said. "If you need something, just yell and I'll get you what you need." Mom explained. "Alright mom." I said. "We are here." Mom said as she opened my door. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - Cherrie's bedroom}
We walked into my room and my mom took me to my bed. We sat down on my bed, my mom helped me lay down on the bed and she put a pillow under my leg. "You are my proudest achievement." Mom said as she walked to my door. "Love you." I said. "Love you too, dear," Mom said. "I'm tired of being in this pain." I said as I pulled out my phone to watch my favorite Blackpink song. Love, How you love to hate me. Kinda sad that you always been like that, See me making waves and you don't like that, Driving through your puddles goin' splish splash (splish splash splish splash). Stressing over nothing baby relax, While you gettin' angry Imma kick back, Only thing I think about is big stacks (racks racks). Negative days negative nights, Baby you're wasting all your time. I can't relate I keep it light, No no no drama in my life. Wake up yeah, Makeup maybe, I need you nah, I been good lately, Blowin' up, Workin' busy. You ain't worth my love, If you only love to hate me. Love l- l- love l- l- love, How you love to hate me, Love l- l- love l- l- love. You ain't worth my love if you only love to hate me. Imma let you fade into the background, Baby all my shows are gettin' too loud, Keep on turin' it up when you want me down. Negative days negative nights, Baby you're wasting all your time. I can't relate I keep light, No no no drama in my life. Wake up yeah, Makeup maybe, I need you nah, I been good lately, Blowin' up, Workin' busy. You ain't worth my love, If you only love to hate me. Love l- l- love l- l- love, How you love to hate me, Love l- l- love l- l- love. You ain't worth my love if you only love to hate me. Love to hate me, you hate to love me, I'm takin back what you've taken from me, You're mistaken honey, this something that, Remind me why I be alone, on my own, If I needed you I'd have you, that I know.... Hold up, I could do bad by myself, don't need help, One of a kind, the hand that I was dealt, like oh well, Felt .... Cupid was stupid, I should have knew it, Cause I been through it, you wouldn't do it if it ain't foolish, stupid. You ain't worth my love, If you only love to hate me. Love l- l- love l- l- love, How you love to hate me, Love l- l- love l- l- love. You ain't worth my love if you only love to hate me. Love l- l- love l- l- love, How you love to hate me, Love l- l- love l- l- love. You ain't worth my love if you only love to hate me. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The living room}
I walked down to the living room with a little bit of a limb. "Do need help getting to the couch?" mom asked. "Actually I do." I said as my Mom and Clara walks over to me. "You can put one arm on my shoulder and your other arm on mom's shoulder." Clara said. "Alright." I said as we walked over to the couch. "Mark is coming over to visit you in an hour." Mom said. One hour later went by and there was a knock at the door. I went to get the door on my crutches. Later in the great hall.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - The great hall}
I walked up to the door, I put my hands on the handles and opened the door. "Hey, I heard about your car accident. Are you okay?" Mark asked as he put his hands on my shoulders. "I'm good just in a world of pain because of my injury." I said. "Do you want to go back to the living room?" Mark asked as he kissed my forehead. "Yeah I do." I said as we walked to the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - the living room}
Mark and I walked into the living room and my leg started to hurt. "What's wrong Cherrie?" My mom asked in a panic. "My leg hurts. Mark please help me sit down." I said as Mark brought me to the couch. My mom brought me my pain killers. "My leg." I said in pain. "You will be okay, your mom is getting your pain killers so the pain can go away." Mark said in a soothing voice. "Here, this will help." Mom said as she handed me the pills. "Thanks mom." I said. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - Cherrie's bedroom}
Mark and I walked into my room to help me get into bed. Mark drew back my blanket and he put my arm on his shoulder and put me into my bed. He put my curches against my bedside table and sat on my bed. "Thanks for being here for me." I said. "No problem. Do you want me to go get you some water?" Mark asked. "That would be nice." I said as Mark went to get me a cup of water. "Here you go, I have to go home now, see you on Friday for the concert." Mark said. "Alright, see ya." I said as I fell asleep in a matter of seconds after the lights went out.