"Mr. Jung can you tell me who ended the relationship between you and Ms. Hwang?" Prosecutor Kim starts off.

"She did."

"Did she tell you why?"

"She told me she wanted to be with the alpha she had started cheating on me with."

"Did you try to convince her to keep the relationship and try to work things out?"

"No I did not. When I found out she was cheating, I was happy that she was ending the relationship."

"How were things after you broke up?"

"At first they were fine I guess. I was upset for a few weeks and then got over it. I started seeing other people, having one night stands like a regular 20 year old in college."

"When did things escalate?"

"She showed up at my apartment one night as my pack member was leaving and just about physically attacked him because she thought we were dating."

"Did things continue after that?"

Hoseok nods "Yes. Everytime I had a one night stand over at my place she was waiting when they left and harassed them. The one or two short term relationships I had, she constantly harassed them and was the reason those relationships ended."

"Did things end before meeting Ms. Han?"

"They did stop after my last short term relationship for about six months. I don't know why but I didn't see her around for about six months."

"When did things start happening again?"

"A little before the holidays. Late October, early November, after Nari and I had done a temporary mating bite."

"Do you know why things started back up then?"

"Because Nari and I did the bite. It was something Ms. Hwang wanted but that I didn't while we were together. When we fought over it she said that if we broke up and I mated with someone else, when I gave that person the bite temporary or permanent, she would make that person's life hell for getting what she wanted."

"How soon after doing the bite did things start happening?"

"The Sunday after we believe but we knew for sure basically about a week after."

"Thank you Mr. Jung." Prosecutor Kim turns to the judges "I have finished with my questions for the witness."

The head judge nods and looks at Tiffany's defense "The witness is yours councilor."

"I have no questions for Mr. Jung at this time."

"Then we will call Ms. Han to testify, Mr. Jung you may leave the witness chair."

Hoseok gets up and comes back over, squeezing my hand gently before I'm getting up and taking the seat Hoseok previously occupied.

"Ms. Han, can you tell me what the first thing that happened was that lead you and Mr. Jung to believe it was Ms. Hwang harassing you?"

"A collection of photos of Hoseok and I from our first date up until the night before I found the photos along with a note telling me to stay away from him or I would regret it."

"Are you referring to this set of photos and note?" On the flat screen pops up photos of the pictures and note.

I nod "Yes, those are those photos I found in the entryway of my apartment."

"And after this what did you and Mr. Jung do?"

"I didn't feel safe in my home or his because these pictures were taken everywhere familiar to me including outside both of our apartments. So we went to stay with his packmates. My older sister also called our family P.I who followed me around for a few days to try to see of he could confirm who was following us."