5 | Flower Therapy

LOKI STARED AT the place where Nyx once stood, shocked that the girl had managed to use her magic in prison

                   LOKI STARED AT the place where Nyx once stood, shocked that the girl had managed to use her magic in prison. The walls of the cell themselves were enchanted with magic, rendering those inside incapable of using their magic to escape. He wasn't quite sure if she would ever return, so his little illusion of her might not even be needed. Of course, the God was able to use his magic to cast illusions, use mild telekinesis and allow access to shapeshifting that he was able to use - but never with the intent to escape. There were not any magic wielders in their prisons, so his mother and Odin made some tweaks specifically for his arrival.

It seems the mystery woman was simply a more powerful sorcerous, which made Loki a little irritated and slightly impressed. Loki also knew that her disappearance wasn't an illusion, as being the God of Mischief and Lies he was well versed with tricks and such. His mind wandered back to when she appeared in his cell, feeling like kicking himself as he (and his poor excuse of a family) completely forgot about this little ability of hers. She was insistent on being from a different reality, but they called her a lunatic and said it had made sense as to why she had ties with Loki.

The God's mouth opened and closed, staring through his own illusion of the girl in her cell before another wormhole opened in front of him and the white-haired girl stepped through with a smile. She was holding an almost-empty bowl was currently and using a fork to slurp up the rest of her meal. Looking down at her, he noticed her hair was brushed and washed and she was wearing a new outfit. This time around, she was wearing high rise denim shorts and a long sleeve shirt. Placing the bowl on his table next to his fruit, she took a small step towards him wordlessly.

'Wha-'

Before Loki was able to react, Nyx put her hands on his shoulders and slightly pushed him into an open wormhole that had opened up behind him, a wide smile on her face. The first thing Loki felt as he appeared from the void between realities, was the warm sunshine fanning across his face gently. His eyes shut as he took a deep breath, basking in the serendipity as the smell of nature invaded his senses, soothing him slightly.

His moment of peace ruined as he remembered the woman who brought him here, not knowing her intentions. Anger ignited in the God, snapping his eyes open and snarling at her as he slid daggers down his sleeves, taking a few menacing steps towards her.

Said girl had her hands clasped behind her back, her eyes soft as she had observed the broken God's serenity. She had only moved when she felt his aggression, holding her palms up to show him she meant him no harm, and that she was unarmed.

'What type of trick is this, witch?' he spat out, holding a dagger up to her in angry and confusion. The Reality Jumper stayed still and calm, knowing that anything would trigger the God into a fit of rage. She recognised that he was obviously a formidable warrior, now at full strength as the limitations of the cell weren't confining him.

With her hands still up, she sent him a small smile, 'I never lied when I told you I was from another reality.'

Loki had listened to her proclamations of being a person from another reality but obviously had never believed her. He simply thought her a witch that had messed up a spell and landed in his cell, suffering from madness, and then being imprisoned. Obviously, Loki still wasn't convinced but was not ready to be made a fool of again - not wanting to be fed more lies.