Damian Wayne x fem Reader The Sky Will Hold Without You

Start from the beginning

He doesn't lift his head from my chest only breaths in and out not wanting to face me yet, and that pains me but I understand. 

And then finally he starts to speak. 

"I just-" I put my hand on his shoulder. 

"I think there testing me th- my family. They gave me a case and well it was about these kids and they we're trained to be assassins from a young age." He tries to keep his voice emotionless but his voice cracks. 

"The- they we're 5 to 12 years old and there was 3 of them." I nod my head in understanding. 

"And those kids we're in a battle and they we're given a chance to join the justice or whatever we are and-" Damian's voice cracks yet again.

"Their handlers were going to kill them but they decided that they rather die by their own hands then come with me and they killed themselves." Damian's face isn't void of emotion anymore, it's full of agony and sorrow. 

"Then I get back home and everyone just seems to be yelling at me and apparently father decided a good punishment would be too make me do all their work and researching for this month and I can't keep up with it all - and they just keep on yelling at me and-" He lets out a tortured laugh that rings in my ears. 

"The worst part is I deserve it." This time anger flashes through me like a comet falling to the ground and I almost get up to slap everyone in this damn family (expect for Alfred of course and Damian.) 

"Oh mon Ange." I say and I tilt his gorgeous emerald eyes to face my y/e/c.

"You are not at fault."

Damian's face morphs into one of shock.

"But-" He starts.

"You tried to save those kids and the fact that that is there test that their using against you is cruel and although you are very strong those are triggers for you, and they know that, you were not ready for that yet." I pause.

"No one not even superhero's should have their families test them like that, and the fact that they blamed you because people died while they were testing you is sick because they know what comes with that." 

"Their punishment they gave you is also unfair, because they should have stepped up to help you when those kids we're going to kill themselves, they should have been in the shadows just in case not at home waiting and watching. You can't hold the world Ange you have to let everyone else have a piece of that to help you." 

He looks up to me and a faint smile is on his face almost like the ghost of one that may come one day. I quickly press my lips to his, just a peck really but that was all that we could take right now. 

"Let's go to bed." I gesture towards his bed. 

We go on there together and he just lays on me as we cuddle and slowly go to sleep.

"Thank you Beloved." I smile.

"Thank you mon Ange."

Bouns:

I walk angrily into the bat cave (or as I like to joke the man cave.) and I walk up to the bat family (excluding Damian when he told me sheepishly that he hadn't slept in a week I made sure his ass stayed in bed for at least 7 hours, oh and Alfred Damian told me he tried to stop them.)

"You motherfuckers better never do that again or you guys will never see Damian again and you guys will be in a cell for child abuse!" I yell furiously. 

They all look to me surprised.

"Whoever the animal cocksucker is who decided whatever test you guys put Damian through would be a good idea much less the punishment that you guys gave him after for failing the test  that triggers him!" I fume, and I slam my hands hands on a table making it rock back and forward. 

"I may not be a superhero." I say deadly calmly in a very low tone and everyone seemed to be very terrorized. 

"But you bet your ass there are other ways than physically that I can beat your guys's ass's whether it be emotionally or mentally if you ever do that again I will destroy you piece by piece. Till there's nothing left expect for a living corpse who has nothing." 

"I will erase your soul bit by bit till there's nothing left, and the physical part." I laugh.

"You guys would do it yourselves." I walk right up to them and point my finger right up and them.

"Mark my words I will end all of you." And I go up and slap Bruce right on the face and his shocked face is just priceless.

And with that I walk and the door.

So that that's? That was acutely really fun to write! It's not any good but it's definitely one of my favorites. You guys please give me some requests I'm begging you! So I hope you enjoyed! 😁

Mon = My

Ange = Angel

1500 Words

-kk123huff