S2 E3: The arrival of Rio Blurr - Tuesday - Oct 26

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I woke up in my fluffy bed and yawned. I got out of bed and went to my closet and we got in my school uniform. Taffy barked and I picked her up and said. "Hi, Taffy I have to get ready for school." I said to Taffy. I went down to the kitchen to finish getting ready for school. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - the kitchen}
"Good morning, Cherrie." Mom said. "Good morning, mom. What's for breakfast today mom?" I asked as I sat down next to my sister and my mom said. "We are having french toast with extra powdered sugar." Mom said as I start eating my french toast after I finished eating my breakfast I got my school bag and walked to the front gate where Rio was waiting for me. Later outside.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - Outrside}
"Hi Rio, how are you?" I asked. "You look beautiful today." Rio said. "I look beautiful every day." I said. Rio put his arm on my shoulder and we went to school. "How are you enjoying life?" Rio asked. "Life is treating me well and you?" I asked as I looked up into Rio's eyes, his eyes shimmered in the light. His hair the color of midnight itself. "Is something wrong with my appearance?" Rio asked. "No, nothing wrong with your appearance." I said as Rio and I walked to school. Later at school.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - at school}
"Hi girl." I said as I high fived one of my besties. "You go to class, I'll see you after school." I said as Rio and I hugged and Rio ran to class. "Fall is so beautiful isn't it?" Nancy asked as Sonja came running down the hall to us. "We are just waiting for the zodiac daughters, I still can't believe that they are in our school with us because they are the daughters of the most legendary goddesses in our world." I said as they walked up to us and Ari said to me. "Hey, girl love the outfit." Ari said. "Thanks, I have to get to class." I said as I walked to class. Later in Class.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - Science Class}
"Welcome to class, this week our school is having it's first annual haunted scavenger hunt. It's your job to find everything on this list around the school by the end of the day, I'll tell you the groups that your going to be assign. Group 1 consists of Cherrie, Ella, Crystal, Nancy, and Mark. Group 2 consists of Ari, Tauri, Gemma, Claire, and Sage. Group 3 consists of Emma, Lenna, Sienna, Matt, and Andy. Group 4 consists of Nate, Adam, Soren, Sonja, and Sky. Last but not least Group 5 consists of Max, Martian, Ryan, Josh, and Olaf." Mrs. Fisher said and we broke up into our groups and we look at the sheet with the things we need to find around the school by the end of the day and I read the first clue. "I am something that you paint with." I said to the Group and Mark said. "I'm something that you can paint with. . .I got it." Mark said. "What is it?" Ella asked. "You can paint with a paintbrush, let's go to the art room." Mark said as we went to the art room. Later in the art room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - the art classroom}
We walked into the art classroom and went to the counter where the paintbrushes were at. We picked up a paintbrush and we see a note hanging from it, the note read. "Your second clue is, I can be found where you can measure things, what am I?" Mark finished reading the clue and we quickly figure out what the thing is. "It's a protracker and you can find it in the math classroom." Ella said as we went to the math classroom. Later in the math classroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - the math classroom}
We ran to the math classroom and went to my desk where I have my protracker on my desk. "Here it is and here is the next clue." I said as I handed Ella the next clue. "Find the locker with one of Cherrie's fashion designs on it. Cherrie?" Ella asked. "Yeah, Ella." I said. "What's your locker number." Ella asked. "2010 on the second layer of lockers." I said as we ran to my locker in the girl's locker room. Late in the girl's locker room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - the girl's locker room}
We went to the girl's locker room and found my locker, I put in my locker combination and we got the clue out and it contained the location of the next clue. "Your next clue is in the gardens outside the school, go there and you will find your next clue." Nancy read out the clue and we went to the gardens. Later in the garden.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - the gardens}
We walked into the school garden and I said. "It must be on one of the flowers, split up and we will find the next clue." Mark said as we split up to look for the clue. I went over to the roses, where I found the next clue. "Hey, guys I found the next clue." I said as my friends walked over to me and Crystal asked. "What does it say?" Crystal asked. "I am something you look through to look at microscopic things. What am I?" I finished reading the clue and Mark said. "I know what it is, it's a microscope and it is in the science classroom." Mark said as we went to the science class. Later in the science classroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - the science classroom}
We went into the science classroom and we spot the microscope and walk over to the micro- -scope. We found the right microscope with the last clue on it. "The microscopic creatures are spelling out the clue. Mark." I said to Mark. "Yeah, Cherrie." Mark said. "Write this down." I said as Mark got a piece of paper from his desk and I read the clue. "Here ... is ... your ... last ... clue. I ... am ... something ... you ... can ... hang ... on ... the ... wall. What ... am ... I?" I finished reading the clue. I turned to Mark and I asked Mark. "Did you get the clue Mark?" I said. "You bet I do." Mark said. "Do you know what it is?" Crystal asked. "It must be a poster right?" I asked. "Yeah, but which one? " Ella asked. "We would have to look for the clue once we are there." Nancy said. "Could it be the poster of us from the fall formal?" I asked. "Yeah, I agree with Cherrie. Let's go." Mark said. Later in the library.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - The library}
