Chapter 6: Raid on Liberio

(Falco's POV)

My head still felt fuzzy as I climbed my way out of the tunnel I created for Mr. Braun. As I exited the tunnel, I saw a new warzone. All the Warriors and the Warhammer Titan were facing Eren Jeager and the Scouts.

"So that's Mr. Kruger? No Eren Jeager?! Dammit! How could I've been so blind?!"

I was about to bite my hand, but I remembered what Reiner said before he went to face him. "Even if you're just learning you power, you are no match for Eren right now. Just escape."  I had to get to one of the Marley checkpoints in order to stay safe. So I started running on the side of a building seeing War Chief Zeke fighting.

"So that's the Beast Titan at full strength. Mr. Zeke is very powerful."

I then heard Commander Magath call my name. "Grice!"

"Commander!"

"What happened to you and Vice Chief Braun?!"

"A soldier manipulated me and Mr. Braun into leaving the crowd and trapped us in the building behind the stage, but I was able to save us both."

"Who trapped you both?"

"Eren Jeager."

We then heard panting and turned to see Gabi here with a rifle.

"Where is he?" she asked. "Where is Eren Jeager?!"

"Don't tell me you're plan on killing him? Are you?!" Magath said

"If is means freeing all Eldians who are hated here, then YES!" she replied

As I heard them both arguing, I see a light in the harbor's direction.

"Guys. What is that?" I asked as I pointed towards the expanding light.

They both turn around to see the light as well as Marley ships in the air

"Those are Marley's ships." Gabi said

"There's only one thing that can cause so much destruction." Magath stated as the light became an explosion that pushed everything back "The Colossal Titan!"

(Normal Pov)

Falco, Gabi, Magath, and other soldiers were being pushed back by the shockwave, while the other Warriors stood their ground, and the Scouts grappled onto the building taking cover. The Armored Titan had a shocked expression on his face. He knew that his best friend was really gone. "So I guess Eren was telling the truth about Bertholdt." He said "But who did they feed him to?"

Soon, Falco spoke. "Eren also said he would try and take me to his hometown, to show me the damage that Mr. Braun has done." Magath was shocked to hear what Falco said.

"So for now, wehave make sure you stay safe." Magath said. Then he turned around toward the Beast Titan. "War Chief Zeke! We need the power of the Cart Titan to protect Warrior Grice and Candidate Braun!

"Of Course Commander!" Zeke replied "Pieck, I need you to convoy Falco and Gabi to a safe zone."

"As you command War Chief." Pieck said. But without warning, the Beast Titan was struck in the nape by Captain Levi. As the 17 meter titan fell to the ground, Levi puts an explosive in his open nape and Magath gets the kids away from the explision.

"We have to move now!" Magath ordered. "Grice and Braun, you'll stay with us! Men, Have your guns on stand by! When you see those monsters, make your shots count, because they won't give you a chance. Pieck, once we're at a safe zone, return here to aid the Jaw Titan." The Cart Titan nodded.