Family For Ever

At McKinley In The Hallway

Jesse was walking to her next class when her dad walks over to her. "Jess, can you get my songbook in my car." Will said while handing her his car keys. "I will tell your teacher where you are." Will said to her and he kisses her cheek. 

In The Parking Lot

Jesse walks to her dad's car when Male Jesse comes out of nowhere. "I find out something." Male Jesse said making Jesse stop walking. "Your panic attack works when you think it is in danger." Male Jesse said to her making Jesse's hands start shaking. "There it is." Male Jesse said after seeing her hands were shaking. "You have no idea what is about to happen to you."Male Jesse said to her while taking out egg. "Now, I can see what will happen when you get hit with this egg." Male Jesse said to her and he throws it at Jesse's chest. Jesse does down to her knees after getting hit. "You don't seem to be a leader when you are not in the choir room." Male said to her while he walks over to her and he kneels down her. "And your little boyfriend will leave you because of your disorder." Male Jesse said to her as his team walks over with eggs in their hands. "You are no one." Male Jesse said to Jesse as one of the members throws an egg at Jesse's back making her cry. "Cry bady." Male Jesse said to her as Jesse starts to feel her heart pounding faster. One of the members throws an egg at Jesse's head making Jesse lay down and she puts her face in her arms. "What's wrong? Can't fight back." Male Jesse asks her as Jesse was finding it difficult to breathing. "Poor girl." Male Jesse said to her as Jesse's brothers were walking by trying to find her. "HEY!" Sebastian yelled making the team look at them and they run away as the brothers run over to their sister. "Jess." Jamey said to her while touching her face to see she was out. "I am going to kill them." Sebastian said to his brother.

Later In The Choir Room

The brothers tell everyone about what Vocal Adrenaline did to Jesse while Quinn was holding Jesse in her arms. "Oh, this is bull." Puck said to them. "Boys, come with me." Puck said to the boys. "Right on. It's time for less talking and more punching." Jamey said to them as all the boys walk to the door as Will enters. "Hey, what's going on?" Will asks them. "We're on our way to go all Braveheart on Vocal Adrenaline." Finn said to him. "Guys, violence is never the answer." Will said to them. "It is when the question is what's the best way to mess up that Jesse kid's face." Sebastian said to him. "Mr. Schue, Jess's one of us. They were trying to make her make a panic attack and in the end, they did leave Jess with a mark on her back from an eggshell." Kurt said to him and the boys walk to the door. "Now, guys, stop!" Will yelled making the boys look at him. "Get back here and sit down!" Will yelled at them and Kurt walks back to Jesse. "Look, I know from experience that making someone else suffer doesn't make your pain go away. You're all amazing, no matter what Vocal Adrenaline says or does. We just need to find a way to remind ourselves of that." Will said to them. "We can't just let Vocal Adrenaline get away with what they did to Jesse. " Jamey said to him. "We're not." Will said to him and he walks over to Rachel. "Rachel, dial Jesse's number on your phone." Will said to her and Rachel takes out her phone. "You haven't deleted his number yet?" Quinn asks her as Rachel gives the phone to Will while the boys walk over to him. "Jesse St. James, Will Schuester here. You and Vocal Adrenaline need to meet at our auditorium after school." Will said and he ends the call. "Everyone get ready." Will said to them and they all leave besides the siblings and Will. Jesse ever leaves her seat as her family walks over to her. "Hey, sweetheart." Will said to her while kneeling in front of her, Jesse doesn't say anything. "She doesn't want to talk to us when she was up." Sebastian said to him and Will takes her hands. "What's wrong, Jess?" Will asks her. "Do you think people will miss me if I was dead?" Jesse asks him making her family worry about her. "Don't think like that." Will said making Jesse look at him. "But think about." Jesse said to him and she looks at her hands. "If I was not here, you guys don't have to worry about me 24-7." Jesse said to them making her brothers walk closer to her. "We can choose our friends but never our family." Jamey said making Jesse look at him. "I am so lucky to have an awesome sister I can rely on to cover up for me during troubled times. I could never thank you enough but I can by loving you." Jamey said to her and he gives her a hug making Will smile at them. "Having a little sis like you to pushes me to be a better person." Sebastian said making Jesse look at him. "Every day is a party with a crazy and awesome little sis who lights up my life." Sebastian said to her making Jesse smile at him and they share a hug. "I love you, sis." Sebastian said to her and he kisses her cheek. "I just want to tell you..." Will said making the three look at him. "I can't imagine my life without you and your brothers." Will said to Jesse who starts crying about thinking about that. "It's okay." Will said to her and he pulls her in for a hug while the brothers smile at them.