Chapter 14: Alliance and New Allies

(Normal POV)

The wall filled with Colossal Titans have crumbled. The Rumbling has offically begun. As the Wall Titans follow Eren in his Founding Titan, Falco, Gabi, and Reiner were trying to look for shelter to hide out. Reiner felt very weak in his fight with Eren. Galliard had to get away with Colt who was slowly bleeding out. Reiner suddenly collapsed.

"Reiner!" Gabi said. "Can't you move?!"

"No." Reiner replied. "For some reason, Falco and I were stripped of our armor when the titans started walking. And if the pieces of the fractured wall is able to hurt my titan, then our armor was temporary removed along side the walls."

They reach their way to an abandoned house and set Reiner down who is still in regret.

"I couldn't stop him. Eren will destroy the world. Listen. There are airships to the south that will withdraw our forces. Find Pieck, some soldiers, anyone from Marley and escape. You two need to inform Marley... No. Inform the world."

"What's the point in telling them?" Falco asked. "Where would we run?"

"So mom, dad, and even Aunt Karina. They're all going to die aren't they?!" Gabi said.

"Yes they are." Reiner answered.

"Then we have to stop this now by killing Eren!"

"You can't. Just as it was able to strip our titans of our armor, the Founding Titan has the power to control all titans and Subjects of Ymir as it sees fit. No one can stop what's coming. We.. have.. to.. run..."

Reiner passed out of exhaustion. Gabi felt scared and wrapped her arms around Falco. They both were alone again. Then, they hear a thud from outside. Falco checks to see one of the Jeagerists who's head was hit by wall debris. 

"If you want to give up Reiner, that's your choice." Falco said as he was removing the ODM gear from the corpse. "But until I find my brother and stop Eren, I need to keep moving foreward."

"Falco. What are you doing?" Gabi asked.

"Right now, we need to find Sasha, and then Galliard and my brother. Right now, Reiner's unconscious and Commander Magath and Pieck are missing in action. And I know you can't trust the people on this island, but there some people here that are our allies. And if there's a chance to stop this, then I won't give up. Are you?"

Gabi then grabbed a small rope and used it to fix her hair to what it was before they were taken. "Like I'd give up." She then grabs the Anti-Titan Rifle and caresses Falco's cheek. "Just remember the promise we made. We'll protect each other no matter what comes out way."

"I remember." They pull in for a quick hug and make their way into a titan infested Shiganshina.

"We'll be back soon Reiner." Gabi said before they left the house.

Elsewhere, Sasha was looking out for titans while escorting her family back to HQ, which is the only safe place. She felt Eren's message run through her head, and she remembered that Gabi and Falco were close to the giant skeleton.

"This whole thing is getting out of hand." she said to herself. "Once my family is safe, I gotta find them and hope Eren didn't hurt them."

Sasha gets he head back in the game and notices a titan closing in from an alley way. The titan resembled Military Police Commander Nile Dok. 

"Titan coming from the right! Run!"

The Braus family started to flee from the titan. They made another right, but Kaya couldn't kept running straight and fell down a set of stairs. The titan lunged towards Kaya. She remembered seeing her mother being eaten alive four years ago. "Please. Not again." The abnormal titan glared at the girl as it prepared to go for the kill. Kaya felt scared for her life screamed for help. "Sasha save me!" Sasha raced to the titan to save her, but the alleyway entrance collapsed. All they could is scream and shed tears, until they heard a gunshot and the titan's jaw lost a hinge.