Another One Bites the Dust

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinely In The Hallways

Kurt and Jesse were walking down the hallways. "So, Blaine is busy with his regionals?" Kurt asks Jesse. "Yes and when he comes back we are leaving for our regionals." Jesse said to him. "Don't you want him to be in this school?" Kurt asks her. "I can't ask him to leave his school for me. It's not right." Jesse said to him and she puts her arms around Kurt. "I am fine because I have you." Jesse said to him making Kurt laugh as they get a Whatsapp text saying they need to go to the auditorium. 

In The Auditorium

Jesse and Kurt walk into the auditorium to see Male Jesse and Vocal Adrenaline on stage. "Jesse? What are you doing up there with them?" Rachel asks him. "I've transferred back to Carmel High, Rachel. I'm sorry that it's come to this, but you guys were awful to me. You never accepted me. You never listened to my clearly superior ideas." Male Jesse said to them. "Why are you here in our auditorium?" Jamey asks him. "The blogs and chat rooms say that we're finished and that you guys are ripe to topple us. We just wanted to show you a little something we came up with a few days ago to see if you agree with that assessment." Male Jesse said to them and the song starts playing.  

Vocal Adrenaline
Bum, bum, bum
Ba da ba, ba da bum
Bum, bum, bum
Ba da ba ba da bum
Bum, bum, bum
(Jesse: Ooohh - Let's go!)
Ba da ba ba da bum

Jesse
Steve walks wearily down the street
With his brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet
Machine guns ready to go
Are you ready
(Vocal Adrenaline Boys: Hey!)
Are you ready for this
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Jesse with Vocal Adrenaline Girls
Yeah!

Vocal Adrenaline Boys (Jesse with Vocal Adrenaline Girls)
Bum, bum, bum
(Another one bites the dust)
Bum, bum, bum
(Another one bites the dust; And another one gone)
And another one gone
(Another one bites the dust, yeah)
Hey, I'm gonna get you to

Jesse with Vocal Adrenaline (Vocal Adrenaline Girls)
Another one bites the dust
(Oooh, ohh!)
(Vocal Adrenaline Boys: Yeeaah!)

Jesse (with Vocal Adrenaline)
How do you think I'm gonna get along (without you when you're gone?)
You took me for everything that I had and (kicked me out on my own)

Jesse with Vocal Adrenaline Girls
Are you happy? Are you satisfied
How long can you stand the heat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Vocal Adrenaline
Look Out!

Vocal Adrenaline Boys (Jesse with Vocal Adrenaline Girls)
Bum, bum, bum
(Another one bites the dust)
Bum, bum, bum
(Another one bites the dust; And another one gone)
And another one gone
(Another one bites the dust, yeah)
Hey, I'm gonna get you to, another one bites the dust
(Vocal Adrenaline Girls: Oooh, ohh!)

Jesse with Vocal Adrenaline
Another one bites the dust
(Jesse: Oooh!)
Another one bites the dust
(Vocal Adrenaline Boys: Hey, hey!)
Another one bites the dust
(Vocal Adrenaline: Heeeeeeeey)

Jesse
Ooh shoot out

Vocal Adrenaline
There are plenty of ways that you can hurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him, you can cheat him, you can treat him bad
And leave him when he's down, yeah!
But I'm ready, I'm ready
Yes I'm ready for you
I'm standing on my own two feet
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
Repeating to the sound of the beat (Jesse: Oh, Yeah)

Vocal Adrenaline Boys (Jesse with Vocal Adrenaline Girls)
Bum, bum, bum
(Another one bites the dust)
Bum, bum, bum
(Another one bites the dust; And another one gone)
And another one gone
(Another one bites the dust, yeah)
Hey, I'm gonna get you to, another one bites the dust
(Jesse: Shoot Out!)
Another one bites the dust
(Jesse: Yeah)
Another one bites the dust
(Jesse: Alright)

"Thanks for letting us borrow your auditorium, guys. It's quaint." One of the girls said to them and they leave.

In The Hallways

"It's a Carmel High tradition they psych out the competition a few weeks before the big show. They call it a "funkification" meaning they show us what they've got and we spiral into a deep, black funk." Artie said to everyone while Sebastian was pushing him. "Yeah, we used to do the same thing to other football teams. Try to get inside their head, pull little pranks to intimidate them." Finn said to them. "The difference was, our football team sucked. Those guys are golden." Puck said to him as they enter the choir room. "Keep your heads up, guys. It's gonna take more than that to get us into a funk." Kurt said while walking into the room to see it was toilet papered.

Everyone starts cleaning up the room. "I feel so violated. It's like someone broke into our home." Tina said to them. "Look, it was just a lame little prank. The fact that they're trying to get to us means maybe we got 'em spooked." Will said to them. "Uh-uh, Mr. Schue. They aren't afraid of anything. That number they did was fantastic. Which doesn't make any sense. They had all that equipment." Mercedes said to Will. "How did they even get in?" Sebastian asks them as Sue walks into the room with some people. "I gave 'em all keys. Helped 'em do a soundcheck over the weekend. Hey, this way, fellas." Sue said as she walks over to a wall. "Let's punch out this wall here, open up the space a little bit." Sue said to them. "Sue, what are you doing?" Will asks her. "I can't talk now, William. Drafting class is helping me redecorate around here. You see, I have nationals over the weekend and expect to return with a comically large first-place trophy for which I have absolutely no room in my trophy case. As soon as you hurry up and lose at regionals this choir room will become my official trophy annex." Sue said to him and she turns to the people behind her. "You know what it has to look like Elvis's gold record room at Graceland. Except I'll be wanting far fewer morbidly obese white women waddling around and crying." Sue said to them. "Sue, get out of my room." Will said to her while walking closer to her. "Glee Clubbers, for those of you whose hearing has not been damaged by massive doses of Accutane, listen up." Sue said to the teens. "In a few weeks Glee Club will be finished. Now, how do I know that? I recently checked the odds with my Vegas bookie who told me that you're You are going to lose and your dreams will be crushed." Sue said to them making everyone sad. "Sue, can I see your trophy?" Will asks her. "Sure, Will. Hope and dream." Sue said to them and Will smashes it making the teens jump while Sue turns to him. "We dropped your trophy, Sue." Will said to her. "You know, for me trophies are like herpes. You can try to get rid of'em, but they just keep comin'. You know why? Sue Sylvester has hourly flare-ups of burning, itchy, highly contagious talent. Enjoy your last few days here. This room is mine." Sue said to him and she walks out of the room.