Anna and Peggy

At McKinely In The Choir Room

Jesse walks in to see her dad there reading music sheets. Jesse walks over to him making Will look at her. "We are sorry for not telling you, we were just mad." Jesse said to him making Will walk over to her. "I know." Will said to her making Jesse look at him. "You guys get a standing ovation, yes I am mad at you guys but I can't be mad at you and your brothers." Will said to her and he looks at Jesse's hair to see it was in a ponytail. "If you going to be a cheerleader..." Will said while taking Jesse's ponytail off and let her hair loose. "Keep your hair like this." Will said to her making Jesse nod. Will kisses her forehead and he gives her a hug. "Now, go to class." Will said to her and Jesse walks out of the room.

In The Hallways

Jesse walks to her class when two girls walk in front of her. "Jesse Schuester." One of them said to Jesse. "Yeah." Jesse said to her. "We hear you are trying to find someone." The other one said to her. "Who are you guys?" Jesse asks them. "I am Anna and this is Peggy." Anna said to her making Jesse nod. "Okay, do you know where this guy is?" Jesse asks them. "You are so stupid." Anna said to Peggy who laughs. "Yeah, she doesn't even know he is in Dalton Academy." Peggy said to her friend making Jesse smile. "You are so right." Jesse said to them making the girls look at her. "I am stupid. Do you know where Dalton is?" Jesse asks them realizes the two girls were stupid. "And you don't know where the school is." Peggy said to her. "It's like 50 minutes from here. It a big building with a D in front of it." Anne said to her. "Right." Jesse said to them. "See you around loser." Anne said to Jesse and the girls walk away. "Sure." Jesse said to herself and she takes out her phone and searches Dalton Academy while she walks to the spot where Santana and Brittany show her to get out of the school will out being seen.