S2 E2: The Stalker - Monday - Oct 25

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's room}
I finished my costume in time for Halloween. I woke up with a little headache that probably is related to how fast I got up today. I sat up in my bed and looked around my room before getting up to get ready for school. I got out of my queen-sized bed, I stretched out my arms and I made my bed. I walked over to my closet and went into it, I got into my school uniform and walked towards my door. Later in the hallway.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - The hallway}
I can't believe it I am 18 yrs old and I'm graduating in seven months. I am the leading student in my class and all my teachers love me. I can't wait for graduation day at the end of the year. I went to my sister's room and knocked on the door and I asked. "Are you ready to go to school?" I asked. My sister responded. "I'll be right there, sis." Clara said. "Okay, I'm here waiting." I said. I waited for five minutes for my sister to come out of her room. My sister came out of her room and we walked to school. Later at school.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - at school}
"You made it!" Ella said. Ella came running up to me and hugged me, my sister went off and found her friends. "What are you going to be for Halloween this year?" I asked. "I'm going to be a vampire princess." Ella said. "I'm going to be a vampire princess." Crystal said. "I'm going to be a vampire princess." Nancy said. "Yay, we can go as a group and trick or treat together." I said. "Yeah, I am feeling the same thing." Ella said. "My family is holding their first annual haunted house, maybe we can do that first." I said. "Yeah, we should." Nancy said as we walked to the school. "I wonder what the school is doing Halloween this year, last year it was a Halloween themed dance." I said. My friends and I walked up to the school building. 5 minutes later. Later inside the school building.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - inside the school building}
Once entered the school we saw a sign that read We are holding our fifth annual haunted house more like haunted school. School is out for the rest of the week for us to get ready for Hallowe- -en. So enjoy your week of Halloween fun. There is Halloween theme food in the cafeteria. Classes will resume next month after all the festivities. Enjoy your time off. "Yay, I can't believe it that our school is doing a haunted school." I said as we walked towards the cafeteria to enjoy the delicious food. Later in the cafeteria.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - the cafeteria}
We entered the cafeteria and saw all the staff in spooky costumes. "Hi, Mrs. Brianna I love your costume." I said. "Thanks Cherrie." Mrs. Brianna said. We took our Halloween-themed food and went to sit at one of the near tables and I said. "This food is amazing the school wasn't kidding about their food." I said as Mark and Max walked up to us and said. "You can't trust Rio because
I saw him smoking in the bathroom, you have to be careful around him. I don't want anything bad to happen to you." Mark said. "Okay, thanks for telling me, Mark." I said as I walked off with my friends to the next activity which is in the gym. The school day went really well and only for a half-day. We came home with a lot of sufinures from the haunted school. Later afterschool.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - Afterschool}
I meet up with my brother, sister, and my friends to talk about what we are going to do on Halloween night this year. "Should we visit my family's haunted house first." I said. "Yeah, we should." Crystal said. My friends and I plan to play Among us when we get home in a discord call, on our way home we talked about the new update of Among us. My siblings and I reach our house and I went inside the front door. Later in the house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - Cherrie's house}
I walked in the front door and saw my mother in the kitchen. I took off my shoes and got my slippers on. I took out my phone and looked at Instagram to look at my latest pic that I posted before school today. "It looks like I got 1,000 likes on my post." I said as I opened the comment section to see what my followers had to say. The first comment said. You look so pretty, I wish I could be like you. From Sarafina. The second comment said. Your outfit is so pretty, where did you get it? Asked User1234. I responded to the comment. I didn't from any fancy shop, I made it. I went to my room. Later in Cherrie's room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - Cherrie's room}
I opened the huge double doors that lead to my room, once I entered I went to my computer and called all my friends over discord to start playing Among us all at once. "Hi girls." I said over discord. "Hi Cherrie." Ella said. "Let's start." I said. "What colors are we going to be?" Crystal asked. "I'm going to be white with the bat ears on." I said. "I'm going to be pink with the bat ears on." Ella said. "I'm going to be purple with the bat ears on." Crystal said. "I'm going to be blue with the bat ears on." Aaron said. "I'm going to be black with the bat ears on." Clara said. "I'm going to be brown with the bat ears on." Nancy said. "So everyone is here so we can start the game in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." I said. The girls and boy mute their microphones and they figured out who they were going to be. Cherrie ended up being the imposter and the rest of her friends were crewmates. My friends and I play Among us for a good two hours before having to meet them at the park in fifteen minutes. Later at the park.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - the park}
"Hi, guys I loved playing Among us with you." Ella said. "Us too." Nancy, Crystal, and I said. When we were at the park, I went to the swings and Crystal pushed me so high I could see the horse ranch and I know the owner of it. "What do you see?" Ella asked. "The horse ranch from here, do you guys what to go the horse ranch?" I asked. "Yeah, I never have ridden a horse before." Ella said. "Yeah, let's go." Crystal said. "Yeah, I can tell Aunt Gloria that we're coming and she can get the best of the best horses ready for us." I said. "Alright, you do that." Nancy said. I took out my phone and called Aunt Gloria. "Hi Cherrie, how can I be of service to you?" Aunt Gloria asked. "Can you get three horses plus Snowflake?" I asked. "Alright, I'll see you when you get here." Aunt Gloria said. "See ya." I said. "Alright, Bye." Aunt Gloria said. Later at the horse ranch.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - the horse ranch}
