Chapter 11: Confessions and Determination

(Normal POV)

(Shiganshina HQ)

In an secluded cell, Gabi was sitting in a corner gently crying for Falco who was healing, but was still unconcious. She was feeling scared about what would happen next. If Eren allowed this to happen to her best friend, who knows what could happen to her. She then started to sob and cover her face into her knees. She then heard a groan from Falco waking up.

"Gabi. Are you alright." Falco asked.

She sees her friend completely healed made her shed so many tears, as she walked to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm so sorry." she said.

"Sorry for what?" he asked.

"Putting you through so much!"

"It's ok. We didn't know what that devil would do."

Gabi realized what he called that man and kept her hands on his shoulders while starring at him.

"You just said devil, didn't you?"

"I'll admit this island has devils. But there are some people who care about people like us."

Gabi just landed her face into his chest and kept it burried as Falco held her head. They were like this for a few minutes, until Gabi breaks the silence.

"If something happens, I just need to know something."

"What is it?"

"Back at Marley, you were pushing yourself to become the Armored Titan. Then you started feeling depressed when you were gifted with the Special Blood. Why did want to surpass me?"

Falco took a deep breath and told the truth.

"The night we were riding home, Reiner made me promise him to be the one to inherit the Armor to save you from the dark future the Warriors face."

"So that was why. All I wanted was to be a hero like Reiner, but he was trying to save me."

"There was another reason why I wanted to surpass you."

"Huh?"

"The truth is, I'm in love with you"

Gabi felt a tingle in her heart when she heard what he said.

"You're in love with me?"

"I didn't become a Warrior candidate to help redeem my family name. I joined because I wanted you to live a long life with me."

"Why are you telling me this right now?"

"Because if somethign happens, I'd rather have no regrets now."

Gabi then cupped Falco's cheek and leaned towards his face.

"Well, if you're going to let go of your regrets, then so am I."

Gabi pressed her lips against Falco and fell into the lust of the kiss. A few moments later, they seperate for air but kep eye contact.

Falco felt confused. "Why?"

"I fell in love the moment I found out you had this power, but couldn't find a way to tell you."

She then leand her forehead against his. "Promice me that we'll protect look out for each other. Ok?"

Falco smiled. "Ok."

They both leaned in for another kiss falling into the lust. They open their eyes and seperated feeling they were being watched. They turned to see Eren.