If Only

At McKinley in The Hallways

Jesse runs into a locker crying thinking she can't make Blaine happy if he is with her because of her disorder. Jesse using her arm to wrap her tears away and she leads on the lockers.

Jesse
A million thoughts in my head
Should I let my heart keep listening
'Cause up 'til now I've walked the line
Nothing lost but something missing

Jesse sings and she walks down the hallway.

Jesse
I can't decide
What's wrong, what's right
Which way should I go

Jesse leads onto other lockers in the hallway.

Jesse
If only I knew
What my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Ah oh, yeah

Jesse sings and she pushes herself off the lockers and she starts walking again.

Jesse
If only I could read
The signs in front of me
I could find the way to
Who I'm meant to be
Ah oh, if only
If only
If only

Jesse sings while walking through the people in the hallways to the auditorium.

Jesse
Every step, every word
With every hour
I am falling in
To something new
Something brave
To someone I
I have never been

Jesse walks into the auditorium not knowing Blaine was following her.

Jesse
I can't decide
What's wrong, what's right
Which way should I go

Jesse holds her note while running onto the stage.

Jesse
If only I knew
What my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Ah oh, yeah
If only I could read
The signs in front of me
I could find the way to
Who I'm meant to be
Ah oh, if only
Yeah

Blaine watches her from the entrance.

Jesse
Am I crazy?
Maybe we could happen

Jesse sings thinking about Blaine.

Jesse
Yeah
Will you still be with me when the magic's all run out?

Jesse sings about her pills keeping her panic attacks under control.

Jesse
If only I knew
What my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Ah oh
If only I could read
The signs in front of me
I could find the way to
Who I'm meant to be
Ah oh

Blaine walks over to the stage while Jesse sings the song.

Jesse
If only, yeah
If only, yeah
If only, yeah
If only, yeah
If only

Jesse sings looking up thinking.

Jesse
If only

"Jesse" Blaine said making Jesse look at Blaine. "Blaine, I thought I will be the last person you want to see right now." Jesse said to him as Blaine walks onto the stage. "Are you okay?" Blaine asks her while walking up to her. "No, you can't be with someone like me." Jesse said to him. "Why?" Blaine asks her. "I have a panic disorder." Jesse said to him. "That doesn't matter to me, I still want to be with you." Blaine said to her. "Yeah, with someone who doesn't win anything." Jesse said to him. "That's not true." Blaine said to her. "Name one thing that I've won." Jesse said to him while looking away from him. "My heart." Blaine said to her making Jesse look at him. Jesse walks over to him and she puts her hand on Blaine's cheek. Jesse leads over to Blaine's cheek and kisses it making Blaine go red. Jesse starts to walk away but Blaine takes her hand stopping her making Jesse look at him. Blaine moves closer to her while putting his hand on Jesse's cheek. "You won my heart." Blaine said to her and he leads slowly to Jesse's face. "You have something you won." Blaine said to her and he kisses Jesse on the lips making her jump a little but she takes ahold of Blaine's school jacket. After a few minutes, they pull away and Blaine kisses her forehead. "I will be there for you when you need me." Blaine said to her while pulling her in for a hug.