Faggy

At School In The Hummel's House

In Finn and Kurt's Room

Finn, Quinn, Kurt, and Jamey were walking down the stairs to the room. "I think you're really going to like it." Kurt said while turning on the lights and the three looks at the room. "I used Marlene Dietrich and Gary Cooper in Morocco as my inspiration. It's a perfect blend of the masculine and the feminine; the muted and the theatrical." Kurt said to Finn while the three look around the room. "Are you freaking insane?" Finn asks Kurt making Jamey and Quinn look at him. "I can't live here. I'm a dude." Finn said to him and he points at the folding screen. "What the hell is that supposed to be?" Finn asks Kurt. "It's a privacy partition. It's all I could find on such short notice. Why are you getting angry about everything?" Kurt asks him as Quinn walks over to Finn. "Finn, he worked hard on this." Quinn said to him. "That's not a privacy partition!" Finn yelled at them. "Why is it so hard for you to understand? I don't want to get dressed in front of you! Do you know that I put my underwear on in the shower before I come out when you're around? I just... I don't want to have to worry about that kind of stuff in my own room, man." Finn said to Kurt hurting him. "And what stuff are you referring to?" Jamey asks him. "What if he falls in love with me? Or he sees me naked? You guys think I don't know why Kurt was when we were going to be moving in together?" Finn asks Quinn and Jamey. "It's just a room, Finn! We can redecorate it if you want to!" Kurt yelled at him making Jamey walk over to Kurt. "Okay, good. Well, then the first thing that needs to go is that faggy lamp." Finn said playing unfair with Kurt by using that word. "Finn!" Quinn yelled at him but Finn talks on. "And then we need to get rid of this faggy couch cover..." Finn said while Jamey holds Kurt close to him. "Hey!" Burt yelled making everyone look at them knowing he walks down here because Finn was yelling. "What did you just call him?" Burt asks Finn while walking over to him. "Oh, no, no, I didn't call him anything.I was talking to the blanket." Finn said to him looking guilty. "If you use that word, you're talking about him." Burt said to him. "Relax, Dad. I didn't take it that way." Kurt said defending Finn. "Yeah, that's because you're 16 and you still assume the best in people." Burt said to him making Kurt put his head on Jamey's chest. "You live a few years, you start seeing the hate in people's hearts. Even the best people. You use the "N" word?" Burt asks Finn. "Of course not." Finn said to him. "How about retard? You call that nice girl in Cheerios! With Kurt, you call her a retard?" Burt asks him. "Becky-- no. She's my friend. She's got Down syndrome. I'd never call her that. That's cruel." Finn said to him. "Yeah, what about your leaders will you call them faggy?" Burt asks him. "No, they are my friends, I will never say that to them." Finn said to him making Kurt cry. "But you think it's okay to come into my house and say faggy?" Burt asks him. "That's not what I meant..." Finn said and Burt cuts him off. "I know what you meant!" Burt yelled at him. "What, you think I didn't use that word when I was your age?" Burt asks him while Jamey rubs Kurt's back. "You know, some kid gets clocked in practice, we'd tell him to stop being such a fag. Shake it off. We meant it exactly the way you meant it. That being gay is wrong. That it's some kind of punishable offense. I really thought you were different, Finn." Burt said to him making Finn look down. "I thought Jamey and Sebastian were that types of guys but I was wrong. They were gay like my son and I am happy that one of them is making my son feel the love of a lover." Burt said to him making Kurt look at Jamey who kisses his forehead. "You know, I thought that being in Glee Club and being raised by your mom meant that you were some, you know, new generation of dude who saw things differently. Who just kind of, you know, came into the world knowing what has taken me years of struggling to figure out. I guess I was wrong. I'm sorry, Finn, but you can't... you can't stay here." Burt said to him. "Dad" Kurt said to him. "I love your mom. And maybe this is going to cost me her, but my family comes first. I can't have that kind of poison around." Burt said to him and he true to Kurt. "This is our home, Kurt." Burt said to him while Kurt takes hold of Jamey's shirt as Burt turns back to Finn. "He is my son. Out in the world, you do what you want, but not under my roof." Burt said to Finn. Finn leaves the place while Quinn walks over to Burt. "I am sorry about what he said to your son." Quinn said to him, Burt nods at her. Quinn walks to the door while patting Kurt's back and she follows Finn. "The place looks great." Burt said to Kurt and he walks over to Kurt. Burt puts a hand on Kurt's shoulder who's still crying and goes upstairs. The two sit down and Kurt cries more while Jamey holds him close. "If it makes you feel any better. I like it." Jamey said to him making Kurt laugh a little while crying. "It's okay." Jamey said to him while hugging Kurt.