Chapter Fifteen- He Is Writing About You

Kelly's Pov.

Once Ashley dropped me off at my house, I walked into a house of screaming. My parents were fighting again like always. They always have stupid fights either about me or work or school or their relationship. I didn't even bother saying hi to them. They would never let me go over to Alli's house in a fight like that. I put my wet towel in the wash room and ran up to my room, trying to tune out the screaming and yelling. I put my bag in my room and walked to the bathroom. I took off my wet swimsuit and jumped in the hot shower. The radio was playing Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. I hummed along to the words and closed my eyes. Asher's face popped up in my head smiling at me with his red puffy eyes. I smiled. He was so sweet for crying for me. A boy has never ever cried for me or held my hand like Asher did. I opened my eyes, smiling, and finished taking a shower. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked to my bedroom hearing a door slam downstairs. I knew it was either my mom or my dad. They usual go for a drive when they are mad a each other. I rolled my eyes and went to put on some of my comfy Wisconsin sweat pants and baggy sweatshirt. Alli told me that her family likes to eat dinner in their pajamas so I decided to wear them over there. Once I was done drying my hair and putting it up in a mess bun, I packed everything I needed and ran downstairs. My mom was not where to be found and my dad was sitting at the kitchen table with a beer in his hand. He looked really tired.

"Dad, I am going to Alli's for the night." I said trying not to make eye contact with him.

"Go ahead. Me and you mom have to work tomorrow again until 9 tomorrow night." He said taking a sip of his beer.

"Ok, goodnight love you." I said closing the door behind me and walked down the sidewalk to Alli's house. I knocked on the door and saw Alli standing there in her bright pink sweatpants and Hollister sweater.

"Come on in," she said, "My mom is making grilled cheese, fancy right?" she laughed, "She likes the make food that everyone can enjoy. She's does not like to make 4 course meals."

"Ok good because neither of us are dressed for a 4 course meal." We both laughed and she lead me up to her room. When we passed Asher's room I could hear him writing another song.

"You wanna see if he will play something for us?" Alli asked. She could tell I was listening to him.

"If it's ok with him, yeah, I would love to hear something."

"Dude, he was in there once we got home. I think he is writing a song about you."

"Yeah whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, he was talking about writing a new song once we dropped you off."

"That doesn't mean he is wring a song about me." I said.

"Ok whatever." Alli said opening Asher's door.

"Owwwww." Asher was rubbing the side of his head as he backed up from the door.

"Were you ease dropping?" Alli asked looked at Asher.

"No" he said blushing and went to sit on his bed. His guitar and a notebook was sitting on his bed also.

"Well anyway, Kelly was wondering if she could hear something." Alli said pointing towards his guitar.

"If that's ok with you." I said quickly, " I don't want you to do something you don't want to do."

He smiled at me and said, "I'll play something. I just finished a new song." He picked up his guitar and started to play.

"Our life is right here

Ri-ri-right here

Uh oh oh oh, whoa

Ri-ri-right here