A Challenge

At McKinely In The Hallways

Jesse was by her locker as Rachel walks over to her. "I like you challenge you." Rachel said making Jesse look at her. "I like to see you do a Madonna alone and you can have a number with your brothers." Rachel said to her and Jesse closes her locker. "What are you doing?" Jesse asks her. "I am challenging you." Rachel said to her. "That is not a challenge." Jesse said to her. "Just do it." Rachel said to her and she walks away as Jesse's brothers walk over to her. "We have a challenge boys." Jesse said and she looks at her brothers who were smiling at her. 

Later In The Choir Room

Rachel was standing in front. "So, I have challenge Jesse and her brothers to sing a Madonna." Rachel said to them. "You are very stupid." Quinn said to her as Rachel sits down as Jesse walks to the front with Sebastian who has a guitar. Sebastian starts playing the song with Jesse standing next to him.

Jesse
Papa, I know you're going to be upset
Cause I was always your little girl
But you should know by now
I'm not a baby

Jesse sings making everyone nod to the song while Jesse walks over to Rachel.

Jesse
You always taught me
Right from wrong
I need your help
Daddy, please be strong
I may be young at heart
But I know what I'm saying

Jesse sings and she walks to the front as Will walks into the room.

Jesse
The one you
Warned me all about
The one you said
I could do without
We're in an awful mess
And I don't mean maybe
Please

Jesse sings as Brittany and Santana walk to her.

Jesse
Papa, don't preach.

Jesse sings as Brittany and Santana dance to the song behind her.

Jesse
I'm in trouble deep
Papa, don't preach.
I've been losing sleep
But I made up my mind.
I'm keeping my baby
Ooh, I'm gonna keep my baby mmmm

Jesse signs the song making everyone cheer for her. "Don't cheer." Rachel said while she stands up. "The challenge is not over." Rachel said to them. "Oh yeah. We are planing the group one to tomorrow we can show you that one." Jamey said with a smile as the bell rings and everyone walks out with Will's eyes on Rachel.

In The Hallways

Jesse, Mercedes, Sebastian, Kurt, and Jamey were walking to the exit as Sue walks up to them. "Hello, people I forget your guys' names." Sue said to them making the group stop. "I have something you guys may like." Sue said to them making the four look at each other.