🖤💖🔥Soulmates - Johnten

Start from the beginning

Ten shot up in bed, horrible breathy sobs escaping his dry, cracked lips. His sister came running in upon hearing her brother scream.

"ten! Sweetie what's wrong!? Are you okay?!" she rushed to his side and held him close.

Ten gripped onto her sweater burying his head into her shoulder his tears soaking the thick fabric.

"k... kuli... it was... that dream again!" ten sobbed.

Kulisara sighed sadly as she stroked ten's hair.

"was it about that boy again?" she asked softly. Ten nodded into her shoulder as he tried to calm his tears.

"I don't even... know who he is but... every time I see him, I feel so...sad."

"well ten, they say that people who appear in our dreams are people we've seen in real life. Our brains cannot make up faces but remind us of faces we have already seen."

Ten wiped his face and rose off of kulisara's shoulder. "but I've never seen him before sis... I don't know him at all."

"well, didn't you say that you guys are dressed in ancient battle robes? And you both carry swords?" she asked.

Ten nodded sniffling slightly.

"well, maybe you knew him in your past life then, maybe the dream is like a window into your previous life."

Ten looked at her with glossy eyes.

"do you really think that's possible?"

She smiled at him ruffling his hair.

"I think anything is possible. You have a real connection to this dream ten, it has to mean something."

Ten thought about what she said thinking it made some sense.

"are you okay now?" she asked sweetly placing her hand on ten's cheek.

"he gave her a small smile and nodded into her touch.

"thank you kuli..."

She leaned over and kissed the top of his head.

"anytime bub. I love you." She smiled before she got up off of ten's bed and left to the door.

Ten sat up in his bed his mind still racing. "there's no way I would be able to remember my past life, right? You forget all of it when you enter the afterlife and are reincarnated... how would I remember him?" he said out loud to himself. He glanced at his clock and noticed it was almost time for school.

He got up and showered trying to eliminate the evidence of his crying and headed off to school.

He was walking through the hall when he saw his best friend Mark walking towards him.

"ten! Hey there you are! I was looking for you dude!" mark's bubbly voice and gummy smile made ten smile.

"hey mark." He waved as mark started walking next to him.

"so, you're still coming over tonight right? To do our project?" mark said adjusting his backpack straps.

"yeah of course man, I'll just go to your place after school." Ten said with a friendly smile.

"sick! Oh, and hey, my brothers coming home from college tonight too, so you'll actually get to meet him."

"oh cool, sounds great." Ten said as they walked into their first period.

By the end of the day ten walked home with mark. They entered his house and went upstairs to mark's room to start their project. They worked on their presentation for a few hours before they heard the door downstairs open and some happy voices fill the first floor.