The enraged Uzumaki yells in anger, creating a rasengan and launching it at the man only for his wrist to be caught.

"I do not plan to kill you. In that you are correct, Boruto, Megumi." His grip tightened on Boruto's wrist.

"However..."

*CRACK*

"GAH!" Boruto held his left arm in horror as it bended in an unnatural angle.

"I have no qualms about hurting you." A kick sent to the boys gut and he goes skidding across the ground.

Ahmya gets up, running towards Isshiki in hopes of helping her friend.

"I apologize for any misunderstanding." He stepped on Boruto.

"Didn't you say you were prepared to die? That makes this easy. I'll let you in on the plan. You're going to get eaten by ten tails." 

Ahmya froze.

Her breath ragged as pictures of Hikaru's body, pictures of her teammates bodies. Her fathers, corpse. Her brothers.

Everyone she loves.

All dead, while she stands.

Her rinnegan flashed and an ear-ripping scream escaped her throat as all attention zeroed in on her form.

She activated her purple orbs, slamming her palm on the ground as all of her surroundings except Isshiki's form disappeared from her vision.

"SUMMONING JUTSU!: GETO STATUE!"

Isshiki's eyes widened and he immediately felt the beasts paw swiped at him

He skidded across the ground, hands continuously attacking him as he desperately attempted to stop them.

"AHMYA!" Naruto ran towards her, stopping when the statue also tried to attack him. He created a few clones to distract it and ran behind it towards the wide eyed girl.

He tackled her body down and yelled, trying to get her out of whatever world she was in.

"Ahmya! Ahmya! Snap out of it! We're alright!" She didn't answer him, eyes blank but full of life.

"AHMYA!"

"MEGUMI!" Ahmya looked around the space, not seeing any figures until a single light shone and she immediately was attracted to it.

Entering the light, she looked at the red haired man.

"You're Akira-Chan, aren't you?" He smiled.

"Yeah. That's me." He quickly appeared in front of her, his hand on her head.

"I'm sorry. I don't have much time. I placed a seal on your eyes when you were younger and placed some of my chakra into it. I was hoping you wouldn't do anything drastic."

"Why'd you take me away?"

"To save you. I know that might sound dumb, but sorry kid. I really had no choice." She nodded. His large hand slid to her eyes and she felt a strange sense of relief for some reason.

"What did you do?"

"Removed the seal. Using your rinnegan should be much easier now...Also..." A figure appeared behind him causing her eyes to widen at the blurry image of a woman.

"You'll have to leave now. There are many waiting for you, back there Megumi." She kept her eyes on the woman before switching them between the two.

"I..."

"Heh. She can't come over here, sadly. but, she says hi."  Her body began to fade.

"M-Mom?"

"My and her will are always in your heart. Never forget we are always here for you."

Ahmya reached her hand out, though it simply began to crumble.

"M-Mom! A-Akira-chan!"

"AHMYA!" She bolted up and looked at the Hokage who shook ehr.

"Unsummon the Geto statue, now!" She didnt know what she had summoned and instead listened to the man. A sudden loud poof and the roars stopped.

She looked around, at the destruction caused by the simple statue.

"Boruto?"

He nodded.

"He's alright. Isshiki on the other hand got a little scratched up by your attack." He picked her up and placed her beside Boruto.

"Dad! You gotta get away! You'll be killed!"

"C'mon! I'm the hokage! Don't you worry about me!'

"You should listen to your son." She scowled at the voice.

"Though...If you reveal Kawaki's location i'd be willing to let all of you go for now." Naruto stayed silent, laying Ahmya down.

"Naru-Nii!"

He slowly stood. His hokage cape fanning in the wind wildly as he turned to face Isshiki.

"Kurama. I'm ready."

"You sure?" She heard Kurama ask.

"Yeah. I've been prepared for a long time. From the day I became hokage. No- Actually..." He glared at Isshiki.

"Ever since the day I decided  I wanted to be hokage!" A loud explosion sounded and in Narutos place, was his new form.

His new bijuu form with red eyes glaring at the Otsutsuki.

"Naruto..." Ahmya gaped at his chakra, sending chills down her spine.

" Ahmya gaped at his chakra, sending chills down her spine

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter End!

I'm warning you guys.

Theres going to be absolutely MASSIVE Boruto spoilers. You can go read the mange before this, and i'll place the link for a free website for yall.

Trust me, you should read it first.

https://read-boruto.online/