Chapter Six - We Arrived

I woke up to the sound of the captain over the intercom.

"Attention passengers we will be landing in 10 minutes, please put on your seatbelt."

I rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone. 200 text messages. All from Riley.

R- babe plz take me back

R- I can't get over u

R- I miss u so much!

R- plz txt me back :(

R-I love u!

I couldn't read the rest. I turned off my phone and put on my seatbelt. We slowly started to land. My closed my eyes trying to relax but just couldn't. I was really nervous on what the people would think about me. A weird girl from Wisconsin come to a completely different state. I have no idea what to think. The plane slowly came to a stop, I grabbed my carry- on and we all got off the plane.

"Welcome to California." The lady said.

"Thanks." I said

She gave me a weird look and could tell I was not from here, but then gave me a friendly smile. I walked further into the airport. Looking at the clock I found out that California is 2 hours behind Wisconsin

That will be hard to get used to.

We stopped to eat lunch at one of the fast food airport places. I yawned like half the time we ate. My parents did the same. After we were done, we stopped at a bathroom to change into blue jean shorts and a cute camo crop top. It was VERY HOT compared to Wisconsin, that's for sure. We walked back to the exit and waited for the truck to load are stuff. I switched the time on my phone and we loaded the rental car. California was BEAUTIFUL! We drove past beautiful beaches and some beautiful guys (lol) on our way to our new house.

This may not be so bad after all.
-------------------------------------
Song: Flights by Jack and Jack