Dream a Little Dream

Later McKinley In The Choir Room

Everyone was doing their own thing because the siblings wanted them here for them to spend time with each other. Finn was showing Sebastian how to play the drums while Jamey was teaching Kurt some dance moves. Jesse was watching everyone in the room while sitting in the back. Jesse was thinking about what the future holds for all of them as Quinn walks over to her. "What are you thinking about?" Quinn asks her making Jesse look at her. "The future, I don't know what the future holds for all I know." Jesse said to her. "Whatever it is I hope we all be friends." Quinn said making Jesse smile at her as Will walks into the room. "All right, guys, listen up." Will said making everyone look at him. "Tina has something that she wants to share with all of us, but first, I have an announcement to make. You've all been reprieved. Bryan Ryan isn't cutting Glee." Will said to everyone making the teens cheer. "Did he die?" Puck asks him. "No. He didn't die. He, uh, is going to be distracted for a couple months making his star turn in Les Miz. He got the lead role." Will said to them. "But I thought you got the lead." Jesse said to him. "I resigned. It was the price for keeping the club." Will said to them. "Sorry you had to do that, Mr. Shue." Finn said to him. "I'm not. You know, th-the way I see it, I'm trading my one dream for the chance that all 13 of you might find yours. I mean, come on– you can't argue with those numbers. So, let's start with Tina's dream. Come on up, Tina." Will said to them and Tina comes up and high fives WILL because that's how they do it in glee club. "I understand that you whipped up a little dance number for us– a breakout that we might use at Regionals." Will said to her. "Yes." Tina said to him. "You got a dance partner?" Will asks her and Sebastian looks at Artie. "Mike Chang." Tina said and Mike walks to the front while everyone claps for him as the band starts playing.

Artie
Stars shining bright above you;
Night breezes seem to whisper
"I love you."
Birds singin' in the sycamore trees,
Dream a little dream of me.

Say nighty-night, and kiss me.
Just hold me tight
And tell me you'll miss me.
While I'm alone and blue as can be,
Dream a little dream of me.

Tina and Mike start dancing while everyone sings.

Artie (with New Directions harmonizing)
Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you,
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you

Sebastian pats Artie's back trying to make him feel better.

Artie (with New Directions harmonizing)
But in your dreams
Whatever they be,
Dream a little dream of me.

Stars fading
But I linger on, dear,
Still craving your kiss,
I'm longin' to linger till dawn, dear;
Just saying this.

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you,
Sweet dreams that leave all worries far behind you,
But in your dreams
Whatever they be,
Dream a little dream of me.

Artie (with New Directions harmonizing)
Dream a little dream of me.