Shout It Out Loud

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Kurt was doing Jamey's make-up to be 'The Spaceman' while Jesse was being Sebastian's make-up to be 'The Catman'. "I can't believe you talk your father in for making the boys do this number." Kurt said while putting on Jamey's make-up. "I can't even I am putting make-up on my brother." Jesse said to them making the boys laugh. Kurt looks at Jesse remembering that Dave pushes her into the lockers. "I have to tell you, boys, something." Kurt said to them making the brothers look at him. "What is it?" Sebastian asks him. "In the hallways..." Kurt said and Jesse cuts him off. "Tina's balls on her dress fall off, so I and Kurt had to help her." Jesse said lying to them. "Poor Tina." Jamey said while Jesse and Kurt share a look. When their make-up was done the boys leave to put in their outfits. "Why did you lie to them?" Kurt asks Jesse to look at him. "I just don't want them to fight with him and they will maybe get kick out of school or something." Jesse said to him. "But they can keep you safe." Kurt said to her. "Just leave Kurt, I can take care of myself." Jesse said to him and she walks out of the room to go to the auditorium.

In The Auditorium

The girls and Kurt were sitting down while the boys were on stage. "Well, we're all here, so without further ado, I'd like to introduce The Boys!" Will yelled. "Lima, Ohio, get ready to rock!" Artie yelled making the girls laugh as the curtains rise up and the boys were there in their KISS outfits.

The Boys Outfits

FinnWell, the night's begun and you want some funDo you think you're gonna find it? (New Direction Boys: Think you're gonna find it)

Finn
Well, the night's begun and you want some fun
Do you think you're gonna find it? (New Direction Boys: Think you're gonna find it)

Puck
You got to treat yourself like number one
Do you need to be reminded?
(New Direction Boys: Need to be reminded)

Jamey 
It doesn't matter what you do or say
Just forget the things that you've been told

Sebastian (with New Directions Boys)
We can't do it any other way
Everybody's got to rock and...(roll)
(Whoo, oh, oh)

New Direction Boys
Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud

Finn (New Direction Boys)
If you don't feel good, there's a way you could
Don't sit there broken-hearted
(Sit there broken hearted)
Call all your friends in the neighborhood
And get the party started
(Get the party started)

Jamey and Sebastian
Don't let 'em tell you that there's too much noise
They're too old to really understand
You'll still get rowdy with the girls and boys
'Cause it's time for you to take a stand

New Direction Boys
Yeah, yeah
Yeah! Shout it, shout it
Shout it out loud
Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud

Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud (Puck: You've got to have a party)
Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud (Finn: Turn it up louder)
Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud (Artie: Everybody shout it, now)
Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud (Puck: Oh yeah, yeah)
Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud (Finn: I hear it gettin' louder)
Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud (Artie: And everybody shout it now)

Finn and Puck
Nooooo-ohhh! (Artie: Whoaah!)

At the end of the song, Kurt, Will, and the girls cheer for them. "All right, guys, very impressive. Very, very...loud." Will said to them and he chuckles. "Well, congratulations, guys. Job well done. Let's give it up for the boys!" Will said and the girls and Kurt cheers for them.