We enter the library and we spot the poster with us on it. "Yes a clue. I'll read it. Your reward is in the classroom where you can find fabric. Fabric, what does that mean?" I said as I looked at Crystal. "We can find fabric in Costume Design." Crystal said. We went to Costume Design. Later in the Costume Design.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - the Costume Design}
We walked to the room where our reward is. "I see it." I said excitedly. "See what." Nancy asked. "I see our reward for this scavenger hunt, over there." I said as I pointed over to the desk with the reward on it. We went to the desk with our reward. "Wow, I got new cat ears pink fading into black at the top." I said as I put them on. "Wow, those are amazing, love the colors." Ella said. "Thanks a lot Ella." I said as we left Costume Design with my new cat ears on. Later in the gym.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The gym}
We went to the gym to join the dance party that was going on. "I love the week Halloween, it's so spooky and all of the things we get to do." I said as Rio joined us with two books, one for me and one for him. I looked at the book title and it read. The Tale of The Bloody Princess. "Wow, where did you get this book from?" I asked Rio. "You know I got it from my teacher for completing the scavenger hunt." Rio told me as I put the book in my bag and went to the dance floor with Rio and my friends and we danced the day away. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - Cherrie's house}
"How was your day?" Mom asked. "Mom, my day was amazing because my school assigned us a scavenger hunt I got a sick pair of cat ears black fading into pink and I'm wearing them right now and Rio my boyfriend gave me a book by the name of The Tale of The Bloody Princess." I said as I set my book on the table. "Wow, amazing book." Mom said. "I'm going to read the first chapter of the book, I will be in my room." I said as I head to my room. "Alright sweetie have fun." Mom said. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - Cherrie's room}
I enter my room with my new book and l lay on my bed and open the book to chapter one. The year was 1984. It was a cold and stormy afternoon I was born into a royal family with loving parents named Queen Ella and King Priece, the Queen fell under a horrible sickness that no medicine can cure and Queen Ella died. A year without my Mom was tough for me and Dad to handle but a more gorgeous woman entered the castle and walked towards dad. I knew she was someone I couldn't trust. She had Raven black hair and Red eyes. She almost looks like a demon straight out of Hell. I put the book down on my bedside table and went to the kitchen for a strawberry banana smoothie. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The kitchen and the front hallway}
I look in the fridge for my smoothie and I go to sit down by my parents. Later outside. Rio walked up to the door and opened it slowly so he doesn't get caught by me and my family. "Do you hear that?" I asked. "No, well actually I did it sounded like it came from the front door." Mom said. "I should leave, no I will stay until they go to sleep." Rio said. "I'm going to bed." I said as I went to my room. "Alright, Good night sweetie, I'm going to bed come on let's go." Mom said. I head towards my room. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Cherrie's room}
I took out my phone to text Rio if he is considering quitting smoking. Over video chat. "Are you cindering quitting smoking?" I asked. "Why do ask?" Rio asked. "Because you have me for your girlfriend so you need to decide between me or your smokes. Choose one." I said. "I love you so I choose you because I don't want to lose you. I am considering quitting." Rio said. "Alright, we will talk about this tomorrow at school." I said. "Okay, talk to you tomorrow." Rio said as I hang up and went to messages. "Who's excited for tomorrow." I texted my friends. "Yep I am." Ella said. "Yeah definitely am." Crystal said. "I was born ready." Nancy said. I went to my closet and got one of my school uniforms picked out for tomorrow. I went to my bed and I put my phone away to go to sleep. Later in the hall.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - The Hallway and Cherrie's room}
"I have to be quite sneaking through her family's house." Rio said as he was going through his girlfriend's house. *Bark Bark* Barked Taffy. "Shhhh Taffy Shhhhh." Rio said. "Come here, Taffy." I said from my room. Taffy ran to my bedroom. Rio entered my room very slowly without waking me up and said in my sleep. "Who's there?" I said before I went back to sleep. Rio goes to Cherrie's room door to leave and he said. "Um...Noone." Rio said. Rio left my room and went home. I have a cheer competition tomorrow after school at Disney world, we are the best of the best of all the teams. Later in the Dreamscape.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 19 - In the Dreamscape}
"Hi Elsie." I said. "Hi Cherrie." Elsie said. "Who is this?" I asked. "This is my sister, Flora she is going to be joining you on your adventures." Elsie said. "Nice to meet you, Cherrie." Flora said. "What did you do today?" Elsie asked. "What I did today was when I was at school, I got this cool book from my boyfriend." I said. "What is the book about?" Flora asked. "The book is about the bloody princess." I said. "Do you want to continue your last dream?" Elsie asked. "Yes I want to continue my last dream." I said. "This time I'm coming with you." Flora said. "Alright, but promise me something Flora." Elsie said. "Promise you to want?" Flora asked. "Promise me that you will be careful." Elsie said. "Alright, I'll be careful." Flora said. Later at the Dreamtopia castle.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 20 - The Dreamtopia castle}
We enter the throne room where my mom the Queen was sitting. "My darling daughter, you arrived home, how was your day?" Mom asked. "My day was amazing because I meet Sierra who you were talking to. Be the way I'm going to bed." I said. "Alright, good night." Mom said.