"Lovegood? More like Hatebad."

Start from the beginning

Xenophilkius paused for a moment, a smile forming on his face, "She did," he muttered, before turning around to pour water into their glasses, "She speaks highly of you Miss Malfoy, everyone does."

Ethaline's face fell slightly, "I've read your articles about me...your writers seem to confuse the moral lines of how good is obtained." She said, turning to face him.

The older man was quick to reply, "How can one obtain goodness without going through the abyss that is evil? Therefore the means, however absurd or disturbing they are, justify the ends. In this case..." he motioned for her to sit, "...Love will prevail."

"I suppose you have a point," Ethaline said, meaning to stop the conversation when he motioned for her to go on.

"I've done things," Ethaline shifted slightly, "...things people would use to question what the difference of myself and the death eaters have."

"It's what you're fighting for," Hermione interjected, holding the mug of tea closely to warm her cold fingers. The older man looked over at her, urging her to continue as if he was feeding off on it. "That's what makes it different. You and Harry carry a burden no one else in the war does, you fight and fight but when does it end? Will you even know when it ends when it's all you've ever known?"

Xenophillius sighed, "I suppose we don't know that Miss Geanger, not until it's over." He said, forcing a small smile before he took a seat, "How can I help you?"

Harry cleared his throat, bringing himself back from the spacing out he had just experienced and motioned for his necklace, "That...to be honest. We'd like to know more of that symbol."

Harry scooted over slightly before Ethakine sat next to him, her hands grazing his knees as she adjusted her dress. He felt tingles throughout his body, biting his bottom lip to prevent him from smiling as he looked ahead. She sat down next to him when there was toe other open spaces.

The older man frowned, "This?" He raised an eyebrow as he pulled out the necklace, "It's...it's a children's tail I can't imagine what you would—"

"We're children," Ron interjected, wanting to get on with the story.

The man didn't protest any further and began the story. He spoke of the deathly hallows as if they were real, the story of three brothers and their encounter with death.

He spoke of the gifts that were offered to them for avoiding him at a bridge.

1. The Cloak of invisibility, the very thing Harry used for mishcheif just like his father had years before him with his friends.

2. The Elder wand, stolen by Gelbert Grindlewall.

3. And lastly, The Resurrection Stone.

Ethaline shifted uncomfortably, the tone of the story taking a turn as he explained how death—as much as they tried to avoid it—came to collect. The Elder wand was stolen off of the brothers corpse and the stone was meant to bring back a woman who the third brother loved but she had left him and he hung himself from the heartache.

"In the end, the first brother greeted death as a friend." Xenophillius finished, glancing around the room while the group thought about the story.