"Hi, Aunt Gloria." I said as I ran to hug Aunt Gloria. "Hi Cherrie. Come on the horses are waiting." Aunt Gloria said. We walked inside of the horse ranch." Aunt Gloria said. My friends and I follow Aunt Gloria into the barn and we see the horses in the pen. "Here they are." Aunt Gloria said. "What are their names?" Ella asked. "Their names are Snowflake, Orca, River, and Spirit. They are really good jumpers." Aunt Gloria said. "Snowflake!!" I said excitedly. *Neigh* Snowflake neighed. "I missed you so much. Aunt Gloria?" I asked. "What is it dear?" Aunt Gloria said. "Does Snowflake have her jumping bridle on because I want to show Crystal, Nancy, and Ella how we can work together?" I asked as I rubbed her mussel. "Yes, she does." Aunt Gloria said. I got up on Snowflake and brought her to the jumping pasture. Later in the jumping pasture.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - the jumping pasture}
"Cherrie is going to show you guys what she was working on with Snowflake." Aunt Gloria said. Snowflake and I got lined up with the first jump and leaned into Snowflake's ear and said. "Alright, let's do this girl." I said as Snowflake started to gallop and we jumped over the gate jump and we went onto the next jump which is my favorite jump which is the water jump. Snowflake and I walked over to the fence of the jumping pasture. My friends and I rode our horses for a good hour before bringing them to the barn and I said. "Thanks for letting us ride horses today." I said. "You're welcome, my dear." Aunt Gloria said. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - Kitchen}
I went into the house and went to the kitchen. "Did you have fun at Aunt Gloria's?" Mom asked. "I had so much fun especially since I got to ride Snowflake again in years, the last time rode her was when I was in 5th grade. I got to share it with my friends." I said. "Come on dinner is ready." Mom said. "What are we having for dinner?" I asked. "We are having Lagona for dinner." Mom said. My mom and I walk to the kitchen table to eat dinner and after I went to my room. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - the kitchen}
With my parents in the kitchen, my dad has important news for my mom. "I don't know how long I'm going to be gone for, but I'm going off to war. I got to go to the airport and fly down to Texas to the base." Dad said to my mom. "Remember to write home and we will miss you." Mom said with tears in her eyes. "I will, I promise you and the kids." Dad said he walked out of the house and got into his car and drove off to the airport. My mom went to my room to tell me the news that my father was deployed. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - Cherrie's room}
There was a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. My mom came in with tears in her eyes and I asked. "What's wrong mom?" I asked. "Your dad had to go off to war for a couple of years." Mom said. After hearing that out of my mother's mouth made tears start rolling down my face and I hugged my mom. A few minutes after my mom left, I got the guitar that my dad had given to me for my birthday. My mom stopped and heard me say. "This is a song dedicated to my father." I said as I started to play my guitar and I sang. "I miss Dad, I know that you can't be here with us. I wish you the best of luck on your deployment, I wish I could have come with you. But I can't, this is a big deal for me to handle on my own." I finished saying goodbye in song form and I said. "I hoped you enjoyed the song I wrote for you, see you in a couple of years." I said as I turned off my camera. I sent it to my father and uploaded it to my YouTube channel. Later in Texas.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The base in Taxas}
"Look what my daughter has sent me." Dad said. "This is a song dedicated to my father." I said as I started to play my guitar and I sang. "I miss you Dad, I know that you can't be here with us. I wish you the best of luck on your deployment, I wish I could have come with you. But I can't, this is a big deal for me to handle on my own." I finished saying goodbye in song form and I said. "I hoped you enjoyed the song I wrote for you, see you in a couple of years." I said as my dad turns to his friend and Henry said. "Your daughter is so talented." Henry said. "I am going to write a letter to my daughter saying thank you for the song." Dad said as he went to the table beside his bed and pulled a piece of paper and a pen and start to write. Dear Cherrie, I loved your song so much and I miss you too. I am fighting to keep you safe and see you when I come home in a month. Sincerely your father, John Armstrong. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - Cherrie's house}
"Cherrie!!!!!" Mom said. "Yeah mom?" I said. "There's a letter for you from your father." Mom said as she handed me the letter and it read. Dear Cherrie, I loved your song so much and I miss you too. I am fighting to keep you safe and see you when I come home in a month. Sincerely your father, John Armstrong. I went to sit down on the couch in the living room and started to cry, my mom came into the living room and sat down next to me and put her arms around me, and pulled for a comforting hug. "I miss him so much." I cried. "I know you miss him, in his letter he said that he loved your song and he misses you with compassion." Mom said. "I'm going to bed, good night." I said. "Alright, goodnight." Mom said. Later in Cherrie's room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Cherrie's room}
"Tomorrow there are auditions for a movie and I'm going to audition for the lead role." I said. I got a text from Rio, even though I didn't add his number to my phone, the text read. Hey baby, you look cute. I responded to the text with. Thank you for the compliment. Rio replied with this. Your welcome my angel on earth. I reply with. You need to quit because my friend told me that he saw you smoking in the bathroom. I was fed up with this so I put on my music and went to sleep. The next day.