Chapter 1

(Falco's POV)

(Dream)

"Where am I?"

He looks around and what he saw, was a city surrounded by walls. He was on the island Reiner told him and the other candidates about. But why was he there and not in Liberio?

He feels a heavy punch and is sent across realizing he was in the body of the Armored Titan. He gets back up to see another titan with a fierce look that he about to kill him.

As gets back up to try and fight, he sees two unknown individuals flying towards him with long cylinder like weapons that pierced through his armored eyes and exploded blinding him.

He realized, he is at the day the warriors lost the Colossal Titan. He felt more of those Anti Titan munitions destroy his hardened nape.

"Why are you people doing this?!"

Not getting an answer, he was bombarded with Thunder Spears and was screaming out.

"Gaaaaahhh!"

He just woke from nightmare looking out his window seeing he was in the internment zone of Liberio. It was just about sunrise, and had to get ready for training. He saw that no one else was awake.

 So he wrote a letter saying:

To Mom, Dad, and Colt, if you're wondering where I went, I'm heading to HQ early to get some extra training. I just want to prove to myself that I'm not weak. Colt, I know you're gonna be the next Beast Titan, but this is something I have to do to show that I can be stronger. I will se you soon.

From Falco

I went straight to HQ where I saw Commander Magath and General Calvi at the gate and went to greet them.

"Good morning sirs."

"Candidate Grice. We didn't expect you to be here this early." the general replied

"I'm just eager to train today." I said

"Well, we were just about to open the main gate, so until the other candidates arrive, there's a punching bag over there." said Magath

Looking at the practice dummy by the wall, I responded "Thank you Commander."

After putting my equipment in my locker, I went out started practicing on the dummy. I started punching it and felt memories of being look down upon. My attacks got more aggressive.

I thought to myself "Dammit! No matter what do I can never keep up with her! I just wanna be stronger!

With my eyes closed, I punched the practice dummy with all of my might and after punching it, I took a deep breath and then I heard Magath and Calvi call my name.

"Grice! Calm yourself There's no need for you to lash out you aggression to the-"

The Commander and General were suddenly startled by seeing my right hand.

"Falco, your hand..."

I turned to my right and was shocked to see a hardened hammer where my hand was.

I asked with fear "What's happening to me?

Notes:

I'm new to this, so I will publish a new chapter every 2 weeks maybe. 

Just understand, I started last